test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online: These are the voyages... (a role-play thread. All welcome!)

1121314151618»

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    coblivionc wrote: »
    *Tol'ina takes a seat on the couch.*

*Baroan bites his lip and sits down next to her. An awkward silence ocurs.*
  • coblivionccoblivionc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Baroan bites his lip and sits down next to her. An awkward silence ocurs.*

Tol'ina: Well somebody has to start talking. So whats bothering you?
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
    edited October 2014
    Tol'ina: Well somebody has to start talking. So whats bothering you?

Baroan: I don't really know... I thought it was something bothering you, really...
    edited October 2014
    Baroan: I don't really know... I thought it was something bothering you, really...

Tol'ina: Oh, I see.

*She smiles.*

Tol'ina: Baroan, my problem is something I have to work out on my own. I am just not ready for... that kind of a relationship yet. It's something I have to do. Lets be honest, though. You would not have been pacing like that if there wasn't something you wanted to talk about.
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
    edited October 2014
    Tol'ina: Oh, I see.

*She smiles.*

Tol'ina: Baroan, my problem is something I have to work out on my own. I am just not ready for... that kind of a relationship yet. It's something I have to do. Lets be honest, though. You would not have been pacing like that if there wasn't something you wanted to talk about.

Baroan: I just wanted to... Apologize, I guess. For the Empire thing.
    edited October 2014
    Baroan: I just wanted to... Apologize, I guess. For the Empire thing.

*Tol'ina raises an eyebrow.*

Tol'ina: What do you mean by that?
    edited October 2014
    *Tol'ina raises an eyebrow.*

Tol'ina: What do you mean by that?

Baroan: I just thought... You know, you seemed angry when I told you about it, and it didn't work out either...

*He sighs, remembering the catastrophe.*

Baroan: You were right, I'm sorry.
    edited October 2014
    Baroan: I just thought... You know, you seemed angry when I told you about it, and it didn't work out either...

*He sighs, remembering the catastrophe.*

Baroan: You were right, I'm sorry.

Tol'ina: I suppose this is the point were I am suppose to tell you "I told you so," but I won't. We have more important things to-

*Her communicator beeps and she activates it.*

Morgan: Sir, the fleets have arrived and are awaiting orders.

Tol'ina: Understood. Tell them to stand by and have their commanding officers beam to the Alidar's Revenge.

*She closes the communication.*

Tol'ina: Well, Baroan, we have a battle to plan.
    edited October 2014
    Tol'ina: I suppose this is the point were I am suppose to tell you "I told you so," but I won't. We have more important things to-

*Her communicator beeps and she activates it.*

Morgan: Sir, the fleets have arrived and are awaiting orders.

Tol'ina: Understood. Tell them to stand by and have their commanding officers beam to the Alidar's Revenge.

*She closes the communication.*

Tol'ina: Well, Baroan, we have a battle to plan.

*He sighs, then stands, brushes down his clothes, un-wrinkling them, and then puts on a serene face very similar to that of D'Tan.*

Baroan: Indeed we do, High Admiral Tol'ina.
    edited October 2014
    *He sighs, then stands, brushes down his clothes, un-wrinkling them, and then puts on a serene face very similar to that of D'Tan.*

Baroan: Indeed we do, High Admiral Tol'ina.

*Tol'ina and Baroan are both sitting in the Alidar's Revenge's conference room when the fleet commanders begin walking in. Kran is the first to arrive followed by Ba'Dgok and the Reman commander. Vice Admiral Okazaki is the last to arrive.*

OOC: Okazaki is Arcangel's character. He asked me to give him a starting point.
    edited October 2014
    *Tol'ina and Baroan are both sitting in the Alidar's Revenge's conference room when the fleet commanders begin walking in. Kran is the first to arrive followed by Ba'Dgok and the Reman commander. Vice Admiral Okazaki is the last to arrive.*

OOC: Okazaki is Arcangel's character. He asked me to give him a starting point.

OOC: He gonna be here soon?

Baroan: Hello, gentlemen. I hope you arrived in secret? Or as much as can be expected?
    edited October 2014
    OOC: He gonna be here soon?

Baroan: Hello, gentlemen. I hope you arrived in secret? Or as much as can be expected?

OOC: He should be.

Kran: The Remans, Klingons, and the Romulans arrived under cloak. The Federation used a more out of the way rout to avoid detection.
  • archaelc57archaelc57 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OOC: He should be.

Kran: The Remans, Klingons, and the Romulans arrived under cloak. The Federation used a more out of the way rout to avoid detection.

Okazaki: So, can someone please explain to me why we had to come here in such a pain in the butt way?
    edited October 2014
    archaelc57 wrote: »
    Okazaki: So, can someone please explain to me why we had to come here in such a pain in the butt way?

Baroan: It's because the entire Romulan military is out and about looking for any Klingon, Federation, and 'Rebel' Romulan to kill.

Basically, the Empire was taken over by a dictator...
    edited October 2014
    Baroan: It's because the entire Romulan military is out and about looking for any Klingon, Federation, and 'Rebel' Romulan to kill.

Basically, the Empire was taken over by a dictator...

Kran: Please excuse Vice Admiral Okazaki. He's a bit... different, but he is an effective fighter. Okazaki, you were briefed on the situation before you took command of the Second Fleet. Now would you please take a seat so we can get started?

Tol'ina: *Whispering to Baroan* I thought I was just the inner worlds, not the entire military!
    edited October 2014
    Kran: Please excuse Vice Admiral Okazaki. He's a bit... different, but he is an effective fighter. Okazaki, you were briefed on the situation before you took command of the Second Fleet. Now would you please take a seat so we can get started?

