What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Operations Command

Comments

• admiralozzyadmiralozzy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Wooo!

Apparently Wooo! is too short a message.

Woooo!

*see's signature on bottom of post* O_O

Why do I suddenly want to play ME3 again after reading that?

And why do I have the urge to write "We'll bang, okay?"

???
    Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
    Zho'ee
    Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
    edited April 2014
    #TrendyBendy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited April 2014
    I know S9...like all that goes with Cryptic season launches...has plenty of bugs but I gotta ask overall, how y'all liking it?

The kits, new ESD, new PVE, and of course the lock box/lock box ships?

I expect NOTHING less than Sarah to complain about something I see as "eh," chief either going "SUPER YAY" or "SUPER GRRRR," Darth going "who the **** are you?" and of course Sarc going "I'M IN THE LEAD ON THE NEW REP!"

Pre-answers:

Sarah: At least Jurassic Park jokes aren't involved this season right?

Chief *good or bad*: Clean yourself up.

Darth: Miss you too Darth

Sarc: I have a feeling your either neck and neck with the chief OR chief is gonna pop up saying "I passed you"...so........have fun you two.

If I'm not on tonight I'll be on tomorrow. Fly safe all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sir I'm going to have to ask you to please stop spamming our thread.

Season 9 has me feeling very very meh. I thought a lot of the new features looked good but in practice as usual it didn't turn out so well. I guess it's nice being able to change your traits with no token but since they split the rep powers into ground and space why the hell couldn't they have done that with the race traits? So you sit there and select the ones for space combat then you have to redo them when you enter ground, assuming your care about that. The feature episode is good, however I joined STO right before the legacy of romulus so only getting one new campaign mission once every couple of months sucks.

The undine battlezone was nice but there is some severe lag with a full instance almost like SB Defense used to be before I upgraded my graphics card although the last small patch did affect that somewhat. The amount of gravwell's thrown out by the undine is mind numbing. In 13 months I've been playing this game I have never seen 3 gravwells spawned around me at once and now it happens every time I play the zone. Gravwells everywhere and they are VERY strong and they seem to last longer then they should but that might just be my imagination.

I've only played one of the new stfs and the end took a long damn time.

Kit revamp looks good but there is yet to be a way for engineers to turn in the spire enemy neutralization kit for the newer ones despite being able to do that with every other kit, cryptic supposedly knows about it and is "working on a solution". Like all cryptic bugs I'm not holding my breath for that "fix" that will probably break 3 other things.

I was really looking forward to S9, instead its turned into another endless grind of wash and repeat the same stfs or battlezone for marks just like S8. Dropped 200 lobi on the bioarmor only to find out it sucks TRIBBLE and I'm back to using the adapted MACO armor on the undine like I do everywhere else.

My very apparent lack of renewed interest in this game is probably quite obvious. I get on to do one turn through the undine battlezone and that's about it. Hell most of my friends list is still just as empty as it was pre-S9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to congratulate Oz on remembering how to log in to the game not one but TWO whole days in a row. Assuming of course he did not google the log in procedure or have someone's notes. Even though he did not want to bro up and play with the rest of the fleet instead just running around by himself....in the same area.....like a total douche....baby steps oz baby steps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to congratulate Oz on remembering how to log in to the game not one but TWO whole days in a row. Assuming of course he did not google the log in procedure or have someone's notes. Even though he did not want to bro up and play with the rest of the fleet instead just running around by himself....in the same area.....like a total douche....baby steps oz baby steps.

Ha ha...haha.....ha....hahahaha....bite me.

It was called fasting for a damn scan I had today. No caffeine, and later no food whatsoever kept me from giving a **** about anything really. I was just trying to get enough marks so I could go to sleep or something, I hate being energy-less and hungry.

So excuse me as taking **** from you or anyone else was not on my to-do list yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited April 2014
    Getting kind of tired of you using that whole "cancer" thing as a blanket excuse. Seems awfully convenient. At least blame sarc or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Someone told me there was bacon in here... I don't see any... disappointed.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi - if you folks are still inviting new members, send me an invite :)@oldbaldyone (relatively new freebie casual player, but I help when i can).

Thanks.

Winger
    5942411WOggW.png
    Looking to spend some money on NW? I strongly urge you to read this thread: Read Here First!
    Vanilla Forums Style Upgrade
    edited April 2014
    Hi - if you folks are still inviting new members, send me an invite :)@oldbaldyone (relatively new freebie casual player, but I help when i can).

Thanks.

Winger

Sent you a PM in regards to this.

Well back to work tonight, blah. Accomplished a lot in game last few days. Only 1 1/2 characters left to run through the FE with and starting to fix up my KDF toon slowly.

Now... if only I can get darth to make a KDF character.... I will try ;)
    edited May 2014

Now... if only I can get darth to make a KDF character.... I will try ;)

Darth does not need a third character. He does not really like having two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darqensdarqens Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    NEW to STO, not new to MMOs
    Looking for an active fleet to get started with and teach me the ropes.
    darqens
  • herknavherknav Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    One of us will get to you in the coming days, we will need to just sit down with you for abit and chat with you on a one on one situation, explain little more details, answer any questions you may have, and we can take it from there :)

Cheers
    Locutus

I feel like I got left behind? I'm not one for "oh comeon guys, let me play" but I can't help feeling like I got forgotten. Even after I left all those movie quotes in my last post...
    edited May 2014
    herknav wrote: »
    I feel like I got left behind? I'm not one for "oh comeon guys, let me play" but I can't help feeling like I got forgotten. Even after I left all those movie quotes in my last post...

