test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skyrocketing Costs and Gear Nerfing Threaten to Force Me Out

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Can you stop it, please? Before you wear out more of your player base? Because I've seen other Chinese companies build or take over a good product and then TRIBBLE their players over little by little so that the companies make a boatload of money in a few months before the game then collapses. (greed isn't limited to any one country, but I'm sick of crooked business practices in China or anywhere else)

EA is an American company waaaaay more evil than PWE....and they have a bigger track record
    GwaoHAD.png
  • theindefatigabletheindefatigable Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    EA is an American company waaaaay more evil than PWE....and they have a bigger track record

point well taken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
    Founding member, Special Service Squadron
    "Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
  • solomacesolomace Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Prior to PW buying Cryptic, they were viewed rather fondly due to City of Heroes. And both Champions and STO was regarded rather positively.

But given the recent changes, things are not as they once were.

I think this is the most ridiculous thing said in ages on here.

Prior to PW, Cryptic were laugh at and labeled as company that produces quick, shallow, content light MMos, but with very good character customization.

They pitched themselves to Atari as this, hence why they bought them and we got STO 18months later, but at least the 45 day patch helped ;)

And to say that STO was regarded rather positively is fanboyism at it's height. STO was ridiculed and got at best average scores. Why did people leave in droves? No cups in the kitchen? Vic 20 computers being used to create stuff?

Now the one thing that can be said is that with COH, they were thought of as a good company and COH was an excellent, fun game, but after that, it's been down hill since.

Sorry, but I just couldn't believe that Fondly and Cryptic, could be said in the same sentence.
    Straight from the mouth of one of the leaders of the CDF - "I tell you what, Haven't spent any money either - I'm a lousy freeloader" - Jonsills 17/12/2014
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    flekh wrote: »
    So, instead of it taking:
    less than two week to outfit a ship in full MK XII borg, M.A.C.O. shield and 3/4 Assimilated, getting ~80k spare Dil in the process as well as some spare copies of the remaining M.A.C.O. and Omega parts, some spare weapons, and enough EDC for a MK XI ground set

Wow you have some good luck.

Case in point the SWTOR Free-to-play model, or as I think of it the reason why my annoyance with PWE has had a dramatic decrease.

I mean Perfect World is just nickel and diming me on gear I can live without, with my only issues being the Doff cost increase and thats just because it makes it hard to get white commons for Starbase projects and if I want to make any new characters since dilithium isn't that available at the start. the other issue being the rumors about removing the investigate officer reports mission, because I like the 50 fleet marks I get from it a day.

EA on the other hand seems to think free-to-play means something completely different that everyone else, I mean YOU HAVE TO SUB TO SPRINT FOR GOD'S SAKE! SPRINTING!
  • levi3levi3 Member Posts: 1,663 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hartzilla wrote: »
    Wow you have some good luck.

Case in point the SWTOR Free-to-play model, or as I think of it the reason why my annoyance with PWE has had a dramatic decrease.

EA on the other hand seems to think free-to-play means something completely different that everyone else, I mean YOU HAVE TO SUB TO SPRINT FOR GOD'S SAKE! SPRINTING!

ROFLMAO - you mean in this so-called fantastic new f2p model that everyone here claims they are leaving STO for - SWTOR: you can walk in the game for free - but running requires a sub?? - that is frakking hilarious!!
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Lets not mention the EA here....it gets summoned by its very name.

As for Atari... I'm not sure it was that much better then PWE.

Though it seems companies do best when they are not seconded to a biger company, like some form of subsidiary.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    eh...
    pwe's sticky fingers are in this mess too, the whole new fleet approach~>pwe has this mistaken idea that people who are in guilds/fleets are less likely to leave and more likely to stay and pay to keep up with their peers. forsaken world, (another pwe game) is all about guilds, can only get higher tier items if you're in one.

they haven't yet moved beyond highschool psy to realize there's no onus on anyone leaving a game...because it's just a game, and if friends play usually the entire group leaves.

so you have both companies wanting to cash in, throw in badly done guesswork on what gamers want and what will make them stay and pay, mix in decision makers who aren't gamers, and you get something like S7

a bunch of theories on what gamers want, more theories on what they'll put up with, and stupidly stubborn refusal to accept that this isn't reality, it's just a game. that no one is so invested that they just won't walk away.

it's a game cryptic, it's not like you're packaging air that people need to breath, no one needs this game. you should be first and foremost working on how to make the game appeal to newcomers and old hands alike. or is the plan to milk it for every chunk of loose change before shutting it down? LTS sale seems to lend credence to that theory. one shot money grab, followed by another.
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The only way to stop this, is for ever single player to stop spending Zen, whether purchased or earned through a LTS.

