test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online: These are the voyages... (a role-play thread. All welcome!)

Comments

• Options
    coblivionccoblivionc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Eth'rina blinks.*

Eth'rina: Tol'ina? What are yo... It doesn't matter. Why do you want to see the Praetor?

*Eth'rina sits back, obviously relaxed now. But the fleet doesn't take there shields and weapons off line.*

OOC: Story of how Tol'ina ran off has gotten around, so they still have to keep in mind that she may be a rebel.

OOC: Which is why she did not just show up at New Romulas. She knew what they would think.

Tol'ina: I have a message from Obisek.
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    coblivionc wrote: »
    OOC: Which is why she did not just show up at New Romulas. She knew what they would think.

Tol'ina: I have a message from Obisek.

*Eth'rina cringes.*

Eth'rina: We do hope that he doesn't plan on stsrting a war. Along with all others that do not wish to be citizens...

*She says this with a look at Tol'ina.*

Eth'rina: Anyway, would you like to speak to him personally or is comm fine?

*she felt a little weird asking this, almost like she was D'Tan's secretary than one of the Empire's Admirals.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Eth'rina cringes.*

Eth'rina: We do hope that he doesn't plan on stsrting a war. Along with all others that do not wish to be citizens...

*She says this with a look at Tol'ina.*

Eth'rina: Anyway, would you like to speak to him personally or is comm fine?

*she felt a little weird asking this, almost like she was D'Tan's secretary than one of the Empire's Admirals.*

*Tol'ina narrows her eyes.*

Tol'ina: I never said that I did not want to be a citizen, and Obisek certainly does not want to start a war.

*She takes a deep breath.*

Tol'ina: A channel will be fine as long as it is a secure one.
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Tol'ina narrows her eyes.*

Tol'ina: I never said that I did not want to be a citizen, and Obisek certainly does not want to start a war.

*She takes a deep breath.*

Tol'ina: A channel will be fine as long as it is a secure one.

*Eth'rina nods and cuts the line. She nods to her comms officer. The message appears on D'Tan's desk, who accepts it.*

D'Tan: Oh, jolan'tru Eth'rina. How are you?

Eth'rina: I'm fine, thank you Praetor. We have arrived to the thalaron signals and foind that it is the Alidar's Revenge.

D'Tan: Tol'ina?

Eth'rina: Yes sir. She wishes to talk to you.

D'Tan, with a smile: Put her on then! I have a few minutes till the next meeting.

*Eth'rina nods to her comms officer, and D'Tan appears on the Alidar's screen*

D'Tan: Jolan'tru Tol'ina! How have you been?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Eth'rina nods and cuts the line. She nods to her comms officer. The message appears on D'Tan's desk, who accepts it.*

D'Tan: Oh, jolan'tru Eth'rina. How are you?

Eth'rina: I'm fine, thank you Praetor. We have arrived to the thalaron signals and foind that it is the Alidar's Revenge.

D'Tan: Tol'ina?

Eth'rina: Yes sir. She wishes to talk to you.

D'Tan, with a smile: Put her on then! I have a few minutes till the next meeting.

*Eth'rina nods to her comms officer, and D'Tan appears on the Alidar's screen*

D'Tan: Jolan'tru Tol'ina! How have you been?

Tol'ina: I've been better. I have to say I look at you... differently now. But that is beside the point. After Obisek and I looked over the reforms you made, he has decided to reforge the Reman/Romulan alliance if you will allow it. He could not be here because he is still trying to convince his people that this is the right move.

*Tol'ina rubs her temples.*

Tol'ina: This hole transition got way out of hand. Many people took action in the heat of the moment. I just want you to know that I will still fight for mol'Rihan. Oh! I'll send you the data on my ship.

