Options

I wish to register a complaint.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    horatianelsonhoratianelson Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Originally Posted by lincolninspace
    The moderators are going to shut down this thread because it is much too silly! I mean I like a good laugh as much as anybody besides my wife and her friends, or ok I may not laugh as much as most people but I still think this thread is rather silly.
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Some silliness is good for the forum. This place is way too serious sometimes, even me. But this is in Ten Forward for a reason, since it's mostly off-topic stuff here.

I believe he means, "But I'm not having things getting silly. Those last two sketches got very silly indeed. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except for perhaps my wife and some of her friends. Oh yes, and Captain Johnson. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do." :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And now, for something completely different!
  • Options
    pigeonofclaypigeonofclay Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Some things in life are bad
    They can really make you mad
    Other things just make you swear and curse.
    When you're chewing on life's gristle
    Don't grumble, give a whistle
    And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
    Always look on the light side of life..."
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ferengi businessman: Chairman, sir, ladies and gentlemen. I have great pleasure in announcing in cutbacks of 12 million Energy Credits, a refund of 7.5 million dilithium from the Vlugta branch, and 3.3 million quatloos, *insert more business-babble here*, I am pleased to say that this firm made in profit, 1 bar of gold pressed latinum.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    dojegundojegun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was a dark and stormy night when the ferengi tax collector knocked on the door.
    Ferengi Tax colector: Good evening gentleman, I am pleased to inform you that due to your marginal costs being to high and because we just implemented UFP bussines model you owe us exactly 1 bar of gold pressed latinum.
    *He sees 1 bar of latinum on the table and takes it.*
    Tax collector: It was a pleasure doing business with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nobody gets in until the Federation decides to make bigger doors.