test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Outage (1/30/14) *Resolved!*

Comments

• throkithroki Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    riddlins wrote: »
    yep, half way in the mission, now D/C...
    are you joking me?!

Lucky you. I was in the last fight on my 2nd playthrough... :mad:

Ah well ... guess there's something to this "never play on patchday" they all say. :D
  • noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The same old issue of Cryptic/PWE. Updating the game, but never check if their servers are able to carry the load.
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Trust the server togo down right in the middle of the new mission lets see how long it takes Cryptic to feed there hamster
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vagiusvagius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bpharma wrote: »
    Too much party favour >.<

You did this.
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Live" is such a relative term. *chuckles*
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited January 2014
    Server went down. Not unexpected. Seems lot of people are in game. The mission was a lot better than the last.
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "It's dead, Jim"
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Yup severs down, think it might have something to do with the 30+ brain dead trolls that keep setting of those damn party poppers!
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Admiral Tuvok needs my help and u boot me from the server? You interrupt subcommandante kohls brief with your failure to feed the hamsters?!

RAIKIRI!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • agresiel2agresiel2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England, about 2 miles (3.2 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of Salisbury. One of the most famous sites in the world, Stonehenge is the remains of a ring of standing stones set within earthworks. It is in the middle of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds.
    MY SPEED RECORDS KASE: 13:38 CSE: 13:52 ISE: 13:51 HSE: 2:58 NWS: 6:35

Solo STF's With Optional ISE: 3:34
    i have all logs saved of these so if you would like to view them send me a pm and it can be arranged :)
  • drazi1109drazi1109 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wtg, i was nearly finshed the new mission and u crash typical
  • jimtkirkjimtkirk Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    Me thinks NOTHING is live right now.
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just crashed out near the end of the FE
  • kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just as I was getting going with the new episode.

Quick, someone divert the login server through the secondary EPS conduit.
  • platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yup, was just about to finish the FE (which takes a LONG TRIBBLE TIME due to the Dyson ship being REALLY ****ty), server disconnects.

Thanks a LOT.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Damn it just got insta kicked and now server down. DAMN IT!!!! :mad:
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • briqe51briqe51 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    grr. Getting old.
  • roninfelroninfel Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I just got DCed while floating in space over a star...and the launcher shows the server is down. Sure hope that fancy EV suit holds out.... :eek:
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    you dont say :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I expected it, butt luckily I was able to finish my featured episode. Halfway through the Klingun missions, look good so far. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And about 10 minutes after this blog is posted, the server dies. Typical. I thought my account had broken as it happened right after I gave 600 qmendations to a unalligned romulan's rep project and had them not show up, and now I think that was a LOT of lobi, just gone.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • tanuustanuus Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah... right when I was about to finish the FE. I just hope they don't make me do the whole thing again :mad:

Same here. And such a long boring mission...
  • phadrenphadren Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Events over hope you all enjoyed it:) Was right in middle of new episode:(
  • riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Given different possibilities making mission funnier
  • cyberpunk1977cyberpunk1977 Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We're giving her all she's got captain we don't have the power!
  • helios117helios117 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    .... this happens every time.. the only solution you have is to break out a bag of popcorn and laugh at the flaming
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    played for a bit, new mission (which is entirely too long) on 2 altss, went to complete circles (cus the one thats going all the way had never really been played) now waiting for response from login server.... again other than that gg update just with the mission was like 1/3rd of its size...
This discussion has been closed.