Comments

• jrq2jrq2 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When it rains it pours.

This is not a good start for this weekend

What whey all said is not working
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited June 2013
    look they have an upcoming summer event soon. I am sure(hopeful) they will give out lots and lots of awesome rewards to make up for the - well not very smooth launch of LoR.

I have ranked up 3 new Rommies in this time so it's not as bad as most people are trying to make it out to be- sure some players have been effected more than others I realize that.
  • hsp950hsp950 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not working in any of the listed events for me. I've tried 3 borg space stfs and 2 choice of marks space stfs.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

Which event(s) did you run that DID and DID NOT give a bonus? I'll pass your reports along.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

The Vault: Ensnared, I just did it and didn't gave me any bonus
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

Which event(s) did you run that DID and DID NOT give a bonus? I'll pass your reports along.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    i'll condense everything down

it seems that when the normal event was running earlier, 11 am-2 pm mountain time, things are great

after, no bonus marks for anything that gives marks
  • mouertemouerte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not getting any bonus marks in STF's and Azure NR
  • chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just ran Azure Nebula, and didn't get any bonus marks.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Captains, please do note that it won't say "here are your bonus marks" at the end -- it's built into the total that you get at the end, and works just like the standard bonus mark event, but is extended for the weekend. Please take that into consideration when posting if the event gave you a bonus or not :) Understandably, it's difficult to tell what your bonus actually was, so that is something that we can hopefully improve upon in the future.

For the STFs, if it said you received 60, when you look in your assets tab, did the bonus show up but was just not listed?

We've confirmed that Tau Dewa seems to be missing its bonus, but we've just run a few (RhIhho station, Colony Invasion, Starbase Incursion) and got bonuses there.

The team will continue to investigate, and we thank everyone who has posted so far.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is 6:12pm CDT. Just finished Starbase Fleet Alert. Which gives non event of 47 marks. No bonus marks where received. Is the event time correct? Just wondering if this was an accidental oversight.
  • irgiirgi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have done a couple Estfs and the bonus has shown up for me when you bring up the rep tab it just doesn't show up during the end loot window basically just like the normal bonus event times just like pwebran has said.
  • aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Captains, please do note that it won't say "here are your bonus marks" at the end -- it's built into the total that you get at the end, and works just like the standard bonus mark event, but is extended for the weekend. Please take that into consideration when posting if the event gave you a bonus or not :) Understandably, it's difficult to tell what your bonus actually was, so that is something that we can hopefully improve upon in the future.

For the STFs, if it said you received 60, when you look in your assets tab, did the bonus show up but was just not listed?

We've confirmed that Tau Dewa seems to be missing its bonus, but we've just run a few (RhIhho station, Colony Invasion, Starbase Incursion) and got bonuses there.

The team will continue to investigate, and we thank everyone who has posted so far.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

You don't get Bonus Nukara Marks in none of the missions.

Even in the normal Reputation Event hour time frame. I don't know what you guys did, but you borked the whole bonus rewards and that's for sure.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Eh so pretty much not giving any bonus marks at all is working as intended as well as a rep system named after nukara where no one goes anymore lol (which defeats the purpose for all the ground gear).
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    irgi wrote: »
    I have done a couple Estfs and the bonus has shown up for me when you bring up the rep tab it just doesn't show up during the end loot window basically just like the normal bonus event times just like pwebran has said.

Thanks for posting. Is this the same for everyone running the STFs, as this is how it works currently? Please post and let us know :)

Most other events may do this too, so feel free to check by noting how many marks you had before starting, how many displayed at the end as to what you were receiving, and then how many actually added to your marks total from what you started with.

Again, we've confirmed that Tau Dewa seems to be missing its bonus, and understandably, it's difficult to tell what your bonus actually was, so that is something that we can hopefully improve upon in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just done cure space normal + got optional and it did not give bonus marks and no bonus shown in end game loot or rep window
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just finished Elite Infected Space with the optional succeeded. It gave me 1 neural processor, and 75 omega marks. Azure Nebula gave me 24 marks. Usually I get 30 during the bonus rep event.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chk231 wrote: »
    I just finished Elite Infected Space with the optional succeeded. It gave me 1 neural processor, and 75 omega marks. Azure Nebula gave me 24 marks. Usually I get 30 during the bonus rep event.

Yeah I could see that it would be working as intended if it gave the 30 marks during that rep. For the most part though I see a lot of people who don't know its not working afking in all these events. (edit: reminds me something for pvp expanding in this game should allow you to kill afk ppl in your team so if you get TRIBBLE luck getting actual ppl behind the keyboard at least you could use them to your advantage lol). (Cool PvP rep you get points for a pvp rep and whatever types of marks you were trying to get that it transfers a large majority of that reps points already spent lowering their tier in it so then the fear of loosing obtained points or items will defeat the notion of even thinking about afking).
    edited June 2013
    Only getting 24 marks not 30 in Azure NR
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    azure and vault still dont give any bonuses and there is no extra marks coming from somewhere cause i was at zero marks when i started and got exactly what was coming out of the boxes we get at the end so its definitly not working with the weekend bonus
  • whytelyonwhytelyon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As mentioned, yeah Vault Ensnared is definetly only giving normal Marks, not bonus.
    -- I will do what I must to aid my family, friends, and fleet, in that order; no matter how many things, laws... or people... I have to break in order to do so. --
  • leod198leod198 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PLACE :Defera Invasion Zone
    Mission: Probe Counter Offensive :
    Before mission: 462 Fleet marks
    After: 502 Fleet marks
    Difference 40 marks -regular pay-off.
    Conclusion: NO BONUS MARKS AWARDED.
  • gunnynew19gunnynew19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THERE ISS NO BONUS MARKS EVENT!!!!!

Ive done more than 20!!! ISE Elite today...AFTER PATCH....not only 1 extra mark as in the Event, i got 75 marks for each Stf with optional, not only one more. Cryptic iss kidding us all!!! :mad::mad::mad:
    edited June 2013
    think KASE is working now got 100marks from the drop
  • smtjtsmtjt Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Event fail
  • leod198leod198 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mouerte wrote: »
    think KASE is working now got 100marks from the drop
    You cannot use STF as example. Elite STF rewards between 60 anf 115 marks without Optional or Bonus Event.
  • chaosempdragonchaosempdragon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just did 2 Vault Ensnared did not appear to receive bonus marks.

Run 1: 9/10 ships saved / web at 40% received 22 nukara marks + 3 for defeating flagship
    Run 2: 10/10 ships saved / web at 40% received 24 nukara marks + 3 for defeating flagship (normal mark time slotted event should have given either 43 or 46 marks total at this level of performance).
  • smtjtsmtjt Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

nukurama mission are not getting bonus marks
  • mordrack42mordrack42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Just ran a vault ensnared and didn't get a reward equal to the bonus marks amount.
  • ceekayzeroceekayzero Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ran a CSE and an Azure Nebula, and did not receive bonus marks on either.
  • hagar3hagar3 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Federation Fleet Alert = No bonus fleet marks

Azura Nebula Rescue = No bonus Romulan/Fleet/Nukara marks.
    In case no one can hear you...scream
  • katanahiryukatanahiryu Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ran an ISE and several vault ensnared and no bonus.
    And if what people are saying is true the upcoming 3 hour bonus event will be borked. Sigh:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.