Options

I wish to register a complaint.

Comments

• Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ooooh! I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were
    an autonomous collective ...

You're fooling yourself - the Borg live under a dictatorship!
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Lady of the Nebula, her arm clad in the purest shimmering dilithium, held aloft Enterprise from the bosom of the stars, signifying by divine providence that I, Archer, was to command Enterprise. That is why I am your captain.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • Options
    twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Starry tarts handing out starships isn't a very good basis for a structure of command, now, is it?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why, if I was to go around proclaimin' that I was the Romulan Emperor just because some vacuum-dried bint had lobbed a Scimitar-class ship at me, they'd lock me up!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    medtac124 wrote: »
    The Lady of the Nebula, her arm clad in the purest shimmering dilithium, held aloft Enterprise from the bosom of the stars, signifying by divine providence that I, Archer, was to command Enterprise. That is why I am your captain.

ugh... why'd I read that as the Lady of the Nebula pulling the Enterprise out of HER busom....

-_-
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Your mother was a tribble and your father smelled of tulaberries.

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have a question for everyone:

What have the Romulans ever done for US?
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They've taken everything we own! And not just from us, but from our fathers, and our fathers' fathers!
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    medtac124 wrote: »
    They've taken everything we own! And not just from us, but from our fathers, and our fathers' fathers!

Y'know, they did give us that aqueduct...and sanitation.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    .... And roads.

I'm telling you I am not the kuvah'magh!
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    .... And roads.

I'm telling you I am not the kuvah'magh!

Well of course the roads! That goes without saying.
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Well of course the roads! That goes without saying.

Oh, and the cloaking technology!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Oh, and the cloaking technology!

The Romulan ale! Can't forget about that.
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The moderators are going to shut down this thread because it is much too silly! I mean I like a good laugh as much as anybody besides my wife and her friends, or ok I may not laugh as much as most people but I still think this thread is rather silly.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The moderators are going to shut down this thread because it is much too silly! I mean I like a good laugh as much as anybody besides my wife and her friends, or ok I may not laugh as much as most people but I still think this thread is rather silly.

Some silliness is good for the forum. This place is way too serious sometimes, even me. But this is in Ten Forward for a reason, since it's mostly off-topic stuff here.
  • Options
    teklionbenrashateklionbenrasha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All right, but apart from the cloaking technology, the romulan ale, the roads, the aqueduct, and sanitation, what have the Romulans ever done for us? EH?

romulani eunt domus!
  • Options
    thanatos9tthanatos9t Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Shown us that shoulder pads are never a good look...

"I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me!"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    romulanes eunt domus!

What's this, then? "Romulanes eunt domus"? People called Romulanes, they go, the house?
  • Options
    saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This youtube video is hilarous, especially when i did read this thread first :D
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Im kinda bummed out, I just bought all 4 pairs of sunglasses for my cats and unpacked them. Its another costume option not available to Caitians. =T.T=

They cant use visors eather, cant have the borg tech, or TOS ear piece. Caitians seem to get shorted all the time, unfair to cats everywhere i say! Im not going to get any more of the costume pieces, there is no guarantee i can use them on this race...left out again... (crys)

EDIT: I take it back, the glasses arent important......

You came through! You came through!!! Thanks Cryptic you guys are awesome! The beachcomber outfit allows for my cats to walk around showing thier feet finaly like the Gorn do ... or paws rather. XD

I bought up a bunch before those wiseguys on the exchange could raise the price on 'ol CatStar! Not saying they came cheap =$.$=

Just sharing with the Devs that ive taken back what I said about you guys overlooking cats (I couldnt resist trying one out to see), I hope to be able to meet you guys in game sometime and do something nice for you in return!! =^.^= CatStar =^.^=
  • Options
    temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Excuse me, are you the Bajorans People's Front?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    No man, we are the People's Front of Bajor!
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Help Help I'm Being Assimilated!!!!
  • Options
    drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Look, if it's "restin'", I'll wake it up! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP, ANDY ANDORIAN!! <smacks cage> I'VE GOT A NICE CUTTLEFISH FOR YOU IF YOU WAKE UP, BIRDY! <smacks cage again>

Now that's what I call a dead Andorian Blue.

It's pure nuggets like this I browse the forums for LMAO.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2013
    twam wrote: »
    No man, we are the People's Front of Bajor!

At least you are not the popular peoples front of Bajor.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    artfulmerkageartfulmerkage Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Glorious thread.

'...and now we have the Reman warbird Scimitar, from the Tau Dewa block. This ship has mastered the art of not being seen'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Valdus | Charn | Costello | Typhus | Thyran
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I booked a half hour complaint session but I was only given five minutes. I wish to register a complaint!

Glorious thread.

'and now we have the Reman warbird Scimitar, from the Tau Dewa block. This ship is mastered the art of not being seen'

No, you came here for an argument.

Btw, clever there
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    No, you came here for an argument.

Btw, clever there

No I didn't.

- Anne Bredon
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    No I didn't.

Yes you did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]