test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

disconnected from server after patch (Resolved)

Comments

• jengamanjengaman Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yea sure.. Here it is... "∞". :D

I keep dialing this number and getting disconnected. So I have confirmed that it is a Cryptic number.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I did notice a corellation between how busy the zone you're in is and how often you get DCed.... which is frighteningly often... :( I might have gotten DCed 12 times.. I lost count.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jayjaxhd wrote: »
    you ment bug trek offline

My mistake that ones better but I think we should add duplos in there somewhere... you don't want to not give credit for their part in bug trek offline :)
  • j0n4h00j0n4h00 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you mean disconnecting, tather than crashing, I concur. It's happened to me about 5 or six times in the hour since I logged in.
  • svoreignjeppsiansvoreignjeppsian Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    computer recently serviced HUH?? i payed someone to clean your pc? or u blew the dust out of it?

Best of luck. *cough*
  • jayjaxhdjayjaxhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shouldn't be too much longer. I'll update you all when the fix has been applied to Holodeck.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

when the fix is done could i get an cookie

:: but for real now we players should get an item or some dillith or something becaus we pay you guys to keep the game up and running but we also pay you guys for your food for your childeren and family give some more respect to the people that helps your company ::
  • born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What - this still going on - saw this and said best go spend awhile engaging in some adult activites with my spouse - much better use of time then sitting here complaining. Still not working - best go back to what I was doing:cool::)::D;)
  • zyhark#1465 zyhark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    NOT just you -

The reason I'm juggling so many jobs is because there is NOTHING here.

Well it's good that your mother will enjoy your company tomorrow.

We still really have much to give thanks for. Like the servers being up soon ;)

Not just tomorrow, I'll be living with her while I'm getting my degree. And yes agreed, there is much to give thanks for, like not getting disconnected for almost an hour now :)
  • duke93535duke93535 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'am also getting booted from the game.
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Shouldn't be too much longer. I'll update you all when the fix has been applied to Holodeck.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks Brandon.

Btw... can you sing Indestructible to us while we wait? It would relieve some of our stress! :D
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Best of luck. *cough*

thanks.

althought i never clean my pc NEVER you **** our wifes and children but you will NVER take away my freedom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dado75dado75 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same problem here.
    Greetings from Za-Gor :D
  • goyettegoyette Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is anything being done? I do not see any posts from any dev that they are working on the problem. Did they push the power button and run out of the office before the system finished booting up?
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ivannanuke wrote: »
    I'll take a thousand zen in compo.

i'll take 600
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      edited November 2012
      LOL

have you tryed turning it off and on again
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
      edited November 2012
      I'm guessing its not a case of Crypic can snap Q's fingers, and instantly make everything better, they likely have to look into what is causing the problem, figuring a solution, then patching it...

And it's fairly likely, they are working on it now..

Patience is a virtue.

Edit:
      I geniuely now dont know where the post i was responding spirited away to, insta-merge EEk :|
      [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
      edited November 2012
      goyette wrote: »
      Is anything being done? I do not see any posts from any dev that they are working on the problem. Did they push the power button and run out of the office before the system finished booting up?

Have you read the thread dude? They're close to a fix... Check it...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6729411&postcount=303

:)
    • svoreignjeppsiansvoreignjeppsian Member Posts: 6 Arc User
      edited November 2012
      thanks.

althought i never clean my pc NEVER you **** our wifes and children but you will NVER take away my freedom

Can a moderator address this guy's offensive foul language. I've made one post, merely about disconnection issues - !?
      edited November 2012
      I'm guessing its not a case of Crypic can snap Q's fingers, and instantly make everything better, they likely have to look into what is causing the problem, figuring a solution, then patching it...

And it's fairly likely, they are working on it now..

Patience is a virtue.

patience is not a virture shes a red head
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      edited November 2012
      I've restarted my computer, I've restarted my router, which was advice from tech support, kept getting d/ced, good thing i've got my cigarettes to keep me calm
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • treffelltreffell Member Posts: 247 Arc User
        edited November 2012
        not sure why they woukd do a patch on the day before one opf the bigfgest holidays

in essence - "ok, whne your done- we can go"

oh, i wonder why things were done incoorectly?

lol

its called "mangaement" and you can go to college and stuff for it
      • jayjaxhdjayjaxhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
        edited November 2012
        patience is not a virture shes a red head

well i have an red cap need to be loggedin to get more green ones.
        edited November 2012
        I've restarted my computer, I've restarted my router, which was advice from tech support, kept getting d/ced, good thing i've got my cigarettes to keep me calm

whats the point in doing any of that since the problem is on cryptics end not yours?!?!
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      • getsgreasedgetsgreased Member Posts: 31 Arc User
        edited November 2012
        I disconnected many times on Fed side. Logged onto KDF side and didn't disconnect a single time. Of concern, though. Went into Reputation tab and projects are shown as Finishing a day early, and have 2 commodity items that are filled, lit up with Contribute button. That is not correct.
        edited November 2012
        Can a moderator address maddog000doom'sguy's offensive foul language. I've made one post, merely about disconnection issues - !?

huh what foul language
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        edited November 2012
        whats the point in doing any of that since the problem is on cryptics end not yours?!?!

I was following their tech support advice
        NMXb2ph.png
          edited November 2012
          treffell wrote: »
          not sure why they woukd do a patch on the day before one opf the bigfgest holidays

in essence - "ok, whne your done- we can go"

oh, i wonder why things were done incoorectly?

lol

its called "mangaement" and you can go to college and stuff for it

You can also go to school and learn stuff like "spelling"! :D

(Sorry, so sorry... couldn't help myself there!)

*slaps myself on face* :P
          edited November 2012
          Can a moderator address this guy's offensive foul language. I've made one post, merely about disconnection issues - !?

look if u dont like braveheart thats fine no needs to cry like a little girl
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        • burt777burt777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
          edited November 2012
          Are you guys tring to comit arakiri or what? Server keep disconnect me!!!!!!!!

nandospc wrote: »
          just login 3 times and 3 times disconnected, not just me but all of my fleetmates and friends on sto...

wtf? :confused:
        • jengamanjengaman Member Posts: 31 Arc User
          edited November 2012
          huh what foul language

You said ***** when quoting Willy Wallace, and ***** you for doing so. ****

This discussion has been closed.