*A file is sent to D'Tan:
    Temporal Security Agency Ship Manifest

Ship: Romulan Republic Warbird, Alidar's Revenge

Class: Scimitar Dreadnought

CO: Tol'ina

Place of Construction: The Vault, Reman Shipyard 01

Tactical Measures: Standard loadout for class as well as [data corrupt]

Defensive Measures: Standard loadout for class as well as [data corrupt]

Warp Capabilities: Capable of exceeding warp factor 10*

Tol'ina: Now, may I come home?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tol'ina: I've been better. I have to say I look at you... differently now. But that is beside the point. After Obisek and I looked over the reforms you made, he has decided to reforge the Reman/Romulan alliance if you will allow it. He could not be here because he is still trying to convince his people that this is the right move.

*Tol'ina rubs her temples.*

Tol'ina: This hole transition got way out of hand. Many people took action in the heat of the moment. I just want you to know that I will still fight for mol'Rihan. Oh! I'll send you the data on my ship.

*A file is sent to D'Tan:
    Temporal Security Agency Ship Manifest

Ship: Romulan Republic Warbird, Alidar's Revenge

Class: Scimitar Dreadnought

CO: Tol'ina

Place of Construction: The Vault, Reman Shipyard 01

Tactical Measures: Standard loadout for class as well as [data corrupt]

Defensive Measures: Standard loadout for class as well as [data corrupt]

Warp Capabilities: Capable of exceeding warp factor 10*

Tol'ina: Now, may I come home?

D'Tan: Of course.

*He smiles at her, then looks of at the side*

D'Tan, muttering: Now, what to discard for Obisek... I can remove this her-

*The transmission ends*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    D'Tan: Of course.

*He smiles at her, then looks of at the side*

D'Tan, muttering: Now, what to discard for Obisek... I can remove this her-

*The transmission ends*

*Tol'ina leans back in her seat.*

Tol'ina: Well, you heard the man. Set a course for mol'Rihan, warp 7.

*The Alidar's Revenge warps out followed soon after by the Umbra.*

OOC: I don't really know were to go from here. How about you take the lead for the next event.:D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Tol'ina leans back in her seat.*

Tol'ina: Well, you heard the man. Set a course for mol'Rihan, warp 7.

*The Alidar's Revenge warps out followed soon after by the Umbra.*

OOC: I don't really know were to go from here. How about you take the lead for the next event.:D

OOC: You wanna make an assassin for Sela? I do have two targets, one unknown on known, so Havraha might need some help.
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Imperial lab

D'tan: doctor, is it ready?
    Doctor Trev: Sir, "it" is false. It is he. And for all intents and purposes, he is dead to the rest of the world.
    D'tan yes, yes, he was one of our best operatives. But will he be ready in time? Baroan will not be able to storm Selas compound alone!
    Trev: Yes, the commando unit is ready. Should I take them out of stasis?
    D'tan: yes. Do it!
    Trev: Very well. Activate chamber 560 to 570, code 45180125-DRJO.
    *Hisse sound as ten Romulans walk out of the statis chambers*
    D'tan, gesturing at the commander: what is your name?
    Commando leader: my serial number is 60012-D. Rank: Admiral. codename: Ghost. I am ready for orders, sir, as is my unit, or Widow squad. I will follow orders. My name is T'vox, and I am ready to serve.

Imperial broadcast to baroan:
    Ghost: Jolan'tru. I heard that you are planning to destroy Sela. I'm an assassain, commander of an elite squad called Widow squad, and I am ready to assisst you. We where...acquintated before. If you accept my offer, which I reccommend, please come to Imperial Command, where I am waiting. My name is Ghost. Please reply whether you don't want me, do want me. Ghost out.

OOC I have a story on how he was brought back, and everyone though he was dead. BTW, Baroan should be very surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Imperial lab

Doctor Trev: Sir, "it" is false. It is he. And for all intents and purposes, he is dead to the rest of the world.
    D'tan yes, yes, he was one of our best operatives. But will he be ready in time? Baroan will not be able to storm Selas compound alone!
    Commando leader: my serial number is 60012-D. Rank: Admiral. codename: Ghost. I am ready for orders, sir, as is my unit, or Widow squad. I will follow orders. My name is T'vox, and I am ready to serve.

