test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned... for Gondor!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned because the arrangement of letters that make up the word banned have lost all meaning to me

doesn't look right

what is that
    > banned

that's not a word anymore
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned... for Gondor!

Banned because that made as much sense as an hour long speech on economics by cousin Itt on speed.
    I need a beer.

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banjoed. /10chars
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited October 2014
    banned because my sword gun is out of ammo
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for my ammo is out of gun.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Banned for my ammo is out of gun.

Banned for forgetting that Gomez needed no gun! He simply needed a fencing foil!
    I need a beer.

edited October 2014
    banned because first round of shots are on me
    edited October 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    banned because first round of shots are on me

Banned because Wednesday is now over 21 and loves shots of any kind. Even gun shots.
    I need a beer.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned because the next round's on Mr. Garabaldi!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    banned because Wednesday's got to be in her 50s by now
    edited October 2014
    banned because Wednesday's got to be in her 50s by now

Banned because there are some 60 year olds who are still hot! (Helen Mirren, anyone?)
    I need a beer.

edited October 2014
    Banned because older people are even more susceptible to head stroke!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for... something...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for nothing... That would really mean a breakthru :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited October 2014
    banned cuz it's thanksgiving wknd here and turkeys aren't safe
    edited October 2014
    banned cuz it's thanksgiving wknd here and turkeys aren't safe

Banned for speaking French*. Gomez would have a field day on you! :P

*I know it's not actually French. [sing]When you're an Addams, you've got to have a sense of humour.[/sing]
    I need a beer.

edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for having no sense of homour.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    I can only agree... *gives out free comradre's Bans*
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for agreeing.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being catty about dogging our heels.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited October 2014
    Banned, you old goat.
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for goat negativity, therefor you must be a sheep.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I spent yesterday looking at really cool hot rods and old cars while attending Cruisin' the Coast.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited October 2014
    banned because one of those cars had a tetryon reactor
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because there were no tetryon reactors.

There was however a Delorean with a simulated Flux Capacitor. I am puttig the pics on my PhotoBucket later on today.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited October 2014
    banned because where would delorean be without the popularity of back to the future.... also, i want a delorean
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned because De Loreans are stupidly expensive due to having an outer shell made of stainless steel
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.