That is the only thing that will make PWE/Cryptic realize they are going down the wrong street. Unfortunately, people wont do that, so a small amount of the player-base will continue to spend 100's of times what they would have on a subscription based game, only to see it end its life cycle, which STO is already over the 3yrs mark for all intensive purposes.

We can only hope this game eventually turns the corner and finds a happy median where it can continue on.
  • foxfire2000foxfire2000 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    eh...
    pwe's sticky fingers are in this mess too, the whole new fleet approach~>pwe has this mistaken idea that people who are in guilds/fleets are less likely to leave and more likely to stay and pay to keep up with their peers. forsaken world, (another pwe game) is all about guilds, can only get higher tier items if you're in one.

they haven't yet moved beyond highschool psy to realize there's no onus on anyone leaving a game...because it's just a game, and if friends play usually the entire group leaves.

so you have both companies wanting to cash in, throw in badly done guesswork on what gamers want and what will make them stay and pay, mix in decision makers who aren't gamers, and you get something like S7

a bunch of theories on what gamers want, more theories on what they'll put up with, and stupidly stubborn refusal to accept that this isn't reality, it's just a game. that no one is so invested that they just won't walk away.

it's a game cryptic, it's not like you're packaging air that people need to breath, no one needs this game. you should be first and foremost working on how to make the game appeal to newcomers and old hands alike. or is the plan to milk it for every chunk of loose change before shutting it down? LTS sale seems to lend credence to that theory. one shot money grab, followed by another.

BINGO!!

At this stage i follow PW/Cryptic lead, they seem to invest nothing into this game and seem quite happy to allow it to continue to stagnate while focusing totally on grind and lockbox money grabs........so if it's good enough for them not to invest then its good enough for me....its that simple.

Thanks PW/Cryptic....you contnue to save me a fortune in cash i would have otherwise squandared on C-store stuff to use to play all that extra content you would have produced if you had not got lockbox fever. lol
  • emperormakemperormak Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sure it was. I soloed Thrall once in WoW as a Fury warrior. That's being nerfed by a factor of around 40+.

But it IS steep for a non-exploit, I agree. And devs sometimes confuse players exceeding their own mis-estimates as exploits, which I think leads to a lot of silly drama when they decide they need to correct for it.

How dare you kill Thrall !!! Death to the Alliance !!!

And if this was WoW, they probably would have banned people for using the DOFF grinder. You got rid of 5 Bartenders and got a Security...that seems unfair...3-day BAN.
  • mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    NO... It is time for the developers to start spending more time figuring out new things for people to play and less time figuring out new ways to play the people.

That's what i just said, PvP.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • tali9999tali9999 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am really not happy about the coming changes.

I have 7 Vice Admiral / General characters and i used to do like 3-4 STFs with every chars 3-4 days a week... So even with the worst luck imaginable, one of my chars ALWAYS managed to get his hand on something neat.

These days, i pretty much get Borg salvages during EVERY STFs i complete. Sometimes i get a Prototype, sometimes i get 2 Rare ones... I get 2 EDC and 1100 Dilithium EVERY freakin run so that makes me happy enough.

Now the Devs are removing the Salvages which i could convert into Dilithium boxes after EVERY run. They remove EDC which were adding up fast and let me buy Mark XI rare gear and DOFF or more Dili boxes.

And finally Devs are reducing net Dilithium rewards from STFs.

Only one question comes to my mind. WHY ?!!

Whatever new system they can come up with, i was perfectly happy with what we currently have because now i always have the chance to get a good boost everytime i play.

I DESPISE systems that always give the same reward that you need to farm for days. I way prefer the system we have with RANDOM chance of dramatic reward.

Thats my opinion.
  • treaentreaen Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd like to know what everyone who complains about not being able to outfit a single character with all the max gear inside two weeks sees as the point of the game. I genuinely don't understand the incessant need to get stuff. For me, the game is about having fun, playing in the ST universe, enjoying the story. If I get cool stuff, I get cool stuff. But what do you do once you've got all of it? And shouldn't you have it all by now if your play style is to grind as fast as you possibly can and you've been around forever? It seems unlikely that you're all PvPers, because that system doesn't seem to have a very large emphasis in this game. Is it just about the stuff? Is that how you feel like you've won?
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A lot of gamers get a big kick about getting better items. That's why I play Borderlands series.

