test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Outage (1/30/14) *Resolved!*

Comments

• drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They make the announcement that S8.5 is live right when the server crashes. Epic trolling by Cryptic.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Season 8.5 is currently DOWN. :P
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Star Trek Online: Into Darkness.

And in my case, the new FE is pitch black when entering the space walk part, can only see the sun, everything else is pitch black...
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    and here i was fighting the undine in the FE and apparently they took over STO they do not like to lose as i was DCed lol

• satanailofhwbgsatanailofhwbg Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, 7 pages for 3 minutes...lol
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Karma is a wonderful thing, take this as a "Thank you !" from the universe, Cryptic ! :D
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    and it goes down 2 hours 16 mins in to it
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    Hi Captains! We're investigating the STO outage. We'll provide more updates as they become available. Thank you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • reaperwrightyreaperwrighty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server down again cant say am supprise, what you forgot to feed your hamsters again, man you really need to upgrade those things they have only a short life span, maybe you should try something that will last:) pardon my sarcastic remark there man how many times has this happen and how many times you give a short fix then it happens again, come on sort it out NOW
  • krio09krio09 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Me thinks there be some issues with this patch, i've just be kicked :(
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Too much peope """""""""""having "F"U"N" chasing Mini Q's I "G"U"E"S"S" """"""
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
    I need a beer.

• xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was mid prep cutscene on the step between the stars mission...
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i hate to be the guy that points out how everyone is...but dont we usually have this problem with big updates and stuff? i mena are we really not used to this buy now.....i remember they launched one massive update and the game was down for almost a month...you guys blame them but i have a suggestion for you guys...i really really suggest.....not logging in all at the same time....when over 10K people log in at the same time for any game. it will crashed -_-. stop blamming the company and blame yourselves.....gawd.....go out and hike ride a bike....eat dinner idk
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
    Kiba - Wolf's Rain
  • elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As title.

Middle of a glorious shootout too :(

Funnily enough it died just after twitchy said his line about 'so much blood'

Thought there was some dramatic effect black screen but no, disconnect time was so well timed :P
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • nagyervinnagyervin Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just funny, how the website says server is Online, yet i can'y log in.:P
    Your Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III deals 174321 (66343) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to I.R.W. Valdore. :o
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited January 2014
    Shortly after we hit 52,000 dps each on the gateway, the server message read:

[ FRACK IT - I GIVE UP ]

And the server went offline.
  • onehalfklingononehalfklingon Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Season 8.5 =/= live!
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It wasn't me...I was just giving everybody at Cryptic the finger for the camera shake in the new mission...but that's all - didn't do anything else. Not even "evil" thoughts...just sat here giving them the finger...repeatedly.
  • agresiel2agresiel2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
    MY SPEED RECORDS KASE: 13:38 CSE: 13:52 ISE: 13:51 HSE: 2:58 NWS: 6:35

Solo STF's With Optional ISE: 3:34
    i have all logs saved of these so if you would like to view them send me a pm and it can be arranged :)
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Where's Sulu? :D
  • milen93milen93 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, it just died.
  • solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's my fault, just as I was logging in boom! The server must have sensed my awesomeness and decided she canna take anymooor.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    One is not amused!

I blame Sulu!!
    Nedya.png
  • ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server is down for me. I hope you guys can fix it up soon, so I can finish my mission.
  • nithanathnithanath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    damn just when I was ready to go up against 3 undine battleships in the new area I suddenly get blown off the server. I never saw that coming...
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • squadalaxdsquadalaxd Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Spend some money for new servers already for **** sake. Always the same ****.
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server is down. It's dead, Jim.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • clannmacclannmac Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Actually, with ALL of these releases - and they are awesome when they work, I grant you; love this game - you might try something OTHER than the "Ready...FIRE...Aim" approach.

Not sure you're quite picking up on the "rush it and they will come...but all will require many patches..."

Just sayin.'
    366400.jpg

Fleet Commander
    Caprica's Revenge
    (...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
This discussion has been closed.