test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online: These are the voyages... (a role-play thread. All welcome!)

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Facility 4028

MACO guard: Move it, hurry up.
    *T'vor smiles, and grabs the guards phaser, without him noticing*
    T'vor, smiling: I'm coming
    *He points the phaser at the guard, and fires, killing the guard. He takes out the other MACOs as well*
    T'vor: Computer, beam me to shuttlecraft Galaleio
    *T'vor is beamed out of the facility*
    T'vor: as Humans say, ' asta la vista, baby"
    *T'vor fires a group of torpedos at the Facility, destroying it*
    T'vor: Computer, set course for Starbase 28, maximum warp.
    OOC: I'm going to assume it's been a few weeks then.
    D'Tan, to Baroan: Well, we have recieved confirmation from the Confederacy, Federation, and Empire that we are having a summit at Starbase 28.
    Baroan, with a smile: I will be the Republic's ambassador, shall I?
    D'Tan: Yes, you will. Your ship has been finished and outfitted, your crews shore leave is up, and I can see you are eager to get going Vice Admiral. The only thing left to do is name the beauty.
    *As he says this, they round a corner of the mol'Rihan shipyards, and a brand new Falchion class ship is docked and being boarded*
    Baroan: She's a little big...
    D'Tan: You said that about the D'Deridex and you came to love that ship more than your first one. I'm going to assume this is the Impavadus VI, then?
    Baroan: No, this one is going to be the R.R.W. Saith.
    D'Tan: A good name. A common human ship name, I believe their word for it is tranquility.
    Baroan: Yes, it is.
    *He turns to D'Tan.*
    Baroan: Now, if you would excuse me Praetor, I have a diplomatic mission to attend to.
    D'Tan: What have I said about calling me that, Baroan. Just call me D'Tan.
    *Baroan smiles, nods, turns, and walks to the transporter room. He beams to his new bridge. Killyah, Salia, Oliah, T'eal, and Geyan are at their stations. They turn and salute him.*
    Oliah: Welcome back, Vice Admiral.
    Baroan: Good to be back. T'eal, set course for Starbase 28. We have some diplomacy to take care of there.
    T'eal: Yes sir. Course set.
    Baroan: Hnahn!
    *The ship goes to warp*
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Starbase 28

Chief Ambassador Drol: Tran, how long until we begin
    *Tran is getting sick of the diplomats whining*
    Tran: 10 minutes, or whenever the Republic gets here
    Drol: Damn it
    *Tran rolls his eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Starbase 28

Chief Ambassador Drol: Tran, how long until we begin
    *Tran is getting sick of the diplomats whining*
    Tran: 10 minutes, or whenever the Republic gets here
    Drol: Damn it
    *Tran rolls his eyes*
    *The Saith drops out, in view of the window of the conference room.*
    Baroan: Let's hope that didn't scare them. T'eal, channels open to the Starbase.
    T'eal: Open.
    Baroan: This is Vice Admiral Baroan, diplomat of the Romulan Republic. I am here for the summit. I also request that my crew be given leave to board when they wish.
    Federation Comms Officer: Of course, sir.
    Baroan: Thank you.
    *He walks to the transporter room and beams to the Starbase. He then enters the Conference Room, taking his seat.*
    Baroan, to Thot Tran: Jolan'tru, Thot. It has been a while.
    *He then addresses all of the room*
    Baroan: Please forgive me for my tardyness. I had to wait for my ship to finish and my crew to get off leave. I hope you will forgive me...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *The Saith drops out, in view of the window of the conference room.*
    Baroan: Let's hope that didn't scare them. T'eal, channels open to the Starbase.
    T'eal: Open.
    Baroan: This is Vice Admiral Baroan, diplomat of the Romulan Republic. I am here for the summit. I also request that my crew be given leave to board when they wish.
    Federation Comms Officer: Of course, sir.
    Baroan: Thank you.
    *He walks to the transporter room and beams to the Starbase. He then enters the Conference Room, taking his seat.*
    Baroan, to Thot Tran: Jolan'tru, Thot. It has been a while.
    *He then addresses all of the room*
    Baroan: Please forgive me for my tardyness. I had to wait for my ship to finish and my crew to get off leave. I hope you will forgive me...

Tran,smiling: I am no longer a thot. I am now Supreme Commander of the Breen Military.

*SB28 system*
    T'vors shuttle drops out of warp*
    T'vor, hailiing the Starbase: Hello, boys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    johntseeverjohntseever Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OOC: Question, I am interested in joining, but would like to flush out my fed toon's history more and was wondering what is the best way at doing that, since that will help me with the character to play on here.