Getting that super acid firing raingun you always wanted is fun!
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No... Sorry. If you do a 2-choice poll asking if peole prefer PvP or PvE, PvP may have the majority vote.

However... If you do a poll 3-choice poll asking how many PvP exclusively, How many do both PvE and PvP, and How many do PvE exlusively, Exclusive PvP will be in the minority, Those who PvE exlusively will be either a little above or a little below the exclusive PvP count. But when you factor the third option, you discover that the numbers that otherwise would grant PvP a majority vote are those representing players who enjoy both.

So to my way of thinking, both PvP and PvE need serious developer attention. But instead of just giving more fun PvE materal and more fun PvP material, the focuse seems to be on ways of turning just playing the game period into a big chore that they hope will encourage players to spend some money to slightly reduce the grind.

As it is right now, if they turned their attention to PvP as you say they should, they would apply the same thought process to it and find a way to make it just as grindy with dilithium costs heaped on it as well.

They just need to get back to making a fun gameplay experience. For everyone. This applies to MMOs in general and not just STO...

I am skeptical about your PvP guesses.

I also think a five choice poll, would probably show that the bulk are probably "sometimes PvPers" who would do it less than once a month, with any amount of attention.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No... Sorry. If you do a 2-choice poll asking if peole prefer PvP or PvE, PvP may have the majority vote.

However... If you do a poll 3-choice poll asking how many PvP exclusively, How many do both PvE and PvP, and How many do PvE exlusively, Exclusive PvP will be in the minority, Those who PvE exlusively will be either a little above or a little below the exclusive PvP count. But when you factor the third option, you discover that the numbers that otherwise would grant PvP a majority vote are those representing players who enjoy both.

So to my way of thinking, both PvP and PvE need serious developer attention. But instead of just giving more fun PvE materal and more fun PvP material, the focuse seems to be on ways of turning just playing the game period into a big chore that they hope will encourage players to spend some money to slightly reduce the grind.

As it is right now, if they turned their attention to PvP as you say they should, they would apply the same thought process to it and find a way to make it just as grindy with dilithium costs heaped on it as well.

They just need to get back to making a fun gameplay experience. For everyone. This applies to MMOs in general and not just STO...

And you'll find out that the majority who enjoy both will play more likely pve.

Anyway what pvp needs will make people cry out loud: pre made ships with pre made boff layouts and skills you can't change and pre made gear on 3 ships and nothing more. That's the only way to build an interesting pvp in this game but as soon as this is done old pvpers will start whinning because they miss their old build or cryptic didn't make theyr ship op enough, etc. :P

I really think they should do that and ignore any kind of feedback after release, otherwise they'll have to work constanly on feedback because your pre made ship tac boff didn't brush his teeth this morning and isn't good enough for you or whatever stupid idea players will come up with to nerf their opponent's builds (which is the real purpose of the current pvp forums). :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • flekhflekh Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    treaen wrote: »
    I'd like to know what everyone who complains about not being able to outfit a single character with all the max gear inside two weeks sees as the point of the game. I genuinely don't understand the incessant need to get stuff. For me, the game is about having fun, playing in the ST universe, enjoying the story. If I get cool stuff, I get cool stuff. But what do you do once you've got all of it? And shouldn't you have it all by now if your play style is to grind as fast as you possibly can and you've been around forever? It seems unlikely that you're all PvPers, because that system doesn't seem to have a very large emphasis in this game. Is it just about the stuff? Is that how you feel like you've won?

I'll answer that one:
    First, those two weeks number is a "sick at home, no-lifing"-number. For casual play, I'd be quite a bit longer, so no need to worry to run out of stuff to do with the old system.

Second, I like playing alts. Each combination of ship class and character career plays differently, and has different strengths and weaknesses, leading to different ship layouts. So I was looking at doing that stuff on 18 different characters. Add a week or two for running the plot missions, add some PvP, add some DOffing, add some general fooling around or socializing, and suddenly you're looking at enough things to keep you occupied for a year or two, even with no new content at all.

Now though ... instead of looking at having stuff to do, I'm looking at needing at least 1M Dil per character, probably more - that's a total of 18M Dil, or, even at the current rate, 1125$ - and since they actually pretty much removed the dil income for STFs, I'd actually have to shelve out at least 750$, not including any C-Store purchases.
    Not an option.
    Not even remotely.

