test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so i came back just over a week ago... (bug reports)

Comments

• general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how bout...no ?

who died and made you god ?

So instead of leaving a community to a game you obviously don't like and don't want to play you'd rather sit here complaining while continuing to TRIBBLE everyone off? Yup obviously nothing but a troll. We don't want your kind here.
    Just leave this thread, man. He's trying to invoke an emotional response from us.

Step away from me, Mister Oldkilldare. (Star Trek 2009, anyone?)

lol ok Spock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oldkilldareoldkilldare Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So instead of leaving a community to a game you obviously don't like and don't want to play you'd rather sit here complaining while continuing to TRIBBLE everyone off? Yup obviously nothing but a troll. We don't want your kind here.
    i have said multiple times i do like the game and i posted because i had time because the servers were down (been meaning to make the post list those bugs for the past few days)

...and you aren't a "we".

as i already said no one is holding your head to the screen and making you read it and/or post and it wasn't aimed at YOU.
    edited July 2013
    i have said multiple times i do like the game and i posted because i had time because the servers were down (been meaning to make the post list those bugs for the past few days)

...and you aren't a "we".

I am Legion For we are many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spacefleaspaceflea Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Agreed in general that they haven't fixed many bugs, and about the launch which did indeed suck, but.. abandoned? Are you high? They put out a bloody expansion pack a month ago. They're hiring people. I don't want to seems like a Cryptic fanboy, because this game does have some serious issues, but let's try and keep our criticism grounded in reality.

I don't know why I wrote my previouse post at all, I gave up on this game long ago. I guess I just wanted to set OP's mind to rest, since I felt like that all the time few years back.

In any case, I am not high. The exact same promises we, or should I say you, were getting since the game launched, hell even in beta they were spreading rumors about miracles. Not one of the things supposed to make this game better ever came true. This is what they do, they reassign a small workforce from another project (NW) just to pop in and create a little untested content to keep the game afloat and increase sales. Considering Feds and Klinks were saturated, new faction was the most logical solution to spread the word in attempt to briefly get more players and increase profit from store sales.

From a business perspective, STO in its currently shape is just 'bad business' you can't exactly get rid of, at least not yet, maybe in a couple of years after Neverwinter gets enough positive press, since shutting the servers down now would cause a lot of problems for the company. With so low playerbase, the game is not profitable for quite some time now, but they are taking hits and losses due to not having another option.

This is just business, sometimes you make a good call and buy a decent, well-backed game, and sometimes, you end up with STO-alikes.

Main point is.. trying to have some fun. I'll stick around for a few days to relive that old trekkie dream again, then move to something better where my money will actually be appreciated.

Have fun!
    edited July 2013
    I am Legion For we are many.
    legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus ?

really ?

what's that supposed to provoke ? fear ?
    in me ?
    oh boy you have no idea how misplaced that is...

if you want to leave the thread just do so mr internet hardman.

doubt you'll miss much.

all this little tete a tete is doing is keeping the thread high and increasing the chances my OP will be seen by actually meaningful people...
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    who died and made you god ?

Me? I became god when The Kurgan died. You?
    <3
    edited July 2013
    twg042370 wrote: »
    Me? I became god when The Kurgan died. You?
    when i went back to Zeist with Louise :D
  • juliamateusjuliamateus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    spaceflea wrote: »
    I don't know why I wrote my previouse post at all, I gave up on this game long ago. I guess I just wanted to set OP's mind to rest, since I felt like that all the time few years back.

In any case, I am not high. The exact same promises we, or should I say you, were getting since the game launched, hell even in beta they were spreading rumors about miracles. Not one of the things supposed to make this game better ever came true. This is what they do, they reassign a small workforce from another project (NW) just to pop in and create a little untested content to keep the game afloat and increase sales. Considering Feds and Klinks were saturated, new faction was the most logical solution to spread the word in attempt to briefly get more players and increase profit from store sales.