D'tan: Jolan'tru. I heard that you are planning to destroy Sela. We have an elite squad, Widow squad, ready to assisst you. I believe you know the leader. If you accept my offer, which I reccommend, please come to Imperial Command, where the squad is waiting. The leader, Ghost, is an expert assassain, and will come alone, if you choose. Please reply whether you don't want them, do want them, or just want Ghost. D'tan out.

OOC: If you want, just accept Ghost (AKA T'vox). I have a story on how he was brought back, and everyone though he was dead. BTW, if you do want ghost, I expect Baroan to be suitably surprised :)

OOC: Err, I don't think D'Tan would sanction this kind of thing. He may have instigated the Reforms, but mostly at Baroan's advice. He's still a pacifist and wouldn't want to bring someone back to life.... Perhaps it was a Tal'Shiar experiment, but Ghost escaped and wants to help the Empire?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Err, I don't think D'Tan would sanction this kind of thing. He may have instigated the Reforms, but mostly at Baroan's advice. He's still a pacifist and wouldn't want to bring someone back to life.... Perhaps it was a Tal'Shiar experiment, but Ghost escaped and wants to help the Empire?

OOC: essentially, he was never dead. He used a vital sign inhibitor, and this was just him in stastis. Otherwise, your description is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: essentially, he was never dead. He used a vital sign inhibitor, and this was just him in stastis. Otherwise, your description is good.

OOC: Okay. So we'll only use Ghost, because this is an assassination, not a storming. And can you edit it so it's Ghost offering to Baroan, because I really don't think D'Tan would be so... energetic about it...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Okay. So we'll only use Ghost, because this is an assassination, not a storming. And can you edit it so it's Ghost offering to Baroan, because I really don't think D'Tan would be so... energetic about it...

OOC: Done. When will Baroan accept (or decline)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Imperial lab

Ghost: Jolan'tru. I heard that you are planning to destroy Sela. I'm an assassain, commander of an elite squad called Widow squad, and I am ready to assisst you. We where...acquintated before. If you accept my offer, which I reccommend, please come to Imperial Command, where I am waiting. My name is Ghost. Please reply whether you don't want me, do want me. Ghost out.

OOC I have a story on how he was brought back, and everyone though he was dead. BTW, Baroan should be very surprised.

*Baroan blinks at the face and broadcast. He looks familiar.*

Baroan: Well, that was interesting...

*He gets up out of his desk in Imperial Intelligence H.Q. and makes his way to I.C.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Baroan blinks at the face and broadcast. He looks familiar.*

Baroan: Well, that was interesting...

*He gets up out of his desk in Imperial Intelligence H.Q. and makes his way to I.C.*

*Imperial Command*
    *Ghost is waiting*
    Ghost, to D'tan: Well, he doesn't want a storming, obviously, so I guess he just wants me, for assassination
    D'tan: interesting. Well, I have some things to talk to him about. Thank you, Ghost, you have been most helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Just want you guys to know I'm still here. Jmaster beat me to the punch so I haven't found a good place to come in. Just remember, Tol'ina is still in the Empire. She also has a dreadnought now. You can have someone give her an order.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Just want you guys to know I'm still here. Jmaster beat me to the punch so I haven't found a good place to come in. Just remember, Tol'ina is still in the Empire. She also has a dreadnought now. You can have someone give her an order.

OOC: Uhm, guys, I'm sorry but I'm not exactly feeling this one anymore. I just can't gey into the mindset of it, so, uh, coblivionc can you take over Baroan and Havraha or atleast kill them off? I just don't feel like continuing...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Uhm, guys, I'm sorry but I'm not exactly feeling this one anymore. I just can't gey into the mindset of it, so, uh, coblivionc can you take over Baroan and Havraha or atleast kill them off? I just don't feel like continuing...

Hmm... Ok. Sorry to see you go.:( Jmaster, you still there?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hmm... Ok. Sorry to see you go.:( Jmaster, you still there?