And if you add that I spend an average of 5k Zen per months in C-Store, and probably would have continued doing so for a while ... well, their loss. (Yes, quite a bit thanks to Dil-to-Zen convertion - but that doesn't matter, it's still money for Cryptic/PWE, just not ouf of my pockets - if this goes live though, then the number won't increase as in their pipe dreams, it will simply drop to zero. Nada. Zilch.)
  • emperormakemperormak Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    treaen wrote: »

Well, that is kinda the point of most games. Whether they be MMOs or other types of games.

Even something like Madden. Most people try to trade for good players or draft good players. Then they try to win games/get achievements/etc. I'm sure there are some players that choose the Quick Play option and play random games against random opponents, but that's nowhere near the most common playstyle.

And I still don't know how people interpret this thread as..."I want all the good stuff right away". The point is that STO is turning into a game which has GRIND, GRIND, and more GRIND. Which would be annoying if it also had a lot of new content. The problem is that it doesn't have much new content. And that makes it a whole lot worse than annoying.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Acquiring the best in a game is part of the MMO experience. Players have the need to progress and evolve in the game, otherwise what is the point of it all.

Some players goal is to be the richest players in the game - nothing wrg with that

Some players goal is to be the best at PvP - nothing wrg with that

Others love to Doff and gain the benefits from it - nothing wrg with that

Everything above takes time, money, and some Grind. The thing is that even a casual gamer has purpose to play, and at times would love to improve their characters effectiveness.

Improving involves acquisitions - so the better the acquistion, the better the performance.

For Example:

I created a toon solely for Doffing, her name is Dakota Granger and she only commands the Tuffli Freighter and no other vessel. My goal with her is to max out her doff roster and get all very rare (Purple) doff's with traits of 4 to 5.

This quality will assure me more critical successes in my doff missions, at least in theory.

Its a long process and expensive, since Very Rare Doff's tend to be pricey. However; its my long term goal.

All MMO's have to have an incentive to play them, and it usually comes in the form of virtual goods. The better the stats the more desirable it becomes, quite simple.

Nobody will be playing STO if all drops were nothing but common drops, there has to be an incentive to play.

STF's are mainly to earn Dilithium and obtain the coveted Mk XII sets.

Unfortunately; STO extreme Grind status distract from truly enjoying the game and acquiring other coveted virtual goods. Its Farmville from HELL.

Even Zynga looks good standing next to PWE & CRYPTIC - and thats not saying much.

Last I recall CRYPTIC is STO's developer, EA does not effect me at all - the EVIL one at the moment is CRYPTIC / PWE
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • luxchristianluxchristian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    stark2k wrote: »

STF's are mainly to earn Dilithium and obtain the coveted Mk XII sets.

Unfortunately; STO extreme Grind status distract from truly enjoying the game and acquiring other coveted virtual goods. Its Farmville from HELL.

Even Zynga looks good standing next to PWE & CRYPTIC - and thats not saying much.

:D
    Funny but not untrue . Hopefully they soon add some real story content .

I think most of the players here never played other MMO's. 2 Months for max level AND equip while playing very casually? That's fast. Really fast.

But the new grind sucks a bit for the veterans.
  • gthaatargthaatar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    " I'd actually have to shelve out at least 750$, not including any C-Store purchases."

No, you wouldn't. That's the problem with everyone going against the change. You don't have to shell out any money, period, and pretending that you will is nothing but laziness.

Oh no!, it'll take longer to grind up a large amount of Dilithium. Well, Good.
  • flekhflekh Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    gthaatar wrote: »
    " I'd actually have to shelve out at least 750$, not including any C-Store purchases."

No, you wouldn't. That's the problem with everyone going against the change. You don't have to shell out any money, period, and pretending that you will is nothing but laziness.

Oh no!, it'll take longer to grind up a large amount of Dilithium. Well, Good.

I'm not pretending anything - I quite clearly stated what I'll do if even a quarter of this TRIBBLE goes live: QUIT.

You might be fine doing nothing but grinding for a year to ... basically get back to where I'm now: access to MK XII gear (not even getting the gear itself, just access). And then another year or two to actually get it. With no other improvements.
    You might - I'm not.

Or ... yes, I could just stop playing 9 out of 10 characters. That's the solution, right? I mean, the character slot were totally free, the characters leveled themselves without any effort, and any Zen spent on them so far were free, too, right? Hint: Not!

You can go all fanboy over the changes as much as you like. You can't make ME like them. Nor can you make the thousands of outraged posts go away that hit the forum over the last week. Nor can you make those people come back that already quit over this TRIBBLE - quite a few fleets are already down half their members, just in one week. And not some casual people with no dedication or investment - we're talking hardcore players here, that have spent months or even years with this game. Gold members. LTS'er. Gone.