From a business perspective, STO in its currently shape is just 'bad business' you can't exactly get rid of, at least not yet, maybe in a couple of years after Neverwinter gets enough positive press, since shutting the servers down now would cause a lot of problems for the company. With so low playerbase, the game is not profitable for quite some time now, but they are taking hits and losses due to not having another option.

This is just business, sometimes you make a good call and buy a decent, well-backed game, and sometimes, you end up with STO-alikes.

Main point is.. trying to have some fun. I'll stick around for a few days to relive that old trekkie dream again, then move to something better where my money will actually be appreciated.

Have fun!

Fair enough. Fortunately for me, I don't really pay attention to Cryptic as a business, it just seems to make people bitter. Enjoy what's here rather than what's not, as you said.

But, I hope you have fun with whatever you do too!
    edited July 2013
    legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus ?

really ?

what's that supposed to provoke ? fear ?
    in me ?
    oh boy you have no idea how misplaced that is...

if you want to leave the thread just do so mr internet hardman.

doubt you'll miss much.

all this little tete a tete is doing is keeping the thread high and increasing the chances my OP will be seen by actually meaningful people...

Apparently you've never played Mass Effect 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • albuckettalbuckett Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Star Trek IP is the only reason people play this game, not because it is well made.

nuff said.
  • rathelmrathelm Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sorceror01 wrote: »
    Yes, it has bugs. What MMO currently doesn't have its share, on way or another? What MMO, at the same age that STO is, didn't have its own share of problems?
    Bugs get fixed. Glitches get worked out. It all takes time, one way or another.

Honestly. WoW. There's one thing you have to give credit to Blizzard and its that their content is pretty damn polished when its released. Content may not be tuned as tight or too tight to some people's likes, but its actually tuned. This game doesn't even try to tune its content. Everything is out of whack and the reliance on unavoidable 1 hit kills is frustrating. WoW content does have unhealable hits but they're all avoidable.
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Whistling a campfire song...puts a marshmellow on a stick, and places it in front of monitor.
    "please continue":D
    edited July 2013
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    Whistling a campfire song...puts a marshmellow on a stick, and places it in front of monitor.
    "please continue":D
    is a marshmallow not best served cold ?...in spaaaace...
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Posting in the oldkilldare meltdown thread.

Dude there's no reason to have a meltdown. If you aren't happy with playing STO don't play it. It's far better for your health to take a break from the game.

Also your trolling is pretty poor behaviour. Going through attention seeking behaviour is neither a mature attitude or in anyway going to make a difference. Your naming and shaming of Dental is also a ToS violation for the forums. You should consider your posts carefully before rage posting at members of the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    devian666 wrote: »
    Posting in the oldkilldare meltdown thread.

Dude there's no reason to have a meltdown. If you aren't happy with playing STO don't play it. It's far better for your health to take a break from the game.

Also your trolling is pretty poor behaviour. Going through attention seeking behaviour is neither a mature attitude or in anyway going to make a difference. Your naming and shaming of Dental is also a ToS violation for the forums. You should consider your posts carefully before rage posting at members of the community.

Lets be honest. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who isn't a part of Starfleet Dental Bashes them, mainly because they do nothing but Troll in ESTF's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't really get why there seem to be only two extremes of players with very few exceptions. There are "whiners/trolls" and there are people screaming "shut up and take my money!". Rarely you read some well articulated and reasonable postings like spaceflea did here, kudos to you.