Barely. I feel like we need new people, 'cause it's really just us three, two now. If someone can get new people, I'll stay. But otherwise...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    archaelc57archaelc57 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *On the way to New Romulus the Umbra's sensors pick up a shuttle craft on an intercept coarse with the Alidar's Revenge at warp 9.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *For the life of him, Tr'iahn couldn't find out what was going on. He'd heard so many things. The Emperor assassinated, the head Intelligence man killed in the act... so many dead, and no one to take their place...*

Tri'ahn: No. There is one. Me.

*Tri'ahn was the last living High General. He could take command of the entire militart and lead his people forward... as the New Dominion. Against the Tal'Shiar, into a new dawn.*

Tri'ahn: Under the Raptor's Wings...

*He turned on his heel and walks out, toward the nearest command station.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *For the life of him, Tr'iahn couldn't find out what was going on. He'd heard so many things. The Emperor assassinated, the head Intelligence man killed in the act... so many dead, and no one to take their place...*

Tri'ahn: No. There is one. Me.

*Tri'ahn was the last living High General. He could take command of the entire militart and lead his people forward... as the New Dominion. Against the Tal'Shiar, into a new dawn.*

Tri'ahn: Under the Raptor's Wings...

*He turned on his heel and walks out, toward the nearest command station.*

OOC: Oooo, are we restarting this? I'm not quite clear on what's happening though. Who died? Also I'm amusing it's been at least a few months. I'll see is I can get Arc back but I can't say if he will.

*Tol'ina sat in her quarters on the Alidar's Revenge reviewing report after report on the most recent patrol. Patrol duty was a complete waste of her ship and Command knew it. She supposed that they were still trying to make sure she was not a rebel. She leaned back in her chair.*

Tol'ina: What do I have to do to prove myself to you?

OOC: To give you an idea were everyone is, Tol'ina is on patrol duty on the fringe of Republic space and Kran is commanding a fleet on the Undine front. If It has not been that long disregard this.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: I killed off Baroan, and the Emperor. I'm using Tri'ahn to set up a new Romulan Star Dominion.

*Tri'ahn stared at his collected army, nearly all that was left from the center of the Empire.*

Tri'ahn: Today.... we restore order. We take down the tal'Shiar, the monarchist remains of the Empire, and the weak Republic rebels! Today, we return to the Dominion!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: I killed off Baroan, and the Emperor. I'm using Tri'ahn to set up a new Romulan Star Dominion.

*Tri'ahn stared at his collected army, nearly all that was left from the center of the Empire.*

Tri'ahn: Today.... we restore order. We take down the tal'Shiar, the monarchist remains of the Empire, and the weak Republic rebels! Today, we return to the Dominion!

OOC: As in the Changling Dominion!?

*Kran took his seat on the bridge of the Umbra and activated a ship-wide announcement.*

Kran: Attention, this is your captain speaking. We have been ordered to New Romulus. We have not received a communication in 48 hours and Starfleet is concerned that something my have happened. We are sailing into the unknown here. Be prepared for anything.

*Kran closes the channel*

Kran: Hail General Ba'Dagok.

Delta: Aye, sir.

*A klingon general's face appears on the main veiwscreen of the Umbra.*

Ba'Dagok: Qapla' Admiral. What is it you require of me?

Kran: General, I have been ordered to New Romulus. You shall hereby take command of this task force until I return.

Ba'Dagok: Understood. The qa'meH quv do not stand a chance. Qapla'

Kran: Qapla'

*The channel closes and the Umbra sets a course for the gateway.*

*Tol'ina frowns at the response from her coms officer.*

Tol'ina: What do you mean there is no response.

Coms Officer: Just that. mol'Rihan is not responding to our hails. It's not on our end ether. I've run run a diagnostic twice and scanned for interference three times.

Tol'ina: Something's not right... Cloak and set a course for home. Warp 9.

Helm: Cloak sir?

Tol'ina: You herd me, now go!

