test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• Options
    xigbargxigbarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because my thumb can only surf through so many channels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned because 1, 2, 3, 4, i declare a thumb war
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for starting a thumb war! Don't you know how hard it is to hit one of those things at range?! And don't even get me started on their famed "Thumbtack-tics."
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for I have it all under control.. You guys use your thumbs. I use all. :cool:
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Banned for not talking about paradoxes. Now about your punishment... Search for Stoutes paradox on this forum :cool:.
    *Sigh* That was a fun thread.
    Banned for starting a thumb war! Don't you know how hard it is to hit one of those things at range?! And don't even get me started on their famed "Thumbtack-tics."
    Banned cuz:

THUMB WARS!!!!
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^ Banned for ninja posting again!

Please stop.

Oh, and I won the thumb war. Totally.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for I have it all under control.. You guys use your thumbs. I use all. :cool:
    I'd say banned for ninjaing me, but that's been overdone I'm sure, so:

Banned for being all thumbs.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for appendage dependancy.
    bergins wrote: »
    *Sigh* That was a fun thread.
    Yes sir... It sure was :o.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,189 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    You're banned.
    HAIL TACOFANGS!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^ Banned for changing your avatar to an elf.
    Banned for banning the only one in this thread to recognize the one true evil overlord.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT TACOFANGS!!!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,189 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned because... anyone else having issues with the forums? I keep gettin Internal Server Error - Read things popping up every once in a while, and the forum doesn't completely load.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1: yes

2: you're banned because the creepy gardener guy in Terror of MechaGodzilla was apparently an alien.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c why didnt voyager just let icheb get assimilated, it's what his parents wanted
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @mark: ^^Banned for pulling the internal error joke on the server... Stop messing with the hamsters.

@hawk; ^^Banned for Icheb!
  • Options
    lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    please ban me i'm worthless
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned because you have value.

And also because you didn't ban anybody.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c we are the hawkus, u will be hawkuilated
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    banned b/c we are the hawkus, u will be hawkuilated

Banned for spelling "hawkulated" with an "i"!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for ninja; people need to give me at least 10 minutes to give an answer BEFORE you even dare thinking about posting.

@hawk: ^^Banned for inventing funny words. You will forgive yourself, OR you will be Stouted. Your choice.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for ninja; people need to give me at least 10 minutes to give an answer BEFORE you even dare thinking about posting.

@hawk: ^^Banned for inventing funny words. You will forgive yourself, OR you will be Stouted. Your choice.

1. Spelling a word wrong isn't inventing a word.

2. Banned for being slow. The weak shall perish.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned for having a list.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not having a list.

And you are going on my OTHER list.
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for having too many lists.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for instigating lists.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned for ingesting lists.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned for ingesting lists.

Did I mention, my lists are made of bacon?

Banned for...

... Banned because I needed a reason to post about bacon.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Banned for having Bacon and not sharing said Bacon.
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for banning the guy who recent information tells us had bacon.
    He may have more bacon...
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
This discussion has been closed.