Basically I can agree with everything he (or she) said. Setting aside that there are many things ill portrayed in this game or this or that doesn't follow the ST canon, one has to agree that there are still bugs going years back untouched. It's a fact. There is so much stuff in this game that doesn't seem to get any attention besides new content to monetize. Yes, LoR was a "free" expansion - though it went hand-in-hand with a lot of ridiculous overpriced legacy sales and the whole Romulan faction seems to be based around microtransactions. On the other hand our ship's interiors are still broken, look bad, there are still countless bugs that greatly influence the overall gameplay of this game. Spaceflea's explanation sets the whole affair in a different light for me. I was a subscriber pre F2P but haven't been here since launch - it makes a lot of sense that Cryptic just tries to cling to the license as long as possible while creating their next "real" MMO. I mean most of the content that gets released for STO aleinates "Star Trek" more and more both in spirit and visually, yet people still throw their money at this game and call everyone who doesn't a "troll".

I for one can agree with OP as well as others partially. I mean I'm also here because I'm a trekkie. This game is unique in the sense that you can have your daily bit of Star Trek while taking a few hours off, though it is not a very good game behind that thin fassade. I mean if this was Battlestar Galactica or some original sci-fi creation I certainly wouldn't play it, at all. And that's just a bitter feeling for everyone who came here to enjoy a Star Trek game.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this game has come a long way, so get off your god damn high horse, either play and ejoy it for what it is, or get the hell out.

You are right , this game has come a long way , but we lost things along that way too .
    We lost some good players , we lost some good forum posters , and perhaps most importantly we seem to have lost hope .

Remember when every now and then someone would say "this game has so much potential" ?
    You just don't hear that anymore . And that's what disturbs me .
    The seeking of "potential" became substituted with "it is what it is" .

Don't be angry with ppl who still have a hope for something better then the grind infested kill & fluff that we have now .

Don't come here to whine and complain and provoke people who enjoy the game. Because thats all you're accomplishing right now.

FYI you don't sound "cool" just because you use the word "whine" .
    But you do sound trendy .
    Off course , trendy is just another word for sheep .

Oh , and you don't "own" these forums , so you're not in a position to tell anyone to GTFO . :)
  • marikaoniki1marikaoniki1 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Blah blah blah, rant rant rant, bicker bicker bicker. I honestly think it'd be better for me to avoid the forums as much as possible...

In any case, just to put my two cents' worth in, I recognize that there are some problems with the game, but overall I really enjoy it. I first started actually playing the game near the end of Season 2, and honestly, this game has come quite a ways since then. It's not perfect, but I prefer it over WoW or SWTOR.
  • linkjoylinkjoy Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow, what a crappy community. I have never seen such immaturity on responses before. Are you all 12?

The original poster has some extremely valid points. I wouldn't blame him for not playing now, because you guys are just horrible people.

So because you guys have accepted the fact that this game is just the buggiest game as an MMO right now, that gives you the right to attack the guy?

Jeez this game and most of you have become the worst trolls I have ever seen. EVERY point the original poster brings up is RIGHT. There is NO EXCUSE at this point for what Cryptic hasn't fixed.
  • ricorosebudricorosebud Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This thread was kinda depressing to read and I feel a bit ashamed of the community as it is being represented here. OP was merely adding voice to the cause of STO getting bug fixes. And it DOES need them. There are a plentiful amount of long-standing bugs that should have been addressed long ago and more get added as we go along.

I love this game, but it certainly has issues. Ignoring the issues and letting Cryptic slide on substandard work is a disservice to the game that I love. "It is what it is, play it or don't" isn't an acceptable argument or even a valid point, especially in an MMO. Feedback is what causes change by getting the attention of those who have the power to make said changes. And as has been stated, there is a ton of issues that Cryptic most certainly knows about and just doesn't do anything about it. Priorities? You mean lockboxes and such? I would 1000X rather get a bug fix than e-lottery ticket for a Jem'Hadar ship.

Yes the devs are capable of great work and the game is fun (first and foremost) and overall is decent. But holding it to a higher standard that is achievable is not a crime worthy of forum ridicule. Demand for bug fixes should be supported. Every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is no point expecting people to speak the plain truth about this game, because they would first have to admit to themselves just how bored and unsatisfied they are, and when people make an investment in something, of time, money, or just plain old hope, they are extremely reluctant to give that up.

