test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for lolz, that's the ship I have on my main :cool:. Now you may guess my Romulan and what his favorite (Elachi) cannons are :D.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for incorrectly assuming I was referring to you as the easy target, rather than the unbanning you did in the original post all of this leads back to. You have never been an easy target. In fact whenever I see you are ingame, I turn off my compter, disconnect the WiFi, get into bed and pull the covers up over my head.:P
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned fer shakein in in yer boots
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not being intelligent enough to realize it is called "fight or flight" for a reason.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Unbanned for being so honest in your previous post.
    ^^Banned because I can. :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited October 2014
    Sigh, Banned for starting this whole mess all over again with the unbanning thingie. Which caused all the confusion on your part in the first place.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Unbanned to annoy you, and banned because I have successfully annoyed you.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for epic failure at annoying me. No, really. It only was a very slight irritation. I put some ointment on it and kept typing.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for skin irritation. They're usually caused by borg implants... Are you borg?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for impersonating The Doctor.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not recommending an analgesic cream.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because my implants do not require it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Banned for having store bought body parts. They're faaakes! :D
    edited October 2014
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for DJO... Huge fan! Applejuice anyone?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for banning yourself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for pointing out he banned himself.

I dunno about everyone else, gut I'm good with him banning himself.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for two reasons.
    1: I needed a reason to ban him.
    2: For being a Jade Falcon. :P
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for mistaking Stoutes for a Jade Falcon. Last time I looked - he's blue!
    Like Grand Admiral Thrawn blue. Or maybe Smurf blue I dunno.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I was banning YOU for being a Jade Falcon.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because... because...

Too good for 'em, I say!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for failing to properly explain the reason for banning someone. If you're gonna ban, you gotta explain why.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I did. Gave two reasons for your ban in the first place. :P
    edited October 2014
    ^^Could you give this Ban to Thunder? I'm red.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for redness. You might be contagious.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited October 2014
    Banned for letting him get infected in the first place.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for the head is regenerative.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for illegal genetic modifications. Namely, incorporating within your own genetic structure a DNA genome from a starfish which allows regeneration of unimportant body parts. :D
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for that was build in, no genetic modification was needed. Nice touch btw :D:P.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

This discussion has been closed.