test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

in 5 hours beautiful orions max mil/eng/sci

Comments

• vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My goodness the trolling and hating going on.

Think of it more as a variation of Newton's Third Law of Motion instead of :
    "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

it's

"For everyone person blowing thier own trumpet and inflating thier own ego there is another person ready with a mute and a pin"

If someone from outside the HOBO's had announced the "news" then fair enough, but this just an ego trip and deserves every bit of ridicule it gets
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    in five hours the house of beautiful orions will have 250,000 xp in each of mil, eng, and sci, and be putting the final t5 upgrade into cd.

has any other kdf fleet done that yet?

looking forward to seeing this page updated: http://www.stowiki.org/User:MatthewM/TopFleets
    vorga113 wrote: »
    Think of it more as a variation of Newton's Third Law of Motion instead of :
    "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

it's

"For everyone person blowing thier own trumpet and inflating thier own ego there is another person ready with a mute and a pin"

If someone from outside the HOBO's had announced the "news" then fair enough, but this just an ego trip and deserves every bit of ridicule it gets

Its not ego its business, they sell an invite to thier station for 10 million EC, half the price of massive which sells access for 20 million, so now that they have everything, including a 5t comminication array (read pets) which makes them only the second kdf fleet to be able to sell elite hangars.

10 million ec is reasonable, I already have 1.109 million EC and should be able to afford thier price in a week or two. Normally I just p*** away EC on heavy turret satellites anyways and other thing here and there so this gives me an excuse to save up.
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, once you get to the 250k xp, you still have to do the project to complete that tier which takes another 2 weeks......

For the haters, just think if they were Federation, noone would give a TRIBBLE. Our fleet has 10 days left until we are full T5, and i know of another fleet (Task Force Spectre) that has full T5 right now already.

Pretty sure they didnt make a post about it though, and i know we certainly didnt.
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "
    edited June 2013
    I'd add as a none subscriber 10 million EC is the most I could offer anyways my character has a 10 million ec limit.
  • sneyepersneyeper Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gratz Hobos! The Massive is only about 2 weeks behind you guys - and that is for 2 bases not just 1 :cool: Otherwise we might have beat ya.

Don't let the naysayers get you down - its hard work and you deserve to pat yourselves on the back. For those asking about the KDF hangars pets, The Massive has had them for over a month. I believe HOBOs are the second KDF fleet to t5 Comm Array and Transwarp Gate. I think they were first to shipyard, base, and fab.

Keep up the good work. Glad to see another fleet take KDF seriously.
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited June 2013
    sneyeper wrote: »
    Gratz Hobos! The Massive is only about 2 weeks behind you guys - and that is for 2 bases not just 1 :cool: Otherwise we might have beat ya.

Don't let the naysayers get you down - its hard work and you deserve to pat yourselves on the back. For those asking about the KDF hangars pets, The Massive has had them for over a month. I believe HOBOs are the second KDF fleet to t5 Comm Array and Transwarp Gate. I think they were first to shipyard, base, and fab.

Keep up the good work. Glad to see another fleet take KDF seriously.

HOBO's second starbase is working toward T4(Hobr - for kdf-romulans)
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
    edited June 2013
    Nabreki there you are! trolling is agianst the forum rules :rolleyes:

It's ok he's Starfleet Dental - that's expected - no buggie.
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    duplicate post
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I enjoy all that fun in this thread.
    2010 is my join date.
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vorga113 wrote: »
    Sheesh, you people are all about the rain clouds.
    errab asks a question and tehbubbaloo brings out the storm clouds of "you're only half way there"
    I pour a little sunshine on it and you want to rain on the parade.

God, you people are so depressing.

No, he is being a realist, and pointed out something which may have been neglected.

That says, congrats of HOBOs. You have achieved something with persistence and I might come to do some shopping :-)
    It's ok he's Starfleet Dental - that's expected - no buggie.
    correct..Only Dentals are allowed to troll, and consider their post as a static in a subspace message :D
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and just when will your elite hanger pets be available?
    14 days
    caldannach wrote: »
    Well, once you get to the 250k xp, you still have to do the project to complete that tier which takes another 2 weeks......

