Install Arc
Options

Small forum art design change [Feb. 13, 2014] *Changes complete, see post #208*

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Quick notification regarding my theme. Buttons are missing!
    The buttons are pulled from the Black Light forums
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/blacklight-retribution
    Which if you click on forum over there appears to be currently under maintenance. Hence why your browser can't grab them.

You can edit my theme by commenting out the sections
    /* comment out like this */
    the parts that start with
    img[src*=
    or
    input[src*=
    That'll restore the default forum buttons.

I use the theme daily and will keep an eye on it. If blacklight comes back up but with altered looks the buttons might be gone or look worse. Just have to wait and see I guess.
    I'll revert the theme back to default buttons if it's necessary. Just have to wait and see.

So that's why, one day, the 'multi-quote on' button didn't appear. Glad it's back now.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Style updated!

Just one alteration:
    - Threads long enough to fill pagination with all 3 digit numbers sent the right hand side of it out of view and thus unusable. Reduced page number padding so threads with 3 digit page numbers show all the width of the pagination block.
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thx for the update eradicator84. :)
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Style updated!

Just one alteration:
    - Threads long enough to fill pagination with all 3 digit numbers sent the right hand side of it out of view and thus unusable. Reduced page number padding so threads with 3 digit page numbers show all the width of the pagination block.

liking the style, though the background image doesnt appear....and the large numbers for the links to other pages almost makes me feel like my eyes are worse than they really are lol, using the chrome version
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p