test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher will not Authenticate [Resolved!]

1234568»

Comments

• latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only account server is down. I am still logged into game.
    edited June 2013
    got a little worried when i clicked on "my account" on this site and see

"subscribed for 0 days"
    "status- Inactive"
    I got the same! WTF. This better be a temporary issue. :mad:
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • whoami4whoami4 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Use Holo hamsters! They dont run out of energy and they dont get sick!
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's back online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kingdave1220kingdave1220 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 day before an event that requires you to be online every day to earn a ship and the log in server is acting up. This does not fill me with confidence.
  • korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does the support sleeping??? WAKE UP AN SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!! :mad:
  • scarrnscarrn Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unable to authenticate here too.

I wasn't expecting new problems until tomorrow.
  • manwholaughsmanwholaughs Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Went to switch characters only to find I cannot log back in!

How many times has it been now over the past month that this has been happening.

I'll state it again, FIRE DAN STAHL!
  • gcjmgcjm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    looks good now 06/26/2013 .11:12pm
  • sekusei28sekusei28 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they won't do the update since it's just the account server and not game server besides that would take intelligence to think of doing something like that lol
  • kargandarrkargandarr Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it seems like the servers in the log in system is going down every two to three hours. this is the second day in a row that i have been booted and blocked from logging into my account. i am working on a project and need to do some wok on it. in this case it is the account server timing out and it was the login server earlier
  • brentnewlandbrentnewland Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also in, working for now.
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OK Cryptic wtf this time is going on on your end???????? played for hoursssss after several guildies had .."cannot connect to game server" BS!!! Now i can't fracking connect...thats even after switching to 5 toons and playing for 4 hours....now i cannot get on? Ya know i'm LTS and really am getting sick of this BS....oh and hmmm...i still put in over $200 a month into your game even after buying LTS....Fix your damn game!

OK..i feel better now..end of stupid rant that won't do any damn good lmao!!!!!
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • zztopperszztoppers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Works now!
  • jeffiicusjeffiicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't login but my boyfriend can. Huh. :mad:
  • bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its down for me as well, i keep getting "connecting to account servers failed" iv tried 3 times but the same thing!?!

im glad im not the only one!
    Good thing i came on the forums and found this thread, i thought it was just me.

All I did was log out for like 3 minutes, and then i coulndt log back in at all afte that!:confused::mad::rolleyes::(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • cheiftan1337cheiftan1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Online for me!!
  • heatguardheatguard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems to be working now.
  • jnadrethjnadreth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 day before an event that requires you to be online every day to earn a ship and the log in server is acting up. This does not fill me with confidence.

Not surprising really....the Lobi Hunt was messed up all throughout the replay event as the devs didn't bother moving that mountain on top of the last lobi in the breen missions even though there were peeps complaining about it at the start of the event. I doubt anyone will get that Risa ship at this rate...its been 1 epic fail after antoher from Cryptic
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same, It just logged in! Cya ingame o7

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • jnadrethjnadreth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I guess back to patching the other game that has so much more *stable* server heh :D

Let me guess....the Arch Rival of STO and Star Trek in General that Cryptic has censored from the Forums because peeps are jumping from the sinking ship Cryptic? :D
  • kingofhearts81kingofhearts81 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jnadreth wrote: »
    Let me guess....the Arch Rival of STO and Star Trek in General that Cryptic has censored from the Forums because peeps are jumping from the sinking ship Cryptic? :D

I'd rather stick with Cryptic, their "arch rival" had a security key issue a while back, and my account got locked out, they wouldn't resolve my issue over chat, they wanted me to pay to make a call to them for a problem that they caused lol, so Cryptic 100%
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They'll have a server hamster breeding program :D
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
      edited June 2013
      As the account server came back up earlier, this is now resolved. Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue and we'll see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    This discussion has been closed.