test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned cuz dangsornit 'murica, u got me
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because you can have yourself back. Please.
    edited October 2014
    banned because i was a ghost the whole time :eek:
    edited October 2014
    Banned because you died after being impaled on your own hair.
    edited October 2014
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Brain? what is Brain?

RetroBanned for not banning anyone
    hawku001x wrote: »
    banned cuz asian hair is made of metal

Banned for claiming asian people have metal hair when we all know thier hair is made out of nylon and hair gel :D
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for insanity.
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Banned for insanity.

Banned for being insane when we all know your just slightly mad kuntel :D
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I'm a psychopath!:D
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Banned because I'm a psychopath!:D

Banned for claiming to be a psychopath when your forum name clearly says "Kuntel" :D
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c jorantomalak and kuntel are one in the same!
    edited October 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    banned b/c jorantomalak and kuntel are one in the same!

Banned for discovering that kuntel is my secret double probationary twin from and alternate dimesnion where he is living on the JJverse timeline :D
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for mentioning the existence of multiple dimesnions.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for X, Y, and Z.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for X, Y, and Z.
    Banned for P D and Q.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited October 2014
    banned for Gotham taking place in no specific year (actually, unbanned b/c this is good)
    edited October 2014
    Banned because it takes place during EVERY time.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for assuming mere quantum mechanics applies to a epically epic place such as Gotham
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "Epically epic"? Banned for being redundantly redundant.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited October 2014
    Banned because every vulcan has to have a major freakout at least once in their lives, which makes humans look serene by comparison.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,480 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for banning starsword.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for manning alexmakepeace.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for manning alexmakepeace.

Manned for banning Rattler2.

Banned for being manned.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited October 2014
    chang'd for having chang-nesia during the gas leak year (also, banned)
    edited October 2014
    Banned because in Soviet Russia, the person above you bans you!
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned! Be careful, they might take over Seattle!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited October 2014
    Banned for underestimating my combat prowess. I drove Ivan from Seattle once, and I can do it again.

You're also banned because I was the person above you. So you're double-banned.

(For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, allow me to point you to my favorite RTS.)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for underestimating my combat prowess. I drove Ivan from Seattle once, and I can do it again.

You're also banned because I was the person above you. So you're double-banned.

(For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, allow me to point you to my favorite RTS.)
    Seattle is taking over the country, one coffee bean at a time. Banned for looking outward and missing the threat within.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for coffee is GOOD. There is no evil... only coffee :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for caffeine intolerance. Caffeine is a fuel, a first need. But I digress... Only real people drink coffee :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

This discussion has been closed.