test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dominion Lock Box

14567810»

Comments

• emperorwayne1emperorwayne1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Has anyone mentioned the drop rate of these? I've been killing enemies for a good two hours and not a single Dominion box has dropped. I use to swat the Tholian ones away. Now I can't get anything.
    If its working in the players favour - "This isn't working as intended. We're going to remove this from the game. You're not playing as we intended."
    If its working in the games favour - "We have too much on our plate to fix this/Working as intended."
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Has anyone mentioned the drop rate of these? I've been killing enemies for a good two hours and not a single Dominion box has dropped. I use to swat the Tholian ones away. Now I can't get anything.

not sure myself... thouh when i ran operation gamma twice to get the Mk XI set peices for my char with the new dread carrier, i netted like 4 of these just by killing half the swarmers on the map....
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tenkari wrote: »
    not sure myself... thouh when i ran operation gamma twice to get the Mk XI set peices for my char with the new dread carrier, i netted like 4 of these just by killing half the swarmers on the map....

Hey, it's still better than the days that they dropped from torpedos...
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    adrianm63 wrote: »
    most of the things in the box or lobi store are not tradeable nor account wide (I have over 100 dilithium mining thingies stuck on 1 toon ) ...i guess they try hard to remove trading from the game after they removed pvp :(

not just me thats pissed off with the dilithium mining TRIBBLE why would i wont to be bored doing something most players only do a 1-2 times then never go back to. dilith mining is TRIBBLE just do a few elites or foundry missions a lot more fun. u know wot that is dont u devs its why we play games after all. let us sell them on exchange or at lest account lock them. i would only do mining on new toons not my lvl 50's

hint 4 toons elite team commanders n i got my accolades the old way by grinding 100 stf for the kit
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2013
    A true Vorta just needs such a Jham'Hadar Dreadnaughty. It's the Dominion flagship and usually a Vorta is in command of such a ship. I won't be getting it though since I have stopped playing in December last year. I hope there are some Vorta fellows who are lucky enuff to get one though. ^^
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Congrats Cryptic.

It took you 1 day to make the Bio-Neural Warhead (an illegal weapon?) more common on the Fed side than it had ever been on KDF.

You should give all the Klingon ships to the Feds, too.

Oh please, it's not even that great a weapon. Most players are just using it for novelty's sake. It's new and shiny and they've never tried it before (because most people don't play KDF).