edited December 2013
    as Eddard Stark said:
    winter is coming
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps
  • Options
    c7h16fo2pc7h16fo2p Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mamif3 wrote: »
    "Resolved an issue that was causing certain powers to never apply Critical Severity to successful Critical hits such as when using Fire at Will."

So does this mean that BFaW/torp spread WAS criting but it was crting at 0 crit severity meaning it did not show up?

I never see the word "critical" right now during bfaw so I assumed that the issue was with it not criting at all and not anything to do with the crit severity.

I was wondering this as parsing with ACT actually shows 0% for crith on FAW and TS... Maybe setting the display/logs and applying the severity is done together..?
  • Options
    niekostrousniekostrous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rezking wrote: »
    Resolved an issue which was causing some players to crash at the loading screen (including those with crash #18897741).

I really hope this works...

May our best hopes be fulfilled in the next eleven hours. Otherwise, I'll be forced to re-examine my STO love (something I dread having to do: STTOR).
    Gonna be cuddling my laptop tonight. :-)
    Thank you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you all for the hard work.

Are there plans to give us any episodes to advance the story in the game? I would love to see where it might go.

Thanks again for the fixes and updates.

Tim.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Glad to see those issues fixed. Nice update on the eyes. I will have to look into them on the tailor.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    syndonaisyndonai Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quite a few fixes to bugs I'd forgotten about or learnt to live with. Pleased the reman chest has been sorted though, i thought it'd never get a look-in.
    PKsymbol.JPG

Peacekeeper High Command
    Scorpius - Zelbinion Mk II
  • Options
    sabremeister1sabremeister1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nice to see that the Deferi space missions are being fixed. How about adding the med-level powerplant missions where you rescue trapped engineers to the list?

Also nice to see that the KDF costume bug has been acknowledged. When you fix it, any chance of letting us have that winter uniform from the Rura Penthe mission as a wardrobe option?

Thnaks
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh, I see..........

* CRUUUUUNNNCH............ CLUUUNK............GRRRRIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!*

Hang on nearly got it.......just a second............used to a Automatic.

* Ruuuuurk...........SCRUUUUNCH!!!!*

Got it. =3

* slam reverses his Vor'cha into ESD...............*

Oh..........no longer boldly going forward because I just found reverse. That and I don't have insurance...

* makes a run for it with the Impulse Engines stuck in 1st gear. *

..going around with the parking brake on worked well for the Doctor...

...also, considering how bad feds are at flying, I'm really not suprised :p

(Thats a joke, by the way before the fed brigade starts shapening their sporks)
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sweet patch (notes). Looking forward to experience the fixes.
    Good Work, Cryptic. :)
    /Floozy
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Sphere of Influence" is now part of the normal level progression found in the journal under Solanae Dyson Sphere.
    Player must be level 50 to play the mission.
    The free Obelisk is no longer available.
    The other rewards that were available from its initial playthrough and from replaying it are still available.

So let me get this right. Characters that used to be able to run this mission from level 10 can no longer run it to get the additional pieces for the Obelisk (a level 40 ship), because they are not level 50?

Wish I had known that last night when I got my last character to level 10 to run the mission to get the ship before that ended today. Picked up the Omni-directional with that run but left the engine because I couldn't use it until level 40...
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I hope this new patch means I can finally play the game for once without having it crash on me every 5 minutes.

It looks as though, according to the release notes, this will be fixed with the patch. I really hope so.

Thanks for working hard on fixing the game , STO.

May you have a merry christmas and happy new year.

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Happy to see the KDF costume bug listed among known issues. Lately, 'known issues' bugs were being squashed.

Other than that, stuff I've probably written already:
    - Why limiting 'Assign Raiding party' (and 'Grant Diplo immunity') to sector space when it was working in system space as well? It merely didn't show the buff in system space. (But yes, it was useless on ground.)
    - Happy to see some of the exchange fixes.
    - Happy to see the need for 'battlezone credits' decreased 4 times. That mission has been a pain in my ...
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    burstorion wrote: »

Spork? I prefer Batleths. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why the nerf to the Veteran trait? They were only awarded to people as a consolation prize for getting screwed in the dilithium conversion and are exceedingly rare... and now you've made them even less special.

Doesn't make much sense either. Believe it or not, going into battle with a team of veterans is generally better than one vet and a bunch of rookies.
    All the toys you can't afford.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 3 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The white spots where textures should be (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=932891) and associated problems isn't in the fix or known issues?
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    ussackermanussackerman Member Posts: 275 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Winter is coming, the targ is getting fat,
    Please to put a strip in the ol' Ferengi's sack,
    If you don't have a strip, then a slip will do
    If you don't have a slip, then Jolan Tru!
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do any of these patches fix the issue with the exchange where you can't search for items by name that are uncommon or better?
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    burstorion wrote: »

Sorry, have to find Cpt Spork before I can sharpen him up.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »
    The white spots where textures should be (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=932891) and associated problems isn't in the fix or known issues?

Not a priority -- getting things like FAW and uniform clipping under control take precedence. Nerfing something I spent HOURS grinding for is more important.

Things that actually require investigation, rigorous testing to duplicate and an engineering change/major code fix take a back seat to things like making jelly-bean guns.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2013
    very nice list of Fix's

Salute Cryptic
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    indyshark wrote: »
    Do any of these patches fix the issue with the exchange where you can't search for items by name that are uncommon or better?

I haven't had an issue with that, are you selecting the proper category/sub-category of item? (such as Ship Impulse Drives, Ship shields, etc etc)
    Or is it stuff like the 2k skill bonus pools? Those, and similar items, I've noticed, you have to keep your rarity selector to all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nice to see that the Deferi space missions are being fixed. How about adding the med-level powerplant missions where you rescue trapped engineers to the list?

So that's why I can't complete that accolade....
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I haven't had an issue with that, are you selecting the proper category/sub-category of item? (such as Ship Impulse Drives, Ship shields, etc etc)
    Or is it stuff like the 2k skill bonus pools? Those, and similar items, I've noticed, you have to keep your rarity selector to all.
    I have it set to all. It isn't picking up anything
  • Options
    dachronikdachronik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes there is a "bug" in the exchange. You can not use the rarity filters and other filter when searching for items. It worked with DOFF'S but else you will not see all the offers. You will only see overprices items ( consoles,weapons etc pp ). I did use the "All" filter. So maybe diffrent settings produced better / the right results. Anyhow hope it gets fixed. Whatever exactly was/is wrong with the exchange.

Enjoy the downtime :o:o

LL&P
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And the Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=616691) are still broken.
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Happy to see a big list of fixes... need to see more lists like this every week (well a least every 3 weeks)

I was/am hoping for foundry fix... fingers are still crossed
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can't wait to kick some evil snowman TRIBBLE :D

link
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    a 2GB patch? For snowmen? seriously...
This discussion has been closed.