test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Red Matter Capacitor

1235»

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If your willing to pay $20 or so for it you can just import the Gold Edition from the UK/EU.

If your not a lifer or currently with an active subscription... that will net you 1k zen as well.

500 zen for the code on the booklet. <- Retail edition

500 zen and the RMC from the code on the "uniform" insert. <- Gold Edition

As for bringing subsystems back online... RMC can bring them all back online but only once when you click to activate it, however I do not know if it can bring more than 1 subsystem back if you have more than 1 subsystem down. If your systems get hit again, it can go off line again. Also if your human with a human bridge crew... your down time for systems is probably very short.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Personally, I don't mind if the C-Store offered up the STO release promos. I bought the Collector's Ed. from Best Buy when the game released. I have no heartache about it. Guys... it's been FOUR YEARS.

Oh, and RMC does not bring disabled systems back online.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This may or maynot help. I was at Big Lots a month ago and seen a bunch of STO collector ed. mixed in with the DVDs. When STO went F2P alot of stores dumped all their copies, reg and collectors. Big lots has been known to buy up this type of stuff dirt cheap. If you have any around where you live, give it a look. You might just get lucky.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And with that, we're puttin' this zombie down

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.