Sorry Herknav, I'm in game now. Ill shoot you a PM in regards to your request. Sorry we don't usually miss anyone, ill blame darth on getting me drunk the last few nights.. yeah that's the reason :P
    edited May 2014
    Sorry Herknav, I'm in game now. Ill shoot you a PM in regards to your request. Sorry we don't usually miss anyone, ill blame darth on getting me drunk the last few nights.. yeah that's the reason :P

WTF?!??!?! You know what happens in the clubs stays in the clubs damnit!!!

Actually I sent a couple emails to herknav and never got a response. I figured he had moved on. I suppose something could be wrong with the in-game email system or something like a bug but we all know that just does not happen with a cryptic product.

Also, my contact info is in my sig so if anyone wants to join or has questions you could actually send me a message or Loc since his info is in the very first post in this thread. No need to wait for us to get to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    WTF?!??!?! You know what happens in the clubs stays in the clubs damnit!!!

Actually I sent a couple emails to herknav and never got a response. I figured he had moved on. I suppose something could be wrong with the in-game email system or something like a bug but we all know that just does not happen with a cryptic product.

Also, my contact info is in my sig so if anyone wants to join or has questions you could actually send me a message or Loc since his info is in the very first post in this thread. No need to wait for us to get to you.

I thought we terminated those rules, but but theres so many stories to tell about our times in the bars... *hic*

I was sure I sent one before as well but, could be a bug like you mentioned.

I edited the first page, not sure why I didn't have you there prior. ill blame it on the sauce.
  • seriphina1seriphina1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello all~

If you guys are still recruiting I am interested. Long time MMO player, and played STO back during release. Back to see the changes, and I'm pleased so far.

Looking for a low-key but active fleet to fly with, and you lot seem to fit the bill. particularly after scanning the thread.
    edited May 2014
    seriphina1 wrote: »
    Hello all~

If you guys are still recruiting I am interested. Long time MMO player, and played STO back during release. Back to see the changes, and I'm pleased so far.

Looking for a low-key but active fleet to fly with, and you lot seem to fit the bill. particularly after scanning the thread.

Are you sure.. I mean... we're a weird bunch of people.. scary almost...

I mean.. ive seen people join and leave cause we scare them so bad...

Just warning yeah hahaha.

just sign here.. here and here, ohh and initial here.. be also aware of this clause, oh and this one too.. don't forget the fine print.
    edited May 2014
    Wooohoooo weekend baby! *falls asleep*
  • briarnedbriarned Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys, if you have more room, I'd like to apply. My handle is @Briarned.
    edited May 2014
    briarned wrote: »
    Hey guys, if you have more room, I'd like to apply. My handle is @Briarned.

In game email sent.

_________________________________-

For the rest of the fleet I got an email update from oz for ya'll. He's doing ok and has started trying to get back in shape. Joined a gym down the road and OH GOD OZ NO!!!!!

ok...so oz won't be around for a while longer.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    In game email sent.

_________________________________-

For the rest of the fleet I got an email update from oz for ya'll. He's doing ok and has started trying to get back in shape. Joined a gym down the road and OH GOD OZ NO!!!!!

ok...so oz won't be around for a while longer.....

And... that be any different then..... ? :D
  • infantryssginfantryssg Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Howdy guys,

Sorry that I disappeared for awhile. Real life kind of got in the way. Had to have another surgery on my leg but then found out the wifey and I have a little starfleet cadet on the way.

Things have calmed down a little now though for the time being. And I just built a whole new computer rig so I am itching to get some game time in.

How has everyone here been? Looking forward to seeing you all in game again soon.

Jeremy "Kshatriya"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Career Smeghead
    edited May 2014
    Howdy guys,

Sorry that I disappeared for awhile. Real life kind of got in the way. Had to have another surgery on my leg but then found out the wifey and I have a little starfleet cadet on the way.

Things have calmed down a little now though for the time being. And I just built a whole new computer rig so I am itching to get some game time in.

How has everyone here been? Looking forward to seeing you all in game again soon.

Jeremy "Kshatriya"

hey buds!

No worries, it happens and we understand. Part of being in a family.. well were your significant other family of sorts hahaha. Oh I hope everything with you is ok, leg wise. Hey hey, Little Jr! Congrats!

New computer!?!?!? sweet.

Its been pretty quiet. Everyone for the most part is busy I think, but that's fine, the fleet shall carry on as it always has. Life gets in the way at times but its understandable. I'm usually on Sun-Tues nights, or earlier as I get sun/mon/tues off. Though sometimes I do get busy with stuff I have to catch up on when I'm off.

Hope to catch you in game soon, and again congrats on little jr :)
    edited May 2014
    I'm usually on Sun-Tues nights, or earlier as I get sun/mon/tues off.

That's nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    That's nice

You know what go fly your big rear ship of yours, cause your not getting that purple thing I was thinken of given you SO THERE ;)
    edited May 2014
    You know what go fly your big rear ship of yours, cause your not getting that purple thing I was thinken of given you SO THERE ;)

HEY!!! YOUR ship has the big azz!!! Mine just has very very VERY wide hips you TRIBBLE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    HEY!!! YOUR ship has the big azz!!! Mine just has very very VERY wide hips you TRIBBLE!!!

PSHH YOU taken those cheep drugs again, man I told you to stop taking them pills. WIDE HIPS!!! WIDE HIPS, that's just crazy talk, more then just hips I see there my friend :D
  • infantryssginfantryssg Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Some big old shuttle bearing hips at that lol,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Career Smeghead
    edited May 2014
    Some big old shuttle bearing hips at that lol,

Who the hell asked you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]