The level of outrage here is not just over some minor issue - this is NGE-level-outrage. Real-ID-level-outrage. And yes, those issues had fanboys like you, too. Sony didn't get the hint - and you know what happened. Blizzard did. Sony is still suffering from the hit to its reputation. Let's see about Craptic.
  • gthaatargthaatar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Apparently, this game is nothing but a contest and everyone must have the end-game stuff NOW or else they may as well not play.

Seriously, this is just silly.
  • tetonicatetonica Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Apparently, this game is nothing but a contest and everyone must have the end-game stuff NOW or else they may as well not play.

Seriously, this is just silly.

I've been thinking about it and I won't even mind these changes if I had other things to run for the omega marks than the stf's. As it stands though, grinding the same 3 stf's(I don't like the ground stuff) over and over is just meh. So I'm working on getting mk.12 before everythign changes for all my current characters and we'll see what happens from there.
    Lynis, Orion Engineer, main
    Rrezeth, Gorn Tactical, primary alt
    Nari, Orion Science, secondary alt
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tetonica wrote: »
    I've been thinking about it and I won't even mind these changes if I had other things to run for the omega marks than the stf's. As it stands though, grinding the same 3 stf's(I don't like the ground stuff) over and over is just meh. So I'm working on getting mk.12 before everythign changes for all my current characters and we'll see what happens from there.

There was a dev post that says Defera Invasion as well as the Red Alerts were going to give Omega Mark rewards?

Here:
    dastahl wrote: »
    - yes you will be able to earn Omega marks from other non-stf Borg missions such as the ones on Defera, Red Alerts, and perhaps even some of the Borg episodes and DOFF missions, so STFs will not be the only way to increase Omega rep.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Tell me, how is it silly to not want to grind for a couple of years just for a set or two of gear?

I've been playing since closed beta, with a LTS bought as soon as they were offered. The cost of LTS then was about 2 years of subscribing, so basically I'm playing for free now.

My first thought when I saw the S7 details? I can't posted them on this forum, because they'd violate the posting policy here, so feel free to use your imagination, but here's a quote I can post: "Up the dilithium costs and downgrade the fun".

Thus far, I haven't seen a single thing about this new season that looks like ANY fun at all. New adventure zone? I don't even care about the two we have, why am I going to give a flying fig newton about another?

As for the downsides? A new rep system to level in, nice. Reduced dilithium earning ability (not that I hit the cap except on weekends anyway), swell. Extreme dilithium costs added to doffs & their recruiting......... Ok enough is enough, are you people TRYING to kill the game? I haven't even gotten to the new Embassy resource sink and I'm already fed up.

ATM I'm building two starbases just for fun with whatever resources I have spare. Once S7 hits that's gonna hit a brick wall. I like building things, but I'm not willing to devote YEARS to it.

Well, I'm not planning on quitting, since I'm playing for free anyway, but good luck on getting a cent from me for this grind (it's not a game anymore), cause I have better things to do with my money & time.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So basically there's no point of doing STF's after S7 since you can't spend your rewards unless buy into the reputation store. Won't STF's be gated unless you are paying into the rep system ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    But there are... you have to play stf for borg marks.

The omega gear cycle is just budget production I am not willing to spend 5 seconds to re-unlock my gear.
    So I miss out on a +2.5 % chance to placate whatever, keep it, I will use my dil on z-store items.
    I don't need small, symbolic passive bonuses to beat a map I walked all over 900 times already.

The romulan gear I don't know but I will have to be able to see what you get on upper levels before I invest.

Way I see it it's a romulan outfit vs 400 k worth of what zen points can get me... and I Don't know what they put on there but for half a million dil it's going to take somewhat more than a increased chance for knockdown - whatever it is has to top a 2500 zen ship, good luck with that.

Lastly I think they plan to mainly use "special projects" continuously as the main source of everything and that has me worried, I want to play this game but I don't know if there will be a place for me playing outside the rep system
  • hanoverhanover Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I don't mind putting in the time and effort to earn some gear. What I mind is grinding the same damn missions over and over and over and over and over.....
    Does Arc install a root kit? Ask a Dev today!
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    400000 dilith @ 155 per zen= 2580 zen.
    :mad:
    400000 dilith @ 8k daily conversion limit is 50 days grinding for dilith.

...THEN tack on the 3, 1 hour sessions a week to do STF's for OM and BNP's (DS quote)

:eek:

Skyrocketing costs is an UNDERSTATEMENT !
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG