What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Risa Summer Event

Comments

• policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I have the cruiser, its a looker.

It's also not weak. It's certainly not squishy.

Where it has an edge, imo, over the Dyson ships is flexibility.

That proton weapon kind of locks you into a specific build.

The cruiser can be anything you want it to be.

Not going to compare it to the Galor, as thats a lockbox ship, but the Obelisk is a tanky carrier.

It does its thing very well, but not sure you can easily compare a cruiser to a carrier. Very different styles of play.

While I need to shake the RXS Copacabana down a bit more, first impressions are of a thoroughly competent cruiser with no obvious flaws.

Felxibility?? with a lt. commander station and 3 tactical console slots?? rofl...

Who cares about the cannon of the dyson destroyer?? dude, most of the people dont even use the tactical mode.. the dyson destroyer is a pure science ship, and it must be used that way. And still is far better than that cruiser thing. And i am not saying the dyson is a great ship, it is just a regular decent science ship, but far from being one of the bests.

The cruiser can only be an enginering mid-tanky or a mid-tank-science vessel. The damage you are going to deal will be ridiculous. Dont even think on a tactical use of that cruiser or you are going to fool yourself.

And no, almost any carrier is far better than that cruiser, and the obelisk, of course is faaaaar better. Even if the fighitng styles are totally different. You cant compare both.. seriously xD. The fithers adittion is just enough to override almost any ship that is not one of the high-end ones (and definitely this risa cruiser is really far from that position).
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Trolling and ranting,
    Are part of their chanting,
    Along with the secret,
    Of gummiberry juice.
    Their ranting is growing,
    They take pride in trolling,
    They'll fight for what's right,
    In whatever they say.

Trolling Bears!!
    Ranting here and there and everywhere.
    High ranting that's beyond compare.
    They are the Trolling Bears.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Trolling and ranting,
    Along with the secret,
    Of gummiberry juice.
    In whatever they say.

Trolling Bears!!

Trolling Bears are an abomination before Sovereign Ba'al...

Hail Ba'al!

:D

(OOC)

Great event so far. Favors are hard to come by, and there's a metric buttload of stuff to spend them on, but at least the ships shouldn't be too hard to get!

Thanks, devs!
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    darpink wrote: »
    First I'll say that even with my few complaints about the Risa event, overall it is still enjoyable and can be profitable.

But I don't get the powerboard/monkey tags race. Can you imagine a racecar driver having to STOP and grab the checkered flag in order to be considered the winner? Who's brainstorm was this? :rolleyes: And someone else likely had to approve it before it was implemented. That doesn't look good for the collective intelligence at Cryptic.
    In EVERY form of RACING there is a starting line and a finish line. The starting line is where participants START the race. The first participant to cross the FINISH line WINS!! 2nd to cross gets 2nd place and 3rd to cross gets 3rd....how freaking brilliant is that...and such an easy concept...........ok ok, enough said on that.

Glad to see the fixes that are coming as of today's patch, it will be nice to know exactly when the Hunt, Race and Dance Party actually start! :)
    Someone the engine can't handle that. I call BS. If there's a technical limitation in the system that it can't handle a mechanic that video games have been using since before the 8-bit era then they need to seriously rethink this engine altogether. That should be a minor problem.

The flag mechanic sucks. It sucks in the winter and it sucks in the summer.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, it can instantly tell when you step 1cm outside of the track and disqualify you instantly, but it can't tell when someone crosses a finish line? BULL.
    Okay, okay, you SOLD ME! lol

Maybe even a form of capture the flag where the flag moves every time someone captures it, probably multiple flags like the horghans, and the more flags you get in the time limit, the more favors you get. All the while battling mythical klingon creatures, like in Worfs training programs.

Or even a gauntlet to play like the flying high mission where you must progress through a lava cave avoiding obstacles before time runs out.

Instead of swimwear, you can get furs and crests and primitive loincloths.

And don't forget the vats of bloodwine!
    You can't forget the vats of bloodwine.

I still want an old Roman style bath or sauna so they'll have some place to use their swimsuits.

OH, and another thing. I thought of a very Klingon use for a surfboard.

Spear fishing. With a Gin'tak spear. While standing on the board.

http://www.pacificfreediver.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/SUP-Freediver.jpg
    http://supdive.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/tbsup2.jpg
    http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/ieakWocVey8/0.jpg

A patient warrior standing spear at the ready...then when the prompt comes. STRIKE! Bigger fish bring bigger prizes, maybe even a trophy. Albeit since it's a Klingon world it will probably be some Klingon eating shark equivalent or some kind of dragon eel or crocodiloid animal.
    Trolling and ranting,
    Along with the secret,
    Of gummiberry juice.
    In whatever they say.

