test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remind me again how Beams and Cruisers suck?

12346»

Comments

• lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited August 2013
    topset wrote: »

A BAs only battleship... looks like you exchanged the tank for dps. I find that BAs only BBs are capable of being the most balanced ships in sto. So I only use hull plates (and a sif generator on the cruiser) in eng console slots, shields for sci, and dps (a plasmonic leech and a tetryon console) in tact. I get the most from my plasmonic leech mods too: blance power between weaps and shields, get some sort of way to increase power flow, and just keep shooting. I have a very hardy mirror assault cruiser for running ESTFs with ease... up to the point where the blasted thing can't turn any better than a brick. So i sprung for a Long Range Sci Vessel Refit (that is so "refit" so my romie can have a BAs only BB too). But, for reasons obvious, I'm only breezing through NSTFs... ESTFs are a little challenge of attention(but with 40% power to a hyper-impulse engine, it moves excellently).

Less all my bable: BAs only BBs can be done with sci vessels and cruisers, and they are an act as an entirely new breed of sto ship (plasmonic leech and built in flow capacitors recommended for desired results).

===post above is by lystent===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further :) ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.