test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Event is Live! [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited February 2014 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Q is back to host our Anniversary Event and is giving away fun prizes to celebrate. We've also released a special Feature Episode that stars Tim Russ as Admiral Tuvok! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What is the second mini game that awards the Q tickets?

You only list the Party Patrol, and I am sure a previous blog said there would be two mini games.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    What is the second mini game that awards the Q tickets?

You only list the Party Patrol, and I am sure a previous blog said there would be two mini games.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=14718971#post14718971

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited January 2014

Oh ok, so it is even worse! :eek:
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Meh, my only problems (for now) are "server not responding" messages.
    Propably due to mass patch downloads and logins to game :mad:
  • ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hmmm...LOR Loading screen for ages then "Account Ticket Authentication Failed"

Had to re-enter login details and then finally I got in, after about 45 minutes.

The Quick Equip is :cool: Now to check the rest...
    NewMixedCrest.jpg?width=350&height=170
    McVittie's Marauders - The House of Arrgh
    Website
    Discord
    I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
    McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
  • ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Patching...

-five hours later-

Patching...

-tomorrow-

Patching...

-next year-

Patching... ENGAGE!
  • verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    From what I saw it was quite good before getting hit with a serious bug and could not proceed past the security room, Dr Cooper a bit stereotype.
    edited January 2014
    OK - for the benefit of everyone else, when you go to start the A Step Between Stars mission, don't transwarp to the Allied Space Sector, as you have to be in Tau Dewa by the gate to get the mission.
    Website
    Discord
    I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
    McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't see how to quick switch ships yet.
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh.

My.

GOD!

TRIBBLE your complaints and PLAY THE MISSION! This is AWESOME!
  • tcgrandpa#3038 tcgrandpa Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    maybe me blind and I admit got a bit of a migraine today but i am not seeing the TOS dress uniforms listed in my c-store I do see the khan outfit which I already claimed and yes i tried setting it to fed only and all and still not seeing it. :cool:
    edited January 2014
    swamarian wrote: »
    Don't see how to quick switch ships yet.

On Sector Space maps or social maps, a new button has been added to your ship Status Window: Switch Starship
    Click this button to open your list of ships. Click the ship to want to switch to and it will replace your current ship wherever you are.
    Your new ship retains all the equipment and bridge officer stations from the last time you used it.
    There is a one-minute cooldown after using Fast Ship Swap.
    Fast Ship Swap can only be used on Sector maps or on Space Social maps such as Sol System or Qo'noS system.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=998941
    Website
    Discord
  • lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Have fun grinding for 3 weeks everyone.

I for one am not going to bother lol.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • zeuslegion1zeuslegion1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This would be a great mission if the space suit rocket packs worked... at all. I have nearly zero control and "Space Walk Enabled" keeps trying to pull me into the sun. If this is supposed to work like a Risian Floater, there's a bug cuz it ain't. At all. No way can I play this 3 times in a row, I'm barely halfway through and got frustrated enough that I quit the whole game.

Maybe I'll try again when this is fixed.
    edited January 2014
    Oh.

My.

GOD!

Just had a whiteout whilst playing the new mission, so had to leave the mission as it became unplayable.

What do you propose to that?

I will continue to complain about what I like until it ceases to be an issue. It's called feedback. You don't have to like it.
    Website
    Discord
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So I started doing the Feature Episode with everything going fine, then got to the EV suit section and everything just turned into a black silhouette! Couldn't see where I was going and just gave up. And when I beamed up to my ship, Everything else was also a black silhouette! What is it with these Devs giving us unfinished content!? They rush too much and everything ends up not working or not being fun in the end.

And what is this BS of giving us only 15 minutes to complete "Tour The Galaxy"!? It's nice as a daily, but 15 minutes is ridiculous! I'm not saying it's impossible to do, but a daily shouldn't have ANY time limit at all!
    edited January 2014
    Have fun grinding for 3 weeks everyone.

I for one am not going to bother lol.

I wont be either, I just wanted to check out the other new minigame that doesn't exist now. ;)
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• tehjoneltehjonel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh.

My.

GOD!

^ this. sooo this.
    edited January 2014
    ak255 wrote: »
    So I started doing the Feature Episode with everything going fine, then got to the EV suit section and everything just turned into a black silhouette! Couldn't see where I was going and just gave up. And when I beamed up to my ship, Everything else was also a black silhouette!

^ this. sooo this.
    Website
    Discord
  • noshufflenoshuffle Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Really, is this a Anniversary gift or a punishment ??? Do the mission for the piece and then those stupid Q Mini Games for the qmendations. Dear God, the one that has came up with that idea isn't worth a bullet to be executed. :mad:
    OK, if I have to stay here for a while, your cieling ... looks idious.:D
  • korn#3566 korn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How should I participate in this event, if instead of to fix AT LEAST SOME BUGS Cryptic broke hotkeys. Crookedhands.
  • tradamson60tradamson60 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    When I go to play the new mission I can't see anything it's all dark
  • i8472i8472 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    spoilers.....

During the space walk to open locked door... having to disengage 3 locks in a black hard to tell where you are, area is just annoying.

could it be possible to just have 1 lock. in tv shows there was ever only one manual release. (* that I can remember)

is the space walk working as intended? it's very black. I would say too black.

It was a very well done episode it's just few design decisions or bugs that could be reconsidered.
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is the east part of the station ment to go black while your crossing over to it(as well as bring heat shield back on line)or is that one of the all mighty bugs that need fixing
  • tehjoneltehjonel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ajm1067 wrote: »
    ^ this. sooo this.

if you're having mission problems, i feel bad for ya son.
    i got 99 problems, but a glitch aint one.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ajm1067 wrote: »
    On Sector Space maps or social maps, a new button has been added to your ship Status Window: Switch Starship

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=998941

It's the window which pops up when you press "U". I was looking at the ship/hull/crew status window which has no buttons.
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does "Live" mean the server has gone belly up?
  • caramba3caramba3 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol server crashes connection lost
  • coldfusion2012coldfusion2012 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    okay who broke the server right when i must be close to bloody completing the dam mission
    IT'S WORSE THAN THAT IT'S A GAME JIM
  • rheatitanrheatitan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Holy crashing servers Batman :eek:
This discussion has been closed.