Trolling Bears!!

You got the Gummibears theme stuck in my head man. I love you for that. :D

But why not make it Trolliberry juice?
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sorry if this has been suggested before, but 100+ pages means both that it may have been and that trying to read all the posts will cause my brain to overload.

One thing about the events on Risa is that they all seem solo activities. Fleets and teams are basically set aside for the duration, and people tend to shrink their attention down to whatever they, personally, are doing at the moment. Yet, with activities like STFs and missions, STO has always had the element of cooperation in it.

What I'd like to suggest for next year is the development of a coop activity that would allow people to have fun as a team. This would be a completely optional activity, maybe rewarding favors on par with the length of time to complete it.

One suggestion I'd propose would be a Beach Volleyball event, where people could join one of two teams in a manner similar to a pickup STF, with each team using the combat system to keep a 'ball' bouncing towards their opponent's part of the playing area. Another suggestion might be Team Sandcastle Building, where teams of players have to complete different parts of a truly large sandcastle (maybe in competition with another team, maybe not) in a time limit. A third might be a version of the Floaterboard Race that would use multi-person boards similar to team boats in modern paddle races.

Just throwing ideas out there. The Event is great, as always!
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    captaind3 wrote: »
    YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, it can instantly tell when you step 1cm outside of the track and disqualify you instantly, but it can't tell when someone crosses a finish line? BULL.

Actually...it can't. You have a LOT more leeway in going out of bounds than you think you do. At least in my experience anyway.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You do get some leeway on this event as loads of people cut off the first corner of the track now its classed as cheating but I believe if you leave the track you should be disqualified.but since the only reason I do it is for the monkey feathes as the favours are poor i'm not that bothered
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014

You got the Gummibears theme stuck in my head man. I love you for that. :D

But why not make it Trolliberry juice?

....... ach, Mist
    edited June 2014
    danqueller wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been suggested before, but 100+ pages means both that it may have been and that trying to read all the posts will cause my brain to overload.

One thing about the events on Risa is that they all seem solo activities. Fleets and teams are basically set aside for the duration, and people tend to shrink their attention down to whatever they, personally, are doing at the moment. Yet, with activities like STFs and missions, STO has always had the element of cooperation in it.

What I'd like to suggest for next year is the development of a coop activity that would allow people to have fun as a team. This would be a completely optional activity, maybe rewarding favors on par with the length of time to complete it.

One suggestion I'd propose would be a Beach Volleyball event, where people could join one of two teams in a manner similar to a pickup STF, with each team using the combat system to keep a 'ball' bouncing towards their opponent's part of the playing area. Another suggestion might be Team Sandcastle Building, where teams of players have to complete different parts of a truly large sandcastle (maybe in competition with another team, maybe not) in a time limit. A third might be a version of the Floaterboard Race that would use multi-person boards similar to team boats in modern paddle races.

Just throwing ideas out there. The Event is great, as always!

The only drawback of a volleyball event would be the effect of lag on pressing the melee button. If it wasn't generous people could get pissed if you drop the ball.

I'll add a suggestion that I came up with on Risa today, A team Sand Castle building co-op. Build a Sand Fortress. Something that will use the full fifteen minutes. The bigger and more complex, the more favors. Oh wait...you already wrote that. Well nuts *Kicks can*....

Floater races are the best idea, and likely the easiest to implement. Makes for a great sight seeing mission.
    somebob wrote: »
    Actually...it can't. You have a LOT more leeway in going out of bounds than you think you do. At least in my experience anyway.
    Yeah, until you do.

The point isn't that there's a mercy zone, the point is that there's a point where the game knows you've crossed a boundary. I was trying to rev up before a race and accidentally crossed the start line before the go. I was disqualified, for crossing the start line. If it can DQ me for that, then it can also declare me winner or third place.

....... ach, Mist

Yummi.
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • peter1z9peter1z9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The dance event has two problems that are starting to bug me.

The major one: the ambient sounds around the dance floor really need fixing. I can barely hear the dance music over all the people in the background constantly talking.

The minor one: the silly dance instructor doesn't know how to do the running man. (I'm guessing one of the devs screwed up somewhere with a spelling error.)
    "Our Bugs are working as intended" - Cryptic
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited June 2014

The point isn't that there's a mercy zone, the point is that there's a point where the game knows you've crossed a boundary. I was trying to rev up before a race and accidentally crossed the start line before the go. I was disqualified, for crossing the start line. If it can DQ me for that, then it can also declare me winner or third place.

