test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for thinking you're any different...
    Unless of course you don't drive a car with at least 10% ethonal in it.
    It's available, but expensive

Banned for reminding me we regularly burn what we should be drinking.

Alcohol Abuse!!
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for muhahaha, you've been reminded there's ethanol that you can't drink.
    The trolls are feasting on your rages for being reminded.

Wonder how well a car would run on strait vodka... Or if you set it up right... Could you use a beer trough to light a bunch of bottle rockets simultaneously.
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for allowing it... without filming it for the Mythbusters. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for haveing 7556 posts lol

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for ending a sentence in "lol," and for a lack of period.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being a grammar troll...

Nu reige 4 u xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    banned for being a victim of the Earth's gravity-- our greatest enemy
    edited October 2014
    Banned because Earth's Gravity has declared a truce with you. During this time, it will not affect you at all. By the time you read this, you should be nearing the ionosphere.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for TL;DR.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because three sentences constitutes "too long" for you.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for it could've mean "Too Little", "Too Less", "Too Lanky", "Too Legit", "Too Late", "Too Lucky", "Too Lubricated" or "Too Loose" as well.. :D;)
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• dragnridrdragnridr Member Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for the excessive use of the word Too
    latest?cb=20141230104800&path-prefix=en
    edited October 2014
    Banned for trying to ban stouts...
    It's just not possible.

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for trying to ban stouts...
    It's just not possible.
    ^^Unbanned for your nice words (and letting him know the thruth). Thank you.
    @dragnridr; Welcome to this thread, hope you'll have a nice Ban, for you're banned.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for being Too Large to Dunk Right.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned because that doesn't rhyme, you slime. :P
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^ Banned for continuing the rhyme game. For absolute shame!
    edited October 2014
    banned for keeping us down to earth with shaming: the medicine of ban-goria
    edited October 2014
    ^^The Walking Ban... :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    banned for AMC's The Walking Ban, new episode next Sunday
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for not specifying. I've seen episode 2 or Season 5 today :D:D:D. Woohoo!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    banned b/c it'll be episode 3

banned b/c "After" and "The Grove" from Season 4 are my favourite episodes so far

banned b/c im doing a Star Trek Walking Dead LC this month: STO Halloween
    edited October 2014
    Banned for breaking the rhyme chain as you break so many of our ban chains.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for hateing on combo breakers

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I might be getting blasted by a Mod... or given a medal by some players for standing up for the Average Player in the "Anti Nerf Bat" thread.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    banned for potentially getting banned for real :eek:
    edited October 2014
    Banned for no capital letters of punctiation.

And retrobanning rattler2 for worrying too much. Nastier stuff than that gets through routinely. Your post was civil and reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.