test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

in 5 hours beautiful orions max mil/eng/sci

tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
in five hours the house of beautiful orions will have 250,000 xp in each of mil, eng, and sci, and be putting the final t5 upgrade into cd.

has any other kdf fleet done that yet?

looking forward to seeing this page updated: http://www.stowiki.org/User:MatthewM/TopFleets
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How much will an invite cost?

For massively its 25 million ec, can you offer a more affordable deal?
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations!!! :)
    has any other kdf fleet done that yet?

Unfortunately the support for the FSF Base dropped to nearly Zero shortly before Season seven and the base is still at *slightly* above T4 for Months now.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yay, go us ! :D
    2010 is my join date.
  • mailman650mailman650 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats. The KDF (RP) fleet I'm is woefully behind our Fed fleet in regards to the SB, I think we're still at T1.
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    see the website for that kind of info
    How much will an invite cost?

For massively its 25 million ec, can you offer a more affordable deal?
    edited June 2013
    i think it helps that we have no feddie fleet. we have two kdf fleets instead. most of us are full-time kdf.
  • yomatofanyomatofan Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't see why anybody could or should care, it just shows that you have more people with no social life then most really. Congratulations, you are the saddest... here, have a victory muffin.

Now go get yourself laid... you deserve it :)
    edited June 2013
    good for you.
    yomatofan wrote: »
    I can't see why anybody could or should care, it just shows that you have more people with no social life then most really. Congratulations, you are the saddest... here, have a victory muffin.

Now go get yourself laid... you deserve it :)
  • b3tazoidb3tazoid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think it shows more that some people don't know what a credit card limit is.
  • o1derfull1o1derfull1 Member Posts: 294
    edited June 2013

-.-

I think his universal translator is on the fritz. It's been a while since I spoke Sourgrapian, but I believe his message should read
    I *static* care, because I am jealous. it just shows that you have more dedicated people *static* then most really. Congratulations. I am sad I could not be the one to post this. I want a muffin.

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »
    -.-

I think his universal translator is on the fritz. It's been a while since I spoke Sourgrapian, but I believe his message should read

Hahahaha, bulls-eye!

Congrats House Of Beautiful Orions! The Home of many!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • yomatofanyomatofan Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o1derfull1 wrote: »
    -.-

Oh no, it reads exactly as its meant. It did have an added thing to it but it was lost in transmission it did read... "You are some arroga*static* tw--- the rest is unreadable."
  • b3tazoidb3tazoid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't think that he's jealous. I'm actually a member of HOBO, and personally know yomatofan, and while I'm glad that they have reached T5 everything, you have to agree, it's way too much time and money for any fleet to reach tier 5, especially on a game with as many issues as STO.

Also, congrats on reaching T5 though. It's not like tons of federation fleets have done it before you.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Grats :D

/10char
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is a huge accomplishment for HOBO, label me envious.

My KDF fleet is just about to reach T4 in all fields and I have no idea how long it will take us to hit T5.

Congrats on staying the course!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats ! My KDF Fleet is sitting at T3 and with the introduction of another Fleet Holding, it seems like forever to get higher with anything.

I read the sales page on your website and think it?s quite acceptable. Maybe I'll think about getting that Fleet Vo'quv I'v always wanted. :)
    edited June 2013
    errab wrote: »

My KDF fleet is just about to reach T4 in all fields and I have no idea how long it will take us to hit T5.

what you didnt want to hear: when you have upgraded everything to t4, you are exactly 50% of the way through total progression.

thx to most of you :) so far as i know we are the first kdf fleet to reach this point, and only the third fleet to do it overall. to some that may be 'meh', but the house of beautiful are feeling quite proud of ourselves at the moment.
  • kolarkortarkolarkortar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and just when will your elite hanger pets be available?
  • zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since your fleet is clearly so rich, maybe you should buy some genetic re-sequencers because I have noticed a terrible trend of Vitiligo in your fleet. In fact, you should rename yourself to House of Beautiful Crackers because most of you girls are WHITE! Rofl...like Brooke Shields white.
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats! Nice work to HOBOs.
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    errab wrote: »

Just remember that if you get the mine running properly then your last 50% is going to be 15% cheaper :D
  • jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited June 2013
    vorga113 wrote: »
    Just remember that if you get the mine running properly then your last 50% is going to be 15% cheaper :D

But more expensive due to having to level the mine up as well. The cost to do the mine negates allot of the benifit.

Gratz HOBOs.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
    edited June 2013
    jetwtf wrote: »
    But more expensive due to having to level the mine up as well. The cost to do the mine negates allot of the benifit.

Gratz HOBOs.

Sheesh, you people are all about the rain clouds.
    errab asks a question and tehbubbaloo brings out the storm clouds of "you're only half way there"
    I pour a little sunshine on it and you want to rain on the parade.

God, you people are so depressing.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cheers to you all. And also thanks for even having the sales option. It's good to know that some people who aren't in your fleet will get to benefit from the work you guys put in.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if lots of us are spending RL money to do this. I have 1.2 mil something contributions only been a member 3+ months without spending real money or playing all day and night, just from turning contraband in on multiple characters and running fleet events with the fleet. Its not hard if everyone can make modest contributions like this.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • launaladylaunalady Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Live long and prosper
  • shaitan100shaitan100 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    house of beautiful orion men is more like it....i doubt youre real females
    edited June 2013
    shaitan100 wrote: »
    house of beautiful orion men is more like it....i doubt youre real females

Yeah but House of the Pre-operative Transgendered Orions just have the same cache as HOBO.

Because HOBO's just smell of class :D
  • malnificentmalnificent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My goodness the trolling and hating going on. Get over yourselves Trolls.

Whether it be through maxed credit cards or maxed team effort, the bottom line is they've accomplished something worthy of a simple congrats.

Congratulations House of Beautiful Orions! Well done.
  • rhadamanrhadaman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Congrats HOBO!

You bring glory to the Empire, Qapla'!