Yummi.

You think thats bad try doing the race getting to the finish line second but because I missed grabbing the flag it put m in last and the best one. Completing the race the flag wasn't grabbed when I pressed f but because I tried to turn and grab it again I siddeny went our of bounds and as disqualified. Both the summer event and Winter events are flawed and Cryptic need to work on this and get rid of the flag scheme as it is annoying and a pain in the a$$
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The summer grind barely held my interest last year and it interests me even less this year. I stopped in and took a look around. I was tempted to run the board race for some marks but the timer was not kicking off often enough and there was nothing that found fun to occupy the time until the board race started. The cruiser does not interest me at all so no flying around for that either. Honestly, I got bored and logged off.
    My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Romulan Republic powerboards. I want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tardes13tardes13 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Monkey complaint :

Why would you people bother to design a monkey face, only to have the more "Advanced" versions of the monkey wear an ugly mask hiding that face ?

Couldn't you figure an other type of accessory ? Like wings, or a hat or a staff or floater, etc.
    edited June 2014
    Floater races are the best idea, and likely the easiest to implement. Makes for a great sight seeing mission.

Well, as a further development of that, here's how it might go.

Teams are composed of 3 players (maybe more, depending). One player is the Engineer, controlling the speed of the floatboat. One player is the Helmsman, controlling the steering of the boat. The last person is the Captain, who either tries to get the other two to work together or has to do something else such as fend off monkeys that try to board the boat or keep an eye on some other important thing that might come up to impede the boat.

The course itself is not only a race, but an obstacle course. Obstacles would be randomly placed in a manner similar to the Horug'hn (sp?) Hunt, so that each race is less than predictable every time. The boats themselves don't instantly stop or turn, so both Helmsman and Engineer have to work together to keep the boat from hitting obstacles and slowing down/stopping.

Race could be held alternating between the regular board race, and have similar rewards for the winning boat crews.

Just brainstorming here, but something to consider.
    edited June 2014
    peter1z9 wrote: »
    The dance event has two problems that are starting to bug me.

The major one: the ambient sounds around the dance floor really need fixing. I can barely hear the dance music over all the people in the background constantly talking.

The minor one: the silly dance instructor doesn't know how to do the running man. (I'm guessing one of the devs screwed up somewhere with a spelling error.)
    That's odd. My music is loud enough that I didn't realize that there were people talking.

What are the settings for your audio?
    robeasom wrote: »
    You think thats bad try doing the race getting to the finish line second but because I missed grabbing the flag it put m in last and the best one. Completing the race the flag wasn't grabbed when I pressed f but because I tried to turn and grab it again I siddeny went our of bounds and as disqualified. Both the summer event and Winter events are flawed and Cryptic need to work on this and get rid of the flag scheme as it is annoying and a pain in the a$$
    Did that my first race, I was quite pissed.

I had a really interesting experience though, I raced a perfect race. Shot off the start line like the Enterprise boosting out of drydock, maintained the lead the entire time, by two or three lengths, perfect stop and grabbed the first place flag. Have not duplicated the feat.

Someone explained to me that the flags are in themselves a solution as it prevents people from around the world from suffering lag, rubberbanding, and other connection delay related problems, and that having to confirm being in the win area sidesteps those issues.

I don't believe that that's the best solution by any stretch. This is the only racing game or minigame I've ever played on any platform that requires a flag grab to win the race versus crossing a finish line and it's garbage.
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Romulan Republic powerboards. I want.

This is actually truly annoying. If the Romulan Republic is supposed to be a third faction at least give them the superficial things, their own sand monument and powerboard, that's not too much to ask. Romulans are underrepresented in the swag department, thankfully they got a beautiful Romulan scarf last winter, what's wrong with a dedicated summer paintjob for the boards? It's not like we're trying to slap singularity cores in them.
    edited June 2014
    Well, as a further development of that, here's how it might go.

Teams are composed of 3 players (maybe more, depending). One player is the Engineer, controlling the speed of the floatboat. One player is the Helmsman, controlling the steering of the boat. The last person is the Captain, who either tries to get the other two to work together or has to do something else such as fend off monkeys that try to board the boat or keep an eye on some other important thing that might come up to impede the boat.