I will be glad to receive mail in game or msgs on the fourms to help cut down on ooc spam here. my toon is Halcyon Skon@johntseever. Thank you.
  • Options
    coblivionccoblivionc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tran,smiling: I am no longer a thot. I am now Supreme Commander of the Breen Military.

*SB28 system*
    T'vors shuttle drops out of warp*
    T'vor, hailiing the Starbase: Hello, boys

Kran: T'vor? How did you- Never mind that! Get the stations shields up! Baroan, Tran, I think we should head to ops.

OOC: johnseever, everyone should be able to see you toon's back-story. The best way for you to do that would be through ooc.
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    coblivionc wrote: »
    Kran: T'vor? How did you- Never mind that! Get the stations shields up! Baroan, Tran, I think we should head to ops.

OOC: johnseever, everyone should be able to see you toon's back-story. The best way for you to do that would be through ooc.

OOC:We're fine with OOC spam, just keep it in one comment if you can.
    Baroan: Of course Kran. * To the diplomats* Please excuse us, we must deal with a dangerous terrorist and known Tal'Shiar sympathizer. He is only in a shuttle though. Shouldn't take very long. We will inform you if there is any danger to yourselves.
    *He moves to the door and gestures*
    Baroan:Lead the way Kran...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    OOC:We're fine with OOC spam, just keep it in one comment if you can.
    Baroan: Of course Kran. * To the diplomats* Please excuse us, we must deal with a dangerous terrorist and known Tal'Shiar sympathizer. He is only in a shuttle though. Shouldn't take very long. We will inform you if there is any danger to yourselves.
    *He moves to the door and gestures*
    Baroan:Lead the way Kran...

*Kran nods and leads Baroan and Tran to ops.*

Kran: Are the shields up?

Tactical officer: Yes sir.

Kran: Good. Target weapons on that shuttle but don't fire. Hail him.

Comms officer: Open sir.

Kran: Well T'vor, I can't say I'm glad to see you again. Would you care to enlighten us on what exactly are you planing to do with a shuttle against a station with a full complement of runabouts and at least a dozen starships?
    Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    *Kran nods and leads Baroan and Tran to ops.*

Kran: Are the shields up?

Tactical officer: Yes sir.

Kran: Good. Target weapons on that shuttle but don't fire. Hail him.

Comms officer: Open sir.

Kran: Well T'vor, I can't say I'm glad to see you again. Would you care to enlighten us on what exactly are you planing to do with a shuttle against a station with a full complement of runabouts and at least a dozen starships?
    Baroan: I'm sure you have some kimd of weapon yes? Unless you just came from prison in the heat of the moment and your somewhat desperate?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Baroan: I'm sure you have some kimd of weapon yes? Unless you just came from prison in the heat of the moment and your somewhat desperate?

T'vor: Oh, I have no weapons. May I speak to Baroan alone, please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    T'vor: Oh, I have no weapons. May I speak to Baroan alone, please?
    Baroan: You sure? You do remember that I was the one that advocated for your execution, right? If you want mercy, go with one of these guys here. Well, go with Kran. I'm pretty sure Tran hates you almost as much as I do...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Baroan: You sure? You do remember that I was the one that advocated for your execution, right? If you want mercy, go with one of these guys here. Well, go with Kran. I'm pretty sure Tran hates you almost as much as I do...

Tran: I would like to see nothing more than his green blood bursting out of his veins, and his bones clattering to the floor.
    T'vor: My matter is urgent, although I will say it here. I am a Republic Militia Intelligence operative.
    Why do you think I killed the Tal Shiar on Rator? I apologise about destroying your ship, but intelligence reports said your crew was infested with Tal Shiar, and it was infected with a undetectable computer virus, that was giving away Republic military secrets.The Imperial fleet I led? I led it into a trap.On the Militia member list, search up Admiral T'vox. Hell, even ask D'tan or Kererek about it. Here, I'm uploading my record.
    Tran: I find this hard to believe. While the record looks authenticate, why didn't D'tan tell us abou you?
    T'vox: Have you ever heard of a top secret operation, Breen? Anyway, it falls to Baroan whether or not to believe me. Jolan tru.