Simple truth is, STO is at most 25% of a game, minimal content, and no aim beyond grinding. This may be enough for a few, who in a childlike manner, like nothing better than doing the same thing over and over again. The actual Space Combat mechanics are so simplistic that it's barley worth making the effort to be 'good'.

And at the end of it all, with your maxed out character, and PTW ship, what is there to do...nothing.
  • spacefleaspaceflea Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Both sides in this argument have a point, both come here stating it because they love Star Trek, not just the game, but the whole concept it represents. Therefore, there are NO sides here, just a good amount of dedicated players wanting to save this game while in different moods, some are angry, some pessimistic and so on. To be honest, even though I understand this is highly unlikely from business perspective, I'd like that too, more then anything as I love Star Trek almost as much as a trekkie. I am not one, but I admire them for their dedication to something they love.

Unfortunately, what remains of STO is exactly aimed at those people, making sure they keep the game afloat for a while longer, at least until it will be safe to shut the servers down with minimal backslash from the press/fans. Cryptic couldn't afford to do that because of the development of Neverwinter and all their efforts being focused on that IP for over 3 years now. Neverwinter is Cryptic's big cash cow, it received solid/positive review ratings, has constantly increasing playerbase and it is focused on the large audience, not just fans of one genre.

As devs already confirmed 3+ years ago, STO was a 'training' ground for the future, a development cycle where they learned the ropes and trained themselves to build a better game, now in the form of Neverwinter. STO will remain afloat for a while longer, since there are many dedicated fans supporting it regardless of the game being signed off quite a long time ago, and because of all the bad press following any drastic changes to it, while their big cash cow is getting fatter. It is kept in the shadows, forgotten, mildly neglected and kept off any press boards, a perfect solution for an MMO labelled as one of the worst ever released on multiple review sites (in the state it went live) more then 3 years ago.

It's just business peeps, STO isn't profitable enough to be further developed and expanded, hence the current 'forgotten' status. In order for something to happen, for this game to become alive again, PWE would have to pump in a good ammount of their own money 'hoping' things 'might' go better, and that is a risk no company will ever take unless they have firm assurances in regaining their investment/profit from it in the future.

p.s. I don't have the exact numbers on ratios between required paying customers vs servers/devs/support expenses, but I can go have a chat with one of my department heads if you want specific numbers. In any case, from what I know, generalized number is around 75,000 monthly paying customers (at minimum 15$ a month) to cover the costs of server maintenance and paychecks for devs and support staff, with some profit on top of it to make the game interesting enough for further development. As you know, just 3 months after going live, STO dropped to bellow 100,000 active subscribers with most MMO-playerbase tracking sites erasing it from their counting boards all together. As it stands now, even if every remain active player dropped several hundred dollars monthly into the game, it wouldn't be enough to reach previously mentioned positive state. For the time being, all the losses are being covered from other profits while waiting for a good moment to take it off life-support, as some like to call it. It's just business.
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OP comes across a bit whiny because he repeated his lines like 5 - 10 times....

yes we know there are bugs since launchday. you dont need to capslock it or repeat it 10 times...

but his arguments are all valid and i AGREE 100%

the bug-ish-ness of the game IS costing them customers (in particular the beloved CASUALS)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rathelmrathelm Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's just business peeps, STO isn't profitable enough to be further developed and expanded, hence the current 'forgotten' status. In order for something to happen, for this game to become alive again, PWE would have to pump in a good ammount of their own money 'hoping' things 'might' go better, and that is a risk no company will ever take unless they have firm assurances in regaining their investment/profit from it in the future.

p.s. I don't have the exact numbers on ratios between required paying customers vs servers/devs/support expenses, but I can go have a chat with one of my department heads if you want specific numbers. In any case, from what I know, generalized number is around 75,000 monthly paying customers (at minimum 15$ a month) to cover the costs of server maintenance and paychecks for devs and support staff, with some profit on top of it to make the game interesting enough for further development.