The course itself is not only a race, but an obstacle course. Obstacles would be randomly placed in a manner similar to the Horug'hn (sp?) Hunt, so that each race is less than predictable every time. The boats themselves don't instantly stop or turn, so both Helmsman and Engineer have to work together to keep the boat from hitting obstacles and slowing down/stopping.

Race could be held alternating between the regular board race, and have similar rewards for the winning boat crews.

Just brainstorming here, but something to consider.

Uhhh, floaters are the jetpacks we have that's what I was referring to.

Your boat idea is nice though but the execution is excessive. And would require the creation of an all new vehicle.

I was thinking of simply expanding the course we run to get our Pearls to be a full track.

Unless it's a capitol ship (like on my old Aircraft Carrier, but that was actually phased out) the person driving also controls the speed. A Captain trying to coordinate teamwork would be sloppy, the person would be a gunner taking out obstacles. An engineer would repair damage if the obstacle course is dangerous.

A better race idea would be taking our starships for a race around the Risa system. Like the Grand Prix that Tom Paris entered. Give us a good chance to use our Corvettes.
    edited June 2014
    Uhhh, floaters are the jetpacks we have that's what I was referring to.

Your boat idea is nice though but the execution is excessive. And would require the creation of an all new vehicle.

I was thinking of simply expanding the course we run to get our Pearls to be a full track.

Unless it's a capitol ship (like on my old Aircraft Carrier, but that was actually phased out) the person driving also controls the speed. A Captain trying to coordinate teamwork would be sloppy, the person would be a gunner taking out obstacles. An engineer would repair damage if the obstacle course is dangerous.

A better race idea would be taking our starships for a race around the Risa system. Like the Grand Prix that Tom Paris entered. Give us a good chance to use our Corvettes.

I guess I should have said 'powerboard' instead of 'floaterboat', but saying 'powerboat' would imply something else to most people, and that isn't what I had in mind. And, yes, it would require the creation of an all-new vehicle, as has been done each Summer Event.

However, the entire point of this event is a cooperative event, not another event for people to go and do individually. We have plenty of that. The idea was to have the team work together to operate what they normally do alone. Of -course- it's going to be sloppy...-that's- the point! If the boat were easy to operate, then there isn't a challenge, and it's just another race.

I didn't want any kind of weapon fire, as that breaks the atmosphere of Risa, and taking damage likewise works against this.

Anyway, it was an idea. I'm sure there are other things, but I don't want one where it comes down to button-mashing between the teams to determine who wins, either.
    edited June 2014
    I guess I should have said 'powerboard' instead of 'floaterboat', but saying 'powerboat' would imply something else to most people, and that isn't what I had in mind. And, yes, it would require the creation of an all-new vehicle, as has been done each Summer Event.

However, the entire point of this event is a cooperative event, not another event for people to go and do individually. We have plenty of that. The idea was to have the team work together to operate what they normally do alone. Of -course- it's going to be sloppy...-that's- the point! If the boat were easy to operate, then there isn't a challenge, and it's just another race.

I didn't want any kind of weapon fire, as that breaks the atmosphere of Risa, and taking damage likewise works against this.

Anyway, it was an idea. I'm sure there are other things, but I don't want one where it comes down to button-mashing between the teams to determine who wins, either.

I get it. But part of Perpetual's problem (though probably the least in all honesty) was that they couldn't get the "each person is a part of a single ship crew" mechanics to work. People are going to ***** out any "noob" that screws up their team's efforts. That is heavy complexity.

That said a powerboat isn't a bad idea, but the speed that requires...maybe next year they'll add another island to travel to too :rolleyes:
  • startrek7771414startrek7771414 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You can get the ship real fast if you can buy pearls. The bathing suits are awesome.......
    Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.......
  • startrek7771414startrek7771414 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If you fall off board during race you can get back on and finish race.......
    Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.......
  • velrennvelrenn Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So according to the Release Notes for June 19, 2014:

" - Romulan Republic Powerboards have been added for Romulan Captains.

- If players have already purchased their faction specific Powerboard, they may be traded in for free for the Romulan version at the vendor."

But what if I, as a romulan captain, bought another superior board specifically because there was no romulan powerboard? After all, even though I'm aligned with the Federation, that does not mean I want to fly the Federation colours all the time. I'm a romulan first and foremost (it's enough that you didn't make us into a proper faction in the first place).

I think you should have added the option to trade in the other superior boards with the payment of the extra 500 favours. I'm sure I'm not the only romulan captain who refused to buy Federation or Klingon boards.