OOC: He actually is a Republic spy, buried deep inside the Tal Shiar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Tran: I would like to see nothing more than his green blood bursting out of his veins, and his bones clattering to the floor.
    T'vor: My matter is urgent, although I will say it here. I am a Republic Militia Intelligence operative.
    Why do you think I killed the Tal Shiar on Rator? I apologise about destroying your ship, but intelligence reports said your crew was infested with Tal Shiar, and it was infected with a undetectable computer virus, that was giving away Republic military secrets.The Imperial fleet I led? I led it into a trap.On the Militia member list, search up Admiral T'vox. Hell, even ask D'tan or Kererek about it. Here, I'm uploading my record.
    Tran: I find this hard to believe. While the record looks authenticate, why didn't D'tan tell us abou you?
    T'vox: Have you ever heard of a top secret operation, Breen? Anyway, it falls to Baroan whether or not to believe me. Jolan tru.

OOC: He actually is a Republic spy, buried deep inside the Tal Shiar

Kran: This sounds more like something I would expect from Section 31. Don't you think destroying a ship is taking it too far? You could have easily killed all of us because of what you did.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Kran: This sounds more like something I would expect from Section 31. Don't you think destroying a ship is taking it too far? You could have easily killed all of us because of what you did.
    *Baroan looked over the file, it was clearly authentic. He nods at T'eal and he moves off to call D'Tan. He nods back a minute later*
    Baroan: He checks out. Though I don't know Intelligence wasn't told of my ships mission. We were supposed to have the virus and those operatives. We were leaking fake military secrets. Did you really think a Vice Admiral of the Romulan Republic would be so careless? Even if I was, my crew isn't! Oliah and Geyan run security checks and background checks on all crew periodically.
    *Geyan and Oliah nod at this*
    Baroan: I think the Republic Militia Intelligence needs a new director...
  • Options
    edited April 2014

T'vox: wars are not won by being careful. How many have the Tal Shiar killed? More to the point, how many have you killed, Captain? How many Klingons, Romulans, Remans, Tholians, Breen, Gorn, Orion, Undine and Borg, have you killed? You say "destroying a ship is taking it to far". How many ships have you destroyed? 10? 100? 1000? We do what we must, captain, surely you've noticed by now. Pull your head out of the sand, if we hadn't done that, how many more lives would we hage lost? The Tal Shiar would know our transponder codes. They could get right next to Mol'Rihan, and massacre everyone. They would destroy the Republic, captain.
    Anyway, I came to warn you of an impending Tal Shiar attack. Rougly 6000 ships, they're mustering their entire fleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    *Baroan looked over the file, it was clearly authentic. He nods at T'eal and he moves off to call D'Tan. He nods back a minute later*
    Baroan: He checks out. Though I don't know Intelligence wasn't told of my ships mission. We were supposed to have the virus and those operatives. We were leaking fake military secrets. Did you really think a Vice Admiral of the Romulan Republic would be so careless? Even if I was, my crew isn't! Oliah and Geyan run security checks and background checks on all crew periodically.
    *Geyan and Oliah nod at this*
    Baroan: I think the Republic Militia Intelligence needs a new director...

T'vox: I..apologise, then. I have no argument with a new leader. Admiral Baras is an incompetent moron. Anyway, on my honour, I apologise. I understand you, dislike me, to say the least, and I can see why. I do, however, regret having to destroy your ship. T'vox out.
    Tran: Just because he's with you doesn't make me like him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    T'vox: I..apologise, then. I have no argument with a new leader. Admiral Baras is an incompetent moron. Anyway, on my honour, I apologise. I understand you, dislike me, to say the least, and I can see why. I do, however, regret having to destroy your ship. T'vox out.
    Tran: Just because he's with you doesn't make me like him.

Kran: What he fails to understand is that he destroyed an ALLY'S ship. You don't fight your friends... Anyway, I think we have some diplomacy to attend to.

*Kran looks at Baroan and Tran.*

Kran: If you would follow me.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Kran: What he fails to understand is that he destroyed an ALLY'S ship. You don't fight your friends... Anyway, I think we have some diplomacy to attend to.

*Kran looks at Baroan and Tran.*

Kran: If you would follow me.

Baroan, muttering to Oliah: Remind me to ask D'Tan about the Intelligence director thing, the current one is an incompetent TRIBBLE...
    Oliah, with a smile: Yes sir.
    *They follow Kran to the conference room*
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Baroan, muttering to Oliah: Remind me to ask D'Tan about the Intelligence director thing, the current one is an incompetent TRIBBLE...
    Oliah, with a smile: Yes sir.
    *They follow Kran to the conference room*

*Everyone returns to the conference room.*

Kran: Ok, if there will be no more interruptions, let us begin. Tran, this meeting came as a complete surprise to Starfleet. We have been defending Defara from your people for years. However, we always welcome peace. If your people are truly willing to accept peace, I see no reason why we could not come to an agreement.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    *Everyone returns to the conference room.*

Kran: Ok, if there will be no more interruptions, let us begin. Tran, this meeting came as a complete surprise to Starfleet. We have been defending Defara from your people for years. However, we always welcome peace. If your people are truly willing to accept peace, I see no reason why we could not come to an agreement.

