test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    evilbsg62 wrote: »
    Login queue ala EVE ONLINE.. i quit playing that and never went back. an that was one of the main reasons. it takes a whole episode of Seinfeld to log into STO to do doffs. If this is permanent and not just a stop gap until they get the server cap higher i will quit this too. well at least until the tourists leave an it goes back to normal lol

This * 20000 and the problem is solved. Brilliant!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    ijaylaijayla Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1567 of 2728. I have no idea if I'd have gone in by now if I didn't walk away, but I decided to redo my Orion -- if they want to give full story to the Klingys finally, I'm going to actually play through -- and then check back before giving up. Still, this looks more hopeful somehow. 106 and holding out of 20,000 versus 1439 out of 2905 just seems like something's happening.
  • Options
    hotkillerzhotkillerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    brle1950 wrote: »
    wtf haxor!!! youre down to 500 and im somehow stuck at 2100 :(((((( haha

yep thats how i roll:D but this is my 2nd time in que :(
  • Options
    tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally got in!

Wanted to make sure the Cinematic and the Cut Scene played before I added to the thread.

Now if the C-Store wasn't lagging so much in claiming my legacy Unlocks, I'd be happy.

Thank you for the time...
    STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
    Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
    • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
    • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
    • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content
  • Options
    noshmeknoshmek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I concur. Seeing my Tholian Orb Weaver chillin' out made me so danged happy.
  • Options
    jsck82jsck82 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its rolling, but LOTS of server not respondings...
  • Options
    brle1950brle1950 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hotkillerz wrote: »
    yep thats how i roll:D but this is my 2nd time in que :(

i know how you feel man, got kicked during the login screen after entering the queue as 16086th and getting married in the meantime :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edwardsparrow1edwardsparrow1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yay logged in!

The 10 seconds of gameplay was excellent.....................before I got booted off and thrown back into the queue
  • Options
    straden0straden0 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Of course this is not permanent.

This is pretty much people who want to see what's new, a whole bunch of them are people who kicked this game to the dust quite some time ago and swore up and down Cryptic failed them.

Now they've come back. Trust me, in a few weeks time, and thats an over estimate, those very same people will have blown through the new content, posted in this very forum about how bad it was and where is their "end game" stuff, and make a post about quitting... again.

Its only temporary. :)
  • Options
    sinc0sinc0 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As IF the patches are NOT getting to be gratuitously frequent, ...
    Yea so now, with login wait times of 22mins you really think i will EVER pay for this game PW?? I am so glad i held onto my credit card this time... WTF???!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i know how you feel man, got kicked during the login screen after entering the queue as 16086th and getting married in the meantime :D

195 out of 3k
  • Options
    evilbsg62evilbsg62 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maybe i should have paid my sub this month.. well in hind sight im kinda glad i didnt. once they get it right an this cap bull s*** dies down some i will re sub

and straden0 your totally right.
    but at the same time i been playin this since it come out. not that my join date reflects that.
    Section 31Lane/Jeffjr/Varek @jeffjr USS Stadi/USS Grendel/USS AshigaruDreadnought Class Refit / Avenger Class Refit/Rhode Island Class Refit"With your shield or on it"/"Mors venit ad omnes."/"One with courage is a majority"https://www.youtube.com/@jeffjr84
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    195 out of 3k

1787... tell me your hax :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    straden0 wrote: »
    Of course this is not permanent.

This is pretty much people who want to see what's new, a whole bunch of them are people who kicked this game to the dust quite some time ago and swore up and down Cryptic failed them.

Now they've come back. Trust me, in a few weeks time, and thats an over estimate, those very same people will have blown through the new content, posted in this very forum about how bad it was and where is their "end game" stuff, and make a post about quitting... again.

Its only temporary. :)

But that means I need to find a life for the next couple of weeks. Impossible!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1787... tell me your hax :D

been here at 195 for a good 5 mins >_<
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited May 2013
    It finally looked like I might play STO tonight. I'm in the que. ...it's counting down. Almost 10 minutes... and it starts loading... and it gets to 90%

and then I get the red "Server Not Responding" clock :mad:
  • Options
    noshmeknoshmek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sinc0 wrote: »
    As IF the patches are NOT getting to be gratuitously frequent, ...
    Yea so now, with login wait times of 22mins you really think i will EVER pay for this game PW?? I am so glad i held onto my credit card this time... WTF???!

This must be your first expansion launch. I'm just impressed that I'm able to log in at all today, let alone sit in a queue. But, then again, I'm a glass half full kind of guy. But feel free not to play - it'll make my queue shorter! :)
  • Options
    evilbsg62evilbsg62 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my son was like wth an my gf was havin a good laugh about how im not gonna get to play with my "doll" on the MMO but she is off to play WoW so lol. btw what is a life
    Section 31Lane/Jeffjr/Varek @jeffjr USS Stadi/USS Grendel/USS AshigaruDreadnought Class Refit / Avenger Class Refit/Rhode Island Class Refit"With your shield or on it"/"Mors venit ad omnes."/"One with courage is a majority"https://www.youtube.com/@jeffjr84
  • Options
    chronoss2012chronoss2012 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    havent been able to login since patch now at 980 of 4351
    im going ot bed and ill bet im not done in a hour its moved a few hundred....

AND ON THE PUBLIC BETA TEST OF TRIBBLE THIS STARTED AND I JUST STOPPED DOING THE BETA TEST.
  • Options
    illisionedillisioned Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, same with finding a life.

Got into EVENTUALLY on my Starfleet Character, then get Disconnected! D:
  • Options
    ijaylaijayla Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ijayla wrote: »
    1567 of 2728. I have no idea if I'd have gone in by now if I didn't walk away, but I decided to redo my Orion -- if they want to give full story to the Klingys finally, I'm going to actually play through -- and then check back before giving up. Still, this looks more hopeful somehow. 106 and holding out of 20,000 versus 1439 out of 2905 just seems like something's happening.

And as soon as I say that, I stall out at 1230. I actually RAN to the bathroom because I was falling up the ladder so fast... *sighs*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    been here at 195 for a good 5 mins >_<

yep im still 1787 of 4692, Primary Processor of Unimatrix 201
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bohiap wrote: »
    It finally looked like I might play STO tonight. I'm in the que. ...it's counting down. Almost 10 minutes... and it starts loading... and it gets to 90%

that how it was for me then it took forever at 97%.
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ericsonxx wrote: »
    Showing my captain and his/her BOFFs etc.

Agreed. Epic!

Really made me feel like it says: "These are the voyages of the..."
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dropped like a friggin' rock from five plus grand to 1026, then stalled out.

I think it's time to call it a night.
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A tip to the less informed, don't play for a week or two. It will be a lot less painful in the long run. All I will be doing is updating the launcher. And I play daily, but two weeks off to play other games will be better than sitting in queues and frustrated by Cryptic and PWE's incompetence.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    chevrier233chevrier233 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how is the game having server issues at this point? are there a ton of new players coming over because they played neverwinter and checked out cryptic's other **** or something?
  • Options
    theonlyknoxtheonlyknox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1296 / 5366
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bohiap wrote: »

my hopes were shattered at 40%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queues are funky again...

My position stays the same, but the total number is increasing.

Launcher is working perfectly now, though.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif