test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg = Crash

jcp26jcp26 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
I was fighting the Borg in Romulan space yesterday when something crazy happened after We had destroyed the first Borg group, my computer crashed. From then on the screened looked like something out of the Matrix and it kept making this annoying squealing sound. I have fought hundreds of Borg missions. Yesterday I earned a commendation for my 25th victory in Infected space.Then I'm with a group of players fighting a Red Alert and CRASH end of computer. Has this happened to anyone else. That was my laptop, if anyone was wondering how I am posting this after my computer crashed.
Post edited by jcp26 on

Comments

• Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Your computer got assimilated
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How old is your gear?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    jcp26jcp26 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    anazonda wrote: »
    How old is your gear?

Which gear are we talking about? In game OMEGA Gear or real life computer gear? Because I have no idea on the latter. I've had it since before Season 7 and I've manged to get the OMEGA Mk X ground set and Borg Mk X space set. Dozens of battles and no problem. Then this just happens. I'm also Tier 1 Romulan and Borg, so the Romulan missions haven't been a problem either.