Tran: neither do I. This meeting will be beneficial to all of our peoples. However, Thot Trel, the mastermind behin the Defera invasion, was a traitor to the Confederacy. Anyway, if the Republic agrees, we will assisst the construction of New Romulus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Tran: neither do I. This meeting will be beneficial to all of our peoples. However, Thot Trel, the mastermind behin the Defera invasion, was a traitor to the Confederacy. Anyway, if the Republic agrees, we will assisst the construction of New Romulus.
    Baroan: I'm sure my people would accept that. However, there may be, complications, of course. You know my people have been suspicious of yours since the days of the old Empire.
    I'm sure they would want me to get your garentee that your people on mol'Rihan would build to Romulan specifications. We would offer your people compensation, of course. D'Tan insisted that I put a trade treaty on the table. Also, the ability for our scientists and biologists to learn more about the Breen in general would be great. An ambassador from the Breen should be on all capital planets, like mol'Rihan and Earth. We would also station our own ambassadors on the Breen capital. Now, this may seem like a lot, but it is just general good relations that this will achieve. Tourism and the ability to learn eachothers history and culture would be appreciated, also...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Baroan: I'm sure my people would accept that. However, there may be, complications, of course. You know my people have been suspicious of yours since the days of the old Empire.
    I'm sure they would want me to get your garentee that your people on mol'Rihan would build to Romulan specifications. We would offer your people compensation, of course. D'Tan insisted that I put a trade treaty on the table. Also, the ability for our scientists and biologists to learn more about the Breen in general would be great. An ambassador from the Breen should be on all capital planets, like mol'Rihan and Earth. We would also station our own ambassadors on the Breen capital. Now, this may seem like a lot, but it is just general good relations that this will achieve. Tourism and the ability to learn eachothers history and culture would be appreciated, also...

Tran: Well, I suppose something could be arr-
    *Just then, 10 Breen honour guards step out, with Chancellor Zyrak in front of them*
    Tran: Well, this is Chancellor Zyrak, the commander of the Breen Confederacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Tran: Well, I suppose something could be arr-
    *Just then, 10 Breen honour guards step out, with Chancellor Zyrak in front of them*
    Tran: Well, this is Chancellor Zyrak, the commander of the Breen Confederacy.

Kran: Well Chancellor, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please, take a seat.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Kran: Well Chancellor, it is a pleasure to meet you. Please, take a seat.

*Baroan relaxes and smiles at the Chancellor, jiggling his foot to check if his hold out pistol was still there without anyone noticing.*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Anyone still alive here?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Forever alone...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Forever alone...

OOC: I'm still here, but I was waiting on Jmaster.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: I'm still here, but I was waiting on Jmaster.

OOC: Maybe he's on a vacation or something...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Maybe he's on a vacation or something...

OOC: Nope, I'm here :)

Tholian assembly warship _ (T.A.W.) Reaver
    General T'H'la'VaR: Hail Earther blood, Arctic blood and Green blooded fleets.
    Commander R'V'T'ara: Yes, sir. Hailing fleet.
    T'H'la'VaR: Earther. this is General T'H'la'VaR of the Tholian Warship Reaver. We request to speak to highest ranking offcers in person. We also request repairs, and docking permission. We where ambushed by a Tal Shiar fleet, consisting of 4500 ships. Reaver out.

OOC: I have a thing for less developed species, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    OOC: Nope, I'm here :)

Tholian assembly warship _ (T.A.W.) Reaver
    General T'H'la'VaR: Hail Earther blood, Arctic blood and Green blooded fleets.
    Commander R'V'T'ara: Yes, sir. Hailing fleet.
    T'H'la'VaR: Earther. this is General T'H'la'VaR of the Tholian Warship Reaver. We request to speak to highest ranking offcers in person. We also request repairs, and docking permission. We where ambushed by a Tal Shiar fleet, consisting of 4500 ships. Reaver out.

OOC: I have a thing for less developed species, lol.
    *Baroan looks at Kran and Tran after hearing the Tholian transmission*
    Baroan: We are never going to finish these negotiations, are we?