For the time being, all the losses are being covered from other profits while waiting for a good moment to take it off life-support, as some like to call it. It's just business.

I don't know about that. Where did you get the data that the game isn't profitable? I bet this game is ridiculously profitable. If we did some paper napkin math the average lock box ship probably averages around 500 dollars in keys to get. It seems like at least 1 an hour is opened up, at least. If we only figure that for 20 hours a day thats 10,000 dollars a day in Zen being bought just for lockbox ships. I have a hard time believing that 10K a day isn't enough to maintain the small development crew for this game.

If anything I think the larger problem is its clear that Cryptic didn't design the game with it lasting more than 3-5 years in mind. We're already getting close to the max power curve that the current generation of ships can handle. The BOff slots cannot reasonably be jiggered without breaking what little balance remains. For the game to continue going and them to keep releasing ever more powerful ships they need to completely overhaul the underlying game engine.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is no point expecting people to speak the plain truth about this game, because they would first have to admit to themselves just how bored and unsatisfied they are, and when people make an investment in something, of time, money, or just plain old hope, they are extremely reluctant to give that up.

Simple truth is, STO is at most 25% of a game, minimal content, and no aim beyond grinding. This may be enough for a few, who in a childlike manner, like nothing better than doing the same thing over and over again. The actual Space Combat mechanics are so simplistic that it's barley worth making the effort to be 'good'.

And at the end of it all, with your maxed out character, and PTW ship, what is there to do...nothing.

I am not blind Crytpic fanboy as you can check from my posting history but posts like yours are the worst. No need to generalise and try to lump all the players into one category off 'childlike'.

Since you are such a grown up i suggest don't come back and go play a MMO where you don't have to indulge in repetition. I would like to see if you find such a MMO.

Here is one friendly suggestion for you, quit MMO genre all together because all MMOS are based on principle of grind and repetition.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. We already have enough rude and immature personalities here, don't need more.
    Once upon a time in galaxy far far away......
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Umm, IDK (and IMO) - but a MAJOR expansion that adds a new faction (Romulans) -- does a lot to bring the KDF faction up to snuff with the Fed and new Romulan factions -- does a UI revamp, adds a ton of new ships, etc. hardly comes across as an MMO in 'forgotten' status.

Have you actually bothered to play the current game before making the above claim, because all evidence (the STO Dev team size expansion, the LoR expansion, etc.) shows that PWE is investing money in this MMO.

If you want a Cryptic MMO that indeed IS in the status you describe - that's Champions Online -- but from all reports:

1) STO is one of PWE top grossing Western MMOs atm.

2) PWE is continuing to reinvest and funding expansion of the game itself.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    i Am Not Blind Crytpic Fanboy As You Can Check From My Posting History But Posts Like Yours Are The Worst. No Need To Generalise And Try To Lump All The Players Into One Category Off 'childlike'.

Since You Are Such A Grown Up I Suggest Don't Come Back And Go Play A Mmo Where You Don't Have To Indulge In Repetition. I Would Like To See If You Find Such A Mmo.

Here Is One Friendly Suggestion For You, Quit Mmo Genre All Together Because All Mmos Are Based On Principle Of Grind And Repetition.

Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out. We Already Have Enough Rude And Immature Personalities Here, Don't Need More.

Q.e.d.....
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Q.e.d.....

:rolleyes:
    Once upon a time in galaxy far far away......
  • aveimperatoraveimperator Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Because they can't monetize bug fixes. /thread
    edited July 2013
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    You are right , this game has come a long way , but we lost things along that way too .
    We lost some good players , we lost some good forum posters , and perhaps most importantly we seem to have lost hope .

Remember when every now and then someone would say "this game has so much potential" ?
    You just don't hear that anymore . And that's what disturbs me .
    The seeking of "potential" became substituted with "it is what it is" .