Tol'ina: *Whispering to Baroan* I thought I was just the inner worlds, not the entire military!

Baroan: *Whispering back.* Besides the rebels, which is us and the military in the colonies, it's pretty much the majority.
    edited October 2014
    Baroan: *Whispering back.* Besides the rebels, which is us and the military in the colonies, it's pretty much the majority.

OOC: Let me go bug Arch again.
  • aiurdaeaiurdae Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Approximately 40 kilometers from the Alidar's Revenge, a strange ship appeared suddenly from a ripple in space, which would be revealed to be similar to an Iconian gateway upon scanning. The ship had a Romulan Republic identification frequency, though it had some unknown symbols in the registry of the vessel.*

Gh'thar: Admiral Gh'thar of Experimental Fleet 1 reporting. Sorry I'm late, the Obsidius was called in to handle a Borg incursion. Permission to beam over?

(The Obsidius is an Obelisk Carrier, for reference.)
    edited October 2014
    aiurdae wrote: »
    *Approximately 40 kilometers from the Alidar's Revenge, a strange ship appeared suddenly from a ripple in space, which would be revealed to be similar to an Iconian gateway upon scanning. The ship had a Romulan Republic identification frequency, though it had some unknown symbols in the registry of the vessel.*

Gh'thar: Admiral Gh'thar of Experimental Fleet 1 reporting. Sorry I'm late, the Obsidius was called in to handle a Borg incursion. Permission to beam over?

(The Obsidius is an Obelisk Carrier, for reference.)

*A console on the table beeps in front of Tol'ina with the message.*

Tol'ina: Stand by Obsidius.

*She mutes the channal.*

Tol'ina: Baroan, do you know of this "Experimental Fleet?"
    edited October 2014

*She mutes the channal.*

Baroan: Never heard of it... Though, Intel was more outwardly focused than in so. D'Tan could have kept it secret.
    edited October 2014

*She mutes the channal.*

Okazaki: Are we going to start this conference or are you two just going to keep having a little chat?
    edited October 2014
    Okazaki: Are we going to start this conference or are you two just going to keep having a little chat?

Kran: Okazaki! You are in a conference with our allies and we are guests on this ship. I expect you to act with the dignity and reserve of a Starfleet officer! Now take your seat.

Tol'ina: I guess we'll have to watch him then.

*She un-mutes the communication.*

Tol'ina: Gh'thar, you are cleared to beam over.

*She closes the channel.*
    edited October 2014
    Kran: Okazaki! You are in a conference with our allies and we are guests on this ship. I expect you to act with the dignity and reserve of a Starfleet officer! Now take your seat.

Tol'ina: I guess we'll have to watch him then.

*She un-mutes the communication.*

Tol'ina: Gh'thar, you are cleared to beam over.

*She closes the channel.*

Okazaki: *In a hushed mocking voice.* "to act with the dignity and reserve of a Starfleet officer!"

*He goes and takes his seat.*

Okazaki: Fine, fine.
    edited October 2014
    Okazaki: *In a hushed mocking voice.* "to act with the dignity and reserve of a Starfleet officer!"

*He goes and takes his seat.*

Okazaki: Fine, fine.

*Baroan raises an eyebrow at the outburst. Then looks at Tol'ina and whispers in Rihannsu.*

Baroan: He's not what I expected. You sure he's an admiral?
  • aiurdaeaiurdae Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Gh'thar: Aknowledged. Beaming over now.

*The channel closes. Soon after, Gh'thar appears in the conference room with a rippling purple-black transporter beam preceding him.*

Gh'thar: I believe the conference may now begin in full.
    edited November 2014
    aiurdae wrote: »
    Gh'thar: Aknowledged. Beaming over now.

*The channel closes. Soon after, Gh'thar appears in the conference room with a rippling purple-black transporter beam preceding him.*

Gh'thar: I believe the conference may now begin in full.

Baroan: ... Very presumptuous of you to assume it could not start entirely without you, Admiral. But please, take a seat so that we may finally get this battle for mol'Rihan planned.

*He smiles smoothly at Gh'thar.*
    edited November 2014
    Baroan: ... Very presumptuous of you to assume it could not start entirely without you, Admiral. But please, take a seat so that we may finally get this battle for mol'Rihan planned.

*He smiles smoothly at Gh'thar.*

*Tol'ina replies also in Rihannsu.*

Tol'ina: Kran has mentioned him before. He says that Okazaki should never have been made an Admiral, or a captain for that matter. However, he is an extremely effective fighter. Apparently there has been a rivalry between them since they first met. From what I here, Kran doesn't have a very high opinion of Okazaki's... social skills.

Kran: Now, given that we can't just waltz right into mol'Rihan and take the planet by force given the planetary defenses and the fleet in orbit, what's our plan?
  • graffsandara#2895 graffsandara Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    OOC: So, if I want to join, are there any particular guidelines to follow besides the ones in the first post?
    "Ex Astres Per Aspera"
    "To the Stars, despite adversity"
  • professorremnantprofessorremnant Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The door swishes open, and in walks a Ferengi in a Starfleet uniform, followed by a few officers.
    "Alright, let's get a cleaning crew up in here. This place is gonna need paint, new carpet...A couple potted plants...That better not be a corpse in the corner...I dunno, Iqua, you think Quinn will sign off on a Dabo table? No? What about a poker table, I know he plays cards."
  • partyhat10#9696 partyhat10 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    (How long has this thread been going on?)