For the haters, just think if they were Federation, noone would give a TRIBBLE. Our fleet has 10 days left until we are full T5, and i know of another fleet (Task Force Spectre) that has full T5 right now already.

Pretty sure they didnt make a post about it though, and i know we certainly didnt.

they made a post before even completing t5, and devs and all came out to congratulate them:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=550091
    i have seen more than one 'we did it' thread, yet none have provoked such a negative response. it is because we are kdf? or is it because we are the orions? who knows. in any case, i dont feel a bit bad about starting this thread.

oh, the sci5 upgrade was in cd 20 minutes after it was posted.
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    notapwefan wrote: »
    No, he is being a realist,

The perennial excuse of depressing people when they are trying to drag other people down
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    2010 is my join date.
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations guys! Well done from all at SRS

Is he srs?
    I just imagined a whole fleet where everyone uses text language in the chat :D

Me I'd rather say congratulations you got done grinding it, wish I were.
    I guess you could argue sitting through that much grinding is an accomplishment itself but really it comes down to having enough grinders to do it or actually buying the dilithium.

Outside that you just moving sliders. Couldn't most of us here do that...

That's where the feeling of taunting comes into play like ha, we done grinding so long suckas!

But for sure I'd like to be done grinding myself no doubt so lucky you
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's been a long way, but we got there in the end, the end is nigh. This PVP fleet is only going to get better and bigger.
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »
    -.-

I think his universal translator is on the fritz. It's been a while since I spoke Sourgrapian, but I believe his message should read

Only on gaming forums someone would refer to those people as 'sad' and 'pathetic' who do not spend 10, 12 or 20 hours a day in front of PC. :rolleyes:

So people if you are more concerned about your family, friends, jobs and other responsibilities in life..you are all sad!
    Once upon a time in galaxy far far away......
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to see a screenshot of your leaderboard, to see how top heavy it is - and how much money your officers have dumped into it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • launaladylaunalady Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    topset wrote: »
    I'd like to see a screenshot of your leaderboard, to see how top heavy it is - and how much money your officers have dumped into it :D

Here is our leaderboard ===>http://www.flickr.com/photos/linamia/9151209021/

I hope you can see this
    Live long and prosper
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats to HOBOs for closing in on finishing the Starbase. In the smaller population of the KDF, that says alot.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • contrarydecisioncontrarydecision Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats to HOBOs for closing in on finishing the Starbase. In the smaller population of the KDF, that says alot.

It says they're capable of inviting in anything with a pulse that is willing to dump resources into a starbase. How long until the purge begins and they're back down to just ~beautiful white orions womenz~ the way they were originally?
    edited June 2013
    launalady wrote: »
    Here is our leaderboard ===>http://www.flickr.com/photos/linamia/9151209021/

I hope you can see this

Top spot and several of the top 15 are filled by the fleets founder I see.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nabreeki wrote: »

No, not quite. Almost there though.

We have a fully built Fed Starbase, and we have another two (one KDF, one Fed) on the go :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited June 2013
    Top spot and several of the top 15 are filled by the fleets founder I see.

of course. why would it be any other way? imo a fleets viability is closely related to the leaders willingness and capacity to donate.
  • bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what you didnt want to hear: when you have upgraded everything to t4, you are exactly 50% of the way through total progression.

50%? no, 40% going by XP alone, more like 25% if you go by costs
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • maliusnightmaliusnight Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gratz to BO!
  • launaladylaunalady Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It says they're capable of inviting in anything with a pulse that is willing to dump resources into a starbase. How long until the purge begins and they're back down to just ~beautiful white orions womenz~ the way they were originally?

Sounds like the people who mutinied against Beautiful House are here to down rate our accomplishments. Yes yes yes a groups of green Orion females left our House and for the most part all the ones that were left were lighter in skin pigmentation. I have no plans to make any rules limiting our population. We would have had you green girls in fleet if you hadn't left. Anyway thank you for leaving, we couldn't have done all this with you.
    Live long and prosper
    edited June 2013
    im green dammit!
    edited June 2013
    im green dammit!

Like kermit says it ain't easy being green.