All that time to fix the event for romulans and you couldn't anticipate this possibility. Not cool. :(

I wish I had waited before buying my superior board, so I wouldn't have to spend 1500 favours on top of the 1000 that now feel wasted. And to top it off there's the fact that the favour earning rate for this year is much lower than before since they took away the second dance and hunt for events that don't award nearly as much.

Edit: by the way, this part of the patch notes:

"Party Poppers, Subspace Party Amplifiers, Unmelting Snowballs, and Breen Biothermal Dampeners can now be used on Risa."

People have already begun using their unmelting snowballs to knock people off their powerboards on Risa. Way to go!
    IDIC is the spice of life.
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    After not getting the Corvette last year, I regretted it and thought I'd get it this time around. I'm half way through my pearls and doing the race has just become a joyless, mindless chore. Aren't video games supposed to be fun?
    I know the "flying high" mission can be completed quickly, but IMO it would be really nice if the other things to do on Risa gave a "choice of marks" like other stuff does. So I could build sand castles or hunt horgies for pearls instead.
    Just an idea to break up the monotony. I'm contemplating forgetting about getting the Corvette now because, I don't like the idea of having to do something I don't want to do and don't enjoy in a video game to get a ship that I want but don't need.
    Besides the choice of marks on Risa, my other suggestion would be to cut the pearls cost for the ships in half. For someone who logs on a couple hours a night, Risa is too much of a grind for me.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Besides the choice of marks on Risa, my other suggestion would be to cut the pearls cost for the ships in half. For someone who logs on a couple hours a night, Risa is too much of a grind for me.

For crying out loud, they're already "almost free" once you grind 1 out- then every character after that gets the same ship for doing "Flying High" once.

Seriously, 5 minutes a night for 25 nights is "too much?" :eek:
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    velrenn wrote: »
    People have already begun using their unmelting snowballs to knock people off their powerboards on Risa. Way to go!

Something tells me that was not a WAI... I'd expect that to get nerfed, but not before a lot of people use it to exploit/grief.

{Sigh} So much for powerboard. At least now I know not to spring for more than the basic model if all I can expect are the two tags for finishing the race.

What are snowballs doing on a beach resort, anyway? (Yes, I know they're 'unmelting'... doesn't mean they aren't out of place.)
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    should of known better about the snowballs, if you forgot the mechanic that snowbalsl can knock down someone, then it can happen all the time. i dont expect a fix for that until next week, like its a priority.

i do however have a texture modelling issue with my fed female klingon, her lower back above the panties, there is a clearly visible darker tone then it just stops, almost as if someone added a shadow effect to the texture file around the back and failed to realize the rest which it would be connected to. tie waist bikini btw.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    unikon wrote: »
    And no, I'm not calming down. I'm going to raise all hell until the POS is fixed.

Based on no less than 2 consecutive years of Q's Winter Wonderland, I hope you're settled in for the long, long, long haul.
    edited June 2014
    unikon wrote: »
    Finishing the race is easy. CLAIMING the damned flag at the end is the problem.

There is no other video game in the WORLD that requires you to grab a flag to be considered finished in a race.

And no, I'm not calming down. I'm going to raise all hell until the POS is fixed. This is beyond lazy.

good luck with that, your likely to have a heart attack and die before the devs even care to notice...
    edited June 2014
    so one thing has been consistent with unyielding success is how unreliable the boosters are during the race. before the patch you would probably get races where you could hit all of them and sometimes you miss one and maybe 2, on occassions all three sets. with the patch the boosters either dont show and when they do they are behind you, so those ahead dont get anything while those behind will get a boost. even when they are there the boosters fail to register and they have become 75% more unreliable then they were before the patch. frankly its totally unacceptable. i have lost about 5 certain wins because a booster failed to activate since the patch today. being a former sim racer when something doesnt work as it should it gets into my crawl space and these boosters are really annoying.

from what i understand the devs know of the boosters, so thats ticked, next issue.

the race course limits, right now there is such lax protection for others who race the track within the limits that they have no chance to catch those skipping rocks heading into the split, after the start and just around the first ramp on the left there is a sandy rocky outcropping that players skip to effectively shortcut the track and the ramp. on a race where speed is everything loosing a few seconds means the difference between winning a race and finishing 4th over a mile behind the rest in equivalent terms by the time it comes to the finish line.

the track limits need strict enforcement like the ice race, meaning short cutting is instant dq in much the same way it goes for activation of the floater in the race.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    Something tells me that was not a WAI... I'd expect that to get nerfed, but not before a lot of people use it to exploit/grief.

Thank you, Captain Hindsight! THANK YOU!
    ExtxpTp.jpg