test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Web" C-store Down?

psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
Is the C-store only down through the STO website or is it also down within the game?
(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
Post edited by psiameese on

Comments

• Options
    telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    seems to just be the website and the launcher, but I havent risked buying anything from ingame for now.

It may be unrelated, but I'm also unable to find the Tor'Kaht ship skin on the cstore ingame, anyone know why? Is it no longer available?
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I noticed this yesterday, and though that it was server maintenance, but I just checked, and the C-Store on the web page is still offline.

thanks.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the reports, Captains! It's back up again :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cool!

Thanks Brandon!
  • Options
    trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still can't buy anything in the webstore and it isn't showing what I've already purchased/unlocked.

EDIT: Don't know if its related, but I bought the big Romulan Pack and wanted to spend some of my zen afterward.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I still can't buy anything in the webstore and it isn't showing what I've already purchased/unlocked.

EDIT: Don't know if its related, but I bought the big Romulan Pack and wanted to spend some of my zen afterward.

Hm, it worked for me :/ I have also purchased a Legacy Pack. Copy and paste from my purchase:
    THANK YOU!
    MORE INFO
    Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack
    Your balance: _____
    BUY ANOTHER
    BACK TO THE STORE

Have you tried logging out and back in? Maybe clear cache?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I logged out, cleared my cache, logged back in and in the browser the unlock button is still grayed out even though I have almost double the needed Zen. I'm at work, otherwise I would of already bought the Catian race ingame.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I logged out, cleared my cache, logged back in and in the browser the unlock button is still grayed out even though I have almost double the needed Zen. I'm at work, otherwise I would of already bought the Catian race ingame.

Can you post a screen, and edit out your balance?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    First one shows the Species section, I own Klingon and Joint Trill, but its not showing:
    cap1_zps95a6a4f0.jpg

Next one shows the Catian which I'm trying to buy, but the button to unlock is grayed out, tried to click on it nothing:
    cap2_zps0cd1b0d5.jpg

Third one shows again, the Klingon that I already own, also grayed out, same as Catian:
    cap1_zps95a6a4f0.jpg

EDIT: I should mention, none of my prior purchases are showing up. A few weeks ago I bought four more character slots, in prep for Romulan Expansion.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    First one shows the Species section, I own Klingon and Joint Trill, but its not showing:
    cap1_zps95a6a4f0.jpg

Next one shows the Catian which I'm trying to buy, but the button to unlock is grayed out, tried to click on it nothing:
    cap2_zps0cd1b0d5.jpg

Third one shows again, the Klingon that I already own, also grayed out, same as Catian:
    cap1_zps95a6a4f0.jpg

EDIT: I should mention, none of my prior purchases are showing up. A few weeks ago I bought four more character slots, in prep for Romulan Expansion.

The images are not working. Can you re-try?

Also, are you sure you are buying the species and not the BOFF and don't have enough BOFF slots so it's saying you can't purchase it?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very early this morning while I had the game working for a while I tried to access a legacy item (red matter) in Tribble is legacy items locked out of Tribble or is that related to the C-Store errors?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Very early this morning while I had the game working for a while I tried to access a legacy item (red matter) in Tribble is legacy items locked out of Tribble or is that related to the C-Store errors?

I don't believe these are available to claim on Tribble.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My internet for some reason is not liking me, I was only able upload 1 of the 3 pictures. This one shows the Species section in C-Store, as I mentioned I own Fed Klingon and have Joint Trill from preorder and it is not showing that I own either.

Screenshot1_zps08c89b7e.png

• Options
    edited April 2013
    My internet for some reason is not liking me, I was only able upload 1 of the 3 pictures. This one shows the Species section in C-Store, as I mentioned I own Fed Klingon and have Joint Trill from preorder and it is not showing that I own either.

Screenshot1_zps08c89b7e.png

The image is still not working :( If you can, before you purchase in-game, please file a support ticket at support.perfectworld.com, and include your screens, so the GM team can investigate. Sorry you are running into this issue!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have no idea why I can't upload screens today...

• Options
    crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't believe these are available to claim on Tribble.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thank you. I'll just have to wait then:)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Submitted a ticket and will refrain from buying things in the C-Store because you told me to :D

EDIT: I hope its no big deal, but I submitted it to Cryptic Support using my Cryptic account.