test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for if they'll ban rattler, they'd have to ban me as well. :mad: Over my cold, dead ban :cool:.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because they prolly ain't gonna ban nobody but the op probably.
    Ain't nobody gone ban me :3
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being part of the grammar patrol...

Ain't nobody never gonna ban me...no way no how... Ain't never never ain't not happening lol

Fear my grammar breaking redneck speech/

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned for where is this thread.....i never leave 10-forward
    edited October 2014
    ^^Welcome to the club. You're banned.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited October 2014
    banned for haveing a ten forward club...xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c i was born in ten forward and i'll die in ten forward
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for not spending your life in Ten Forward.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for living your while life in one room.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for while instead of whole. And no.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned because cell phone keyboards.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for lack of willingness to control and correct before posting... :rolleyes: People of today... *sigh*
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    banned for what is willingness to one person, may be compromise to another
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Ya'll banned because... Bluegeek agreed with me!
    *Does a happy dance*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for I agreed to Bluegeek agreeing you. Ask him and he'll acknowledge. :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    banned b/c i just read rattler's post and it's TROOF
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned in thanks for support.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned because your post was awesome
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I banned you.

Paradox alert!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for paradox. You're now A Fate Worse Than Death.
    edited October 2014
    banned because are we really doing this? are we really going to ban each other?
    edited October 2014
    Banned because...

Yes.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for saying yes xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for saying the person you banned said yes.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not reading the entire post of the person above me

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for wrongly assuming reason and intellect are part of the process I use to post in this thread.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for banning entirely on instinct.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because it is what I do. Instinctively. With a little psychosis garnish :D
This discussion has been closed.