test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re: 29th Century "Relativity" Uniform

123457»

Comments

• direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    200 Lobi ~ $37US - $62US given a range of 4-7 Lobi in each dropbox opened with C-Store bought keys.

And people complain about $25 C-Store ships?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    duaths1 wrote: »
    yeah good luck! give a note if you'Ve found something worthwhile :D

Not much of note- just Lobi, a bunch of doff packs, and a KDF Gamma Elite doff worth 20 or 30 mill.

Oh, and a Korath uniform pack :D

Front and back. Sadly, you can't use the boots with the Warrior Skirt.
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Not much of note- just Lobi, a bunch of doff packs, and a KDF Gamma Elite doff worth 20 or 30 mill.

Oh, and a Korath uniform pack :D

Front and back. Sadly, you can't use the boots with the Warrior Skirt.

looks VERY nice!

hmmm, so you're not in total loss :D i've also got 2 very rare "quote" DOFF's, but i'm keeping them.

Really? The 2 uniforms are not working together? Too bad..
    I gave it to a new male sci toon, and the skirts are on my female toons, so i can't prove it by myself.. too bad. But the trousers look nice too, and work well with other KDF tops :D

The TOS KDF uniform works with Korath set. Proven!
    edited December 2012
    200 Lobi ~ $37US - $62US given a range of 4-7 Lobi in each dropbox opened with C-Store bought keys.

And people complain about $25 C-Store ships?

it's just you can buy the keys from exchange and get the whole stuff for free.. you just have to be able to make several millions EC's.. which is not really a problem. I make some 7 millions a week, but also using some of it on contraband..
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ...Oh, and a Korath uniform pack :D

Front and back.
    That's awesome! I would totally have purchased that as an account-wide unlock from the C-Store. From the Lobi Store, for just one of my toons? Never. :mad:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    it's just you can buy the keys from exchange and get the whole stuff for free.. you just have to be able to make several millions EC's.. which is not really a problem. I make some 7 millions a week, but also using some of it on contraband..

yea everyone should do the same because keys on exchange come from God and Jesus.
    edited December 2012
    adrianm63 wrote: »
    yea everyone should do the same because keys on exchange come from God and Jesus.

did they? good to know :D

there will always be people which have the bigger wallets and are able to "throw out of the window" more than you.. the basic of economy (or the big material continuum) is that is has to keep FLOWING.

so in buying their keys for my EC i'm also supporting Cryptic and the game as a whole.
    That's awesome! I would totally have purchased that as an account-wide unlock from the C-Store. From the Lobi Store, for just one of my toons? Never. :mad:

yeah, too bad.. still hoping there WILL be some Zen store costumes for KDF..
  • edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    did they? good to know :D

there will always be people which have the bigger wallets and are able to "throw out of the window" more than you.. the basic of economy (or the big material continuum) is that is has to keep FLOWING.

so in buying their keys for my EC i'm also supporting Cryptic and the game as a whole.

no ,he was talking about how cheap is the wells uniform if you get it from exchange .Is not like someone has to spend ~40 euros to get the lobi crystals then sell it on exchange.If everyone would buy it from exchange there would be no uniform for sale on exchange.

Also dunno what kind of support you want because so much money one uniform is a bit too much.You can buy a AAA game with those money.....I mean an entire game or with some luck a real life uniform ffs.Not to mention that it costs more than a ship.
  • redshirtjohnson#9017 redshirtjohnson Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Lobi crystals don't come cheep. trust me I dumped nearly $100 in to keys alone just to open the temporal lock-boxes. I was after the lobe anyways so the lack of a wells or it's mirror counter part who's name I can't recall, is alright, I mean it would of been nice, but I've come to understand my luck is fubar. I personally know people who've opened a quarter of the boxes I have and gotten three wells, atop a large amount of lobi.

if your interested in what my boxes have gotten me. please visit this Link

out of everything there. a large amount of it went to my fleet. I picked up two wells class uniform packs (gave one to a fleet mate) a Crewman Daniels Jump suit (for an alt) and the two relativity weapons (which I regret).