test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Outage (1/30/14) *Resolved!*

Comments

• killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For the love of god, you inept fools, stop quoting the spam post!
  • thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Was setting up my ship.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well I was in the middle of the end of the featured episode when the game crashed for me.
    My question is, did I loose any if all mission progress. And when I log back in will I be where I got disconnected at?
    Its a long mission, and would really hate to have to start all over again, from the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    just about to blow up the last undine on my second run through and crash... now cant log in....

Think of the poor sods who could have potentially lost a load of Qmendations because they were adding them to their rep when the server died, doing the TRIBBLE end of the FE isn't that bad (the crash tastic ev suit bit is).
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • kurganwolfekurganwolfe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well guess i won't bother with this one either, time to go spend money on another game that actually works.
  • saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fffffffffffffffsafafafafs
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pretty frustrated.... first the new mission killed me and refused to respawn (dodge the sun window room) so I had to start over, then the server goes down.... so far, fun = 0, aggravation = 100%.
  • aweinawein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Turn Green! Turn Green! Turn Green! Turn Green! Turn Green! Turn Green! Turn Green!................. Damn IT!
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was ignoring the Grindversary and hunting for the 4th step of the Chrysalis Doff Chain on two characters that are new..... :)
  • splatmat101splatmat101 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same thing as most... the new quest :(
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    He says, quoting the entire thing.

That thought occurred to me right after I hit *post*...by which time, it was already too late to edit to *SNIP*, as someone else had already posted.

My bad! :(
    I need a beer.

• chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey now, c'mon guys, the tribbles are tired of running in a wheel, they only went on lunch break~
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • janetza#4790 janetza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray

In-game handle @Janetza
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    squadalaxd wrote: »
    Spend some money for new servers already for **** sake. Always the same ****.

Do you really think a company would spend large amounts of money to buy more servers when the current capacity works fine 99.9999% of the time?
  • skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    u cant tell people not to log in when something new comes on.

i shouldn't have to..its called self control...like a couple of hours or so is gonna kill you...you just want it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
    Kiba - Wolf's Rain
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Was staring at the screen, waiting for the Excedrin to kick in - waiting for the toast to settle my stomach - while TRIBBLE at the screen repeatedly and giving Cryptic the finger for the forced camera shake that takes place during part of the mission...

If it doesn't let me continue the mission after that part...I'll give Cryptic the middletoe as well as middlefinger...
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    STO Outage (1/30/14) *working on bringing back up*

Title misleading - it's supposed to be "STO Outrage"
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was jsut in the middle of the new FE....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    -ship flies around in circles at warp 11-

First officer: WheeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEE!!!!!

Second officer: WHEEEEerrrrEEEEEE IIIIIsssSSS THHHHeeeEEEE CAAAAApppppttttaaaIIIIINNNN?

Guinan, calmly fixing herself a drink: She got disconnected...

First officer: WHEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeEEEE!!!!!!
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cryptic shut the server down, cos everyone was playing ISE instead of their new content :D
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • cyberpunk1977cyberpunk1977 Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sooo, on another note.....

Do you think Captain Kirk ever went to the toilet on the enterprise and refer to his poo as captains log? :P
  • magamanic1magamanic1 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2014
    lol They were so busy rubbing there hands together and taking or money someone forgot to pay for the server,s:D
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    see this is what happens when you make the annersery event grindy
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Smashing Party Crashers :D
    Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
  • azerdracoazerdraco Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Shacka; When the Hamsters fell...

You, my friend, just made my day. +1000 internets to you.
  • bioskyline1bioskyline1 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    warp core meltdown.........
  • sinusiridumsinusiridum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For the love of god, you inept fools, stop quoting the spam post!

Well, 99% has nothing of interest anyway, pretty much like my post :D
    ###################
  • kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    staring at a guy who already has the Romulan Sci Destroyer thinking to myself.. how the hell did he get it so fast?

then i bombarded him with friendly Boff abilities...

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mutualcoremutualcore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Starting to replay the mission after I had to restart the game because the replay button wasn't showing up at first.
This discussion has been closed.