test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    finious2finious2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    shouldn't lifetime members get priority LOL
  • Options
    cairellacairella Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    not to be an instigator but short would mean that the numbers would gradually decrease...... what the wait is 5k+ people now... Oh i'm sorry 6k people.....and didn't this happen once before......if you purposefully up the propaganda you need to prepare for the response your going to get... or is that too illogical...
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    finious2 wrote: »
    shouldn't lifetime members get priority LOL

No doubt... I figured it was just because I play KDF LOL
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    547 out of 6347

Priority my TRIBBLE.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    tothejournytothejourny Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cptvanor wrote: »
    Considering all the posts about lag, and stuff not updating properly... I'd say that would be a massively bad idea.

I'm sure he meant buy new servers with a higher capacity and speed.
  • Options
    syisyi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So what exactly happened to gold members havin login priority? Im like in a 6000+ queue atm, and my number keeps going up not down.
  • Options
    styxslethestyxslethe Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    same here LTS and 1354 out of 6436, so in front of me are 1353 LTS players ... dont think so
  • Options
    nibtishnibtish Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is KDF side logging in? Or are positions shared?
  • Options
    ltdansotltdansot Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Weird, I've been only been playing for about three weeks now but I've not seen a queue. Is there something about Thursday afternoons that bring a sudden number of people online?
  • Options
    xzeoxxzeox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This thread is growing fast. I don't think the event brought back that many more people then usual it's almost like they throttled back the pop cap at the moment.

possibly due to balloons everywhere :P i don't mind them just the queue line...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    syi wrote: »
    So what exactly happened to gold members havin login priority? Im like in a 6000+ queue atm, and my number keeps going up not down.

Its to make you think that there are 6k+ LTS players rofl... Its probally not giving anyone any priority...
  • Options
    rykithrykith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2985 of 6951 (and climbing) my position in the que hasn't changed for over an hour still 2985.
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guys, there's no login priority. The thing broke. Just wait for Emergency Maintenance coming Soon(tm).
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    sheppardussheppardus Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Attempt #4 starts at 2178 out of 6862. No way this is priority login for lifetimers
  • Options
    alvaraxalvarax Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ...For a simple reason...i can t log on game...servers a full...first time ever i see that on sto..and i don t talk about all the lags...
    really happy to have a lifetime subscription...
  • Options
    idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nibtish wrote: »

I heard FED have priority over KDF.

No I'm just kidding!
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    borgressistanceborgressistance Member Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cryptic,

you really need to do something about this mess you call a game:

patch is 2 houre's,you guys need 5.
    when i finally can logon,instead of a better server stabbillity,i need to wait 423,7 seconds each map change.
    on fed side i finally got my ship,so i go to klink,again 678 seconds no response for ech map change.
    the game got stucked,so i need to relog,bam number 756 of 2348 to login, i wait,when i'm number 8,i got dc again,so i relog again,and what the f*ck happend dear cryptic? number 2678 of 6165.THANKS!

and why the hell give those lifetimers priority,just because they pay youre food dont they?
    f2p are also players,who wanna play,but no,the lifetimers go first,cryptic,you screwed us up,over and over,and this is the last thing i accept,
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No doubt... I figured it was just because I play KDF LOL
    547 out of 6347

Priority my TRIBBLE.

If you din't have Priority, you would have been 6347 of 6347...
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    michaelteiguemichaelteigue Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, it's not funny. It's going from the ridiculous to the sublime. I was already ingame. I opened the forums to make a bug report and returned to find I had been d/c'd and I am now 1275/6866. LTS doesn't mean a damned thing, I guess.

They really ought to make sure they have enough servers, especially when they are having an event like this one!

UNprofessional!!
    Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've been working all day and I was really looking forward to play STO on the anniversery day but NOOOOOOOOOO im stuck with this stupid lag and now queue I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME!!
  • Options
    havac1havac1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm 2699 out of 6808 :(
  • Options
    gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey - you beat me to it. And I was just changing characters, supposedly not logging out.
    LTS -= #417 out of 2977.

Oh wait - out of 3450... thought that was one of the only perks we had left. :(

it still is you still get to log in before f2p players. basically you get to cut in line lol
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • Options
    syisyi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You know they just post a news article about reaching 2 million captains and yet they dont provide a big enough server for 10k.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nibtish wrote: »

Well I was on my main KDF toon and I tried to get to where i could get to the shipyard from space and then after server not responding for 5 minutes I closed it and am now like behind over 7,273 ppl logging in... its pretty much unacceptable for what LTS players payed to get it.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    547 out of 6347

As spots to login are opened up through the queue, Gold Members(Lifetime Subs/ Monthly Subscribers) are let in first. It's working, I'm watching it :) There is just a VERY high demand to get in-game at this time. Thanks for your continued patience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    juracejurace Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've played most MMOs that have been released since Everquest in 98 and I cannot remember ever sitting in a queue to log in. Occassionally it has taken a minute ortwo due to good old fashioned pre-broadband connections but seriously Cryptic sort it out or as quick as people will join your f2p model they will quickly find an alternative.
  • Options
    cptvanorcptvanor Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pretty sure I thought one of the lifetime perks was to avoid this sort of thing.

Pretty sure if you did, you didn't know what you were getting... It's always been rather clear in every MMO out there that you get priority in the queue, not that you get to avoid the queue completely. The fact that LTS and Gold people are being put in queue simply means that there's that many people playing currently.
  • Options
    liam1requiemliam1requiem Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I've moved up. only 98 of 7375!

Resistance is futile
  • Options
    lake1771lake1771 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    over 7600 now...
  • Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Gold members are getting placed at the front of the queue, alas, there are a lot of gold members.

I got kicked from the game due to a time out, when I tried to login I was placed in front of a non gold friend of mine. He was in the 6000 area I was in the 2000 area.

So yes, golds do get bumped to the front of the queue... but there are more of us than you think