*The Alidar's Revenge activates it's cloak and sets a course for New Romulus.*

OOC: Remember, Tol'ina is on patrol on the outer reaches of Republic space and would not have herd of the deaths. Kran is in Starfleet, so there is no way he could have known.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: That's the point. Imagine total anarchy. Also, wasn't there a Romulan Dominion? If not, I guess I'm making it up. For the Dictatorship!

*Tri'ahn watches the holoboard, commanding the raids and battle of his army. They had subdued most of the planet within hours, and were now working on the capital.*

Tri'ahn: Once we take the capital, the Inner Ring will submit. We'll have to work to regain the colonies though.

*He looks at an officer.*

Tri'ahn: Uhlan! Status of the orbit.

Uhlan: Sir, we have received a transmission from our men in charge of the Fleet Command HQ. The Alidar's Revenge is returning, as well the the Umbra.

Tri'ahn: It means we have to establish control even faster. And get ships in the air.

Uhlan: We also have a report from the Garrison Fleet under our control. They have established orbital superiority.

Tri'ahn: Good. Keep up comm silence.

*Tri'ahn returns to commanding his armies.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: That's the point. Imagine total anarchy. Also, wasn't there a Romulan Dominion? If not, I guess I'm making it up. For the Dictatorship!

*Tri'ahn watches the holoboard, commanding the raids and battle of his army. They had subdued most of the planet within hours, and were now working on the capital.*

Tri'ahn: Once we take the capital, the Inner Ring will submit. We'll have to work to regain the colonies though.

*He looks at an officer.*

Tri'ahn: Uhlan! Status of the orbit.

Uhlan: Sir, we have received a transmission from our men in charge of the Fleet Command HQ. The Alidar's Revenge is returning, as well the the Umbra.

Tri'ahn: It means we have to establish control even faster. And get ships in the air.

Uhlan: We also have a report from the Garrison Fleet under our control. They have established orbital superiority.

Tri'ahn: Good. Keep up comm silence.

*Tri'ahn returns to commanding his armies.*

OOC: Didn't think there was but I can't say I know all that much about Romulan history.

*The Umbra drops out of warp and establishes orbit of New Romulus. A channel is then opened to Command.*

Kran: This is Admiral Kran Su of the Federation Starship Umbra. Is everything all right down there?

Menz: Sir, I am detecting signs of large scale conflict all over the planet.

Kran: Understood. mol'Rihan Command, please respond.

OOC: I am assuming by the time the Umbra got there the planet has already been taken.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Uhlan: USS Umbra, this is Rihannsu Ohrie. Please state purpose of visit, or else you will be shot down.

*The coordinates are sent.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Uhlan: USS Umbra, this is Rihannsu Ohrie. Please state purpose of visit, or else you will be shot down.

*The coordinates are sent.*

OOC: The coordinates of the Umbra? And to who.

*Kran glances at Ellen who begins taping on her chair's console.*

Kran: That's hardly the way to greet an ally. Starfleet has not received a communication from mol'Rihan in over two days and there is evidence of battle all over the planet. We came to make sure everything was ok.

*As Kran is speaking the Alidar's Revenge drops out of warp still under cloak and begins discreetly scanning the planet.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Meant coordinates to a safe distance.

Uhlan: Do as I say, hevam...

*The transmission cuts out. As the Alidar's Revenge picks up another cloaked ship in orbit, a Tulwar class by the name I.R.W. Saith... Baroan's ship.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Meant coordinates to a safe distance.

Uhlan: Do as I say, hevam...

*The transmission cuts out. As the Alidar's Revenge picks up another cloaked ship in orbit, a Tulwar class by the name I.R.W. Saith... Baroan's ship.*

*Kran leans back in his chair.*

Kran: All right, we'll play your game. Move to the transmitted coordinates. Oh and Ellie, at the first sign of trouble.

Ellen: Yes, Sir.

*The Umbra moves to the coordinates and then hails New Romulus.*

Kran: Well we're here. Now will you please tell me what's going on?

*The Alidar's Revenge hails the Saith.*

OOC: The advanced Scimitar cloak of the Alidar's Revenge allows it to hail other ships without being traceable.

Tol'ina: Baroan, what's going on here?