Don't be angry with ppl who still have a hope for something better then the grind infested kill & fluff that we have now .

FYI you don't sound "cool" just because you use the word "whine" .
    But you do sound trendy .
    Off course , trendy is just another word for sheep .

Oh , and you don't "own" these forums , so you're not in a position to tell anyone to GTFO . :)
    It was more a suggestion then an order. I don't care about sounding "cool" cool doesn't describe someone who spends all his time playing video games and watches tv all day. I gave up on the concept of being cool along time ago. And while sheep may just blindly follow the crowd I do not. Yes sadly this game may not be as great as the OP had hoped it would be, but its still a great game. There are plenty of far worse MMO's like POTCO which is pretty much dead. It may not be entirely true to Star Trek but if it was it would be dead, what people fail to realize is the Star Trek Community only make up part of the Sci-Fi community as a whole. If the game relied solely on Trekkie's It would have failed along time ago. The game has got some things wrong but it got more things right, sure it may be flooded with the corporate pay to win scheme but honestly what do you want for a Free to Play MMO. Maybe they shouldnt have went free to play but they did and it may have saved the game.Every game has bugs and there are plenty far worse. So my point is if you dont enjoy a game dont play it, but I've seen an increase in whining on the forums of late and its getting annoying.
    Blah blah blah, rant rant rant, bicker bicker bicker. I honestly think it'd be better for me to avoid the forums as much as possible...

In any case, just to put my two cents' worth in, I recognize that there are some problems with the game, but overall I really enjoy it. I first started actually playing the game near the end of Season 2, and honestly, this game has come quite a ways since then. It's not perfect, but I prefer it over WoW or SWTOR.
    Yeah SWTOR is the worst IP based MMO ever, quite sad too.
    linkjoy wrote: »
    Wow, what a crappy community. I have never seen such immaturity on responses before. Are you all 12?

The original poster has some extremely valid points. I wouldn't blame him for not playing now, because you guys are just horrible people.

So because you guys have accepted the fact that this game is just the buggiest game as an MMO right now, that gives you the right to attack the guy?

Jeez this game and most of you have become the worst trolls I have ever seen. EVERY point the original poster brings up is RIGHT. There is NO EXCUSE at this point for what Cryptic hasn't fixed.
    You have no right to generalize everyone as 12 year olds, many here are adults. You also asininely assume that this is the buggiest MMO out there, have you played SWTOR? POTCO? far worse, far far worse. Also a game cannot be a troll, nor can an entire community. He brings up valid points but turns into a whining baby by repeating them over and over again.
    This thread was kinda depressing to read and I feel a bit ashamed of the community as it is being represented here. OP was merely adding voice to the cause of STO getting bug fixes. And it DOES need them. There are a plentiful amount of long-standing bugs that should have been addressed long ago and more get added as we go along.

I love this game, but it certainly has issues. Ignoring the issues and letting Cryptic slide on substandard work is a disservice to the game that I love. "It is what it is, play it or don't" isn't an acceptable argument or even a valid point, especially in an MMO. Feedback is what causes change by getting the attention of those who have the power to make said changes. And as has been stated, there is a ton of issues that Cryptic most certainly knows about and just doesn't do anything about it. Priorities? You mean lockboxes and such? I would 1000X rather get a bug fix than e-lottery ticket for a Jem'Hadar ship.

Yes the devs are capable of great work and the game is fun (first and foremost) and overall is decent. But holding it to a higher standard that is achievable is not a crime worthy of forum ridicule. Demand for bug fixes should be supported. Every time.
    There is a difference in demanding for bug fixes and whining about the same things over and over. Now if the OP can phrase things in a way that doesn't come of as being said by a whiny kid then I'm all for it. Yes we should demand better content, but not whine about it. so when he can word his issues properly then I'll certainly be onboard. Im all for fixes, but whining I will not tolerate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]