test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Operations Command

Comments

• czardraculeczardracule Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ha ha ha, omg I like you guys already...darth you are awesome. We can consider eachother the lost sister fleets from an different parent. :P Keep this up and we'll keep both our Fleet thread at the top...woohoo
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yay off work, gonna relax for abit then its game time :)
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yay off work, gonna relax for abit then its game time :)

I haven't see you at all...that's not a complaint or anything, just sayin.... Ortiz had a great time rubbing his TRIBBLE all over your box ships last night, then we took them out to a strip club and paid the dancers to grind all over them, got some great pics. You'll probably want to wipe the vomit off the display case the next time you're around, I don't want to say it was one hell of a night but Mr.Glass did NOT blow up :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
    edited April 2014
    I haven't see you at all...that's not a complaint or anything, just sayin.... Ortiz had a great time rubbing his TRIBBLE all over your box ships last night, then we took them out to a strip club and paid the dancers to grind all over them, got some great pics. You'll probably want to wipe the vomit off the display case the next time you're around, I don't want to say it was one hell of a night but Mr.Glass did NOT blow up :o

I was on and off during that day off, didn't see anyone. Think I may have seen Ortiz on for abit then he logged. Its been pretty quiet when I get on. Think everyone is busy and or taking a break from sto. Working later today, then off thurs, work fri/sat, then off sun/mon. Hopefully I can snag a quick butt grab when I see you hahhaa.

O RLY

*goes and polishes his box's insanely*
    edited April 2014
    Yeah I know how busy you've been

I've been in and out trying to stay on for a while but not much going on anywhere in the game right now from what i can see. Numbers of players in queues was down and defera barely had 40 people total anytime I went this week. Maybe this junior officer thing will get some players back in game. I'll be off and on most of tomorrow in case anyone in the fleet needs help or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm still around - I've just been focusing on another alt entirely ATM. Waiting for Season 9 to drop before I return to my old guy.
    edited April 2014
    Yeah I know how busy you've been

I've been in and out trying to stay on for a while but not much going on anywhere in the game right now from what i can see. Numbers of players in queues was down and defera barely had 40 people total anytime I went this week. Maybe this junior officer thing will get some players back in game. I'll be off and on most of tomorrow in case anyone in the fleet needs help or something.

Well my days off have changed. Ill have sun/mon/Tuesdays off from now on, yay. But yeah, ive read a few threads about the same stuff regarding lack of population on the server. I'm sure itll all change once s9 hits. But with a little more longer days off I should be able to actually play more now.

I honestly think they just need to find something less grindy, but more fun to do in game to stimulate people to play the game more.
    edited April 2014
    What foolishness!!! Cryptic knows players enjoy playing the same stale things over and over week after week month after month with no new choices!! What could be more fun then that???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • geodrakegeodrake Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    Day's later the GM still not only can someone PM me here when you are online to invite me to the fleet pls :P

@Kimisaru
    edited April 2014
    geodrake wrote: »
    Day's later the GM still not only can someone PM me here when you are online to invite me to the fleet pls :P

@Kimisaru
    We generally prefer to talk to people before we invite them to the fleet. Let them know how we're setup and see what they are looking for in a fleet. I'll be on and off today, I'll try contacting you throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So, are we ever having that fleet party? :p

Sorry I haven't been on a lot, school has been a pain in the backside
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
    edited April 2014
    alan171717 wrote: »
    So, are we ever having that fleet party? :p

Sorry I haven't been on a lot, school has been a pain in the backside

We did and darth brought us a lot of neked ladies to it, ohh who are you hahha just buggin :P

Good to see you alan :)
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We did and darth brought us a lot of neked ladies to it

Wut.

Also; ItsHappening.gif. Season Nine on Tuesday whooo.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    edited April 2014
    We did and darth brought us a lot of neked ladies to it

Shhhhhhhh, that was ash and dran wearing heels....don't ask questions....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • herknavherknav Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to say I read this whole thread... but I didn't. I refuse to feel shame.

I'm a recent newbie to STO. I kept seeing the adds every time I checked Facebook and finally caved. I reached level 50 yesterday and now... My knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and I must evolve. What I require is the answer to the question, 'Is there nothing more?'

Anyway, I am interested in your fleet. I'm on most days and I believe my username is the same.

Time to let the dogs out...
    edited April 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Wut.

Also; ItsHappening.gif. Season Nine on Tuesday whooo.

yay, hopefully itll keep us entertained for sometime *crosses fingers*
    Shhhhhhhh, that was ash and dran wearing heels....don't ask questions....

I was wondering why when I was rubbin my hands on their legs, it wasn't smoooooth, now it all makes sense.
    herknav wrote: »
    I'd like to say I read this whole thread... but I didn't. I refuse to feel shame.

I'm a recent newbie to STO. I kept seeing the adds every time I checked Facebook and finally caved. I reached level 50 yesterday and now... My knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and I must evolve. What I require is the answer to the question, 'Is there nothing more?'

Anyway, I am interested in your fleet. I'm on most days and I believe my username is the same.

Time to let the dogs out...

No worries, don't need to read the entire thread, there's a lot of pages haha. Mostly the first page has the just of it that you need to read to get an idea in terms of what the fleet is all about.

Congrats on hitting 50, now its time to get your old man clothes out and grab your fiddle cause its all over now haha, j/k. Once you reach 50, its pretty much doing all the reputations, working on getting your ship better gear, and repeating same old quests over and over again till your eyes bleed out. You have to find a balance for it all to keep going or youll break down eventually and need a break from the game. There is a few things that help, doing STF's, grouping up for content, or just even chatting with buddies online.

One of us will get to you in the coming days, we will need to just sit down with you for abit and chat with you on a one on one situation, explain little more details, answer any questions you may have, and we can take it from there :)

Cheers
    Locutus

Well one night left of work and Ill be off till wed afternoon yay! Ill get one full day of playing the new content. Prob order pizza that night, hang out with the gang for once. Itll be nice to actually have time to play for 3 days, and not have any other obligations to attend to. Cant wait to slap darths rear, and squeeze ozzies you know whats :P
    edited April 2014
    I'm off Tuesday - Thursday so I'll be around more a couple days, finally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    Just saw the Undine lockbox.

I may vomit.
    edited April 2014
    Just saw the Undine lockbox.

I may vomit.

vomit, see now that's a funny word! :D

gah gah gah gah gah :P
    edited April 2014
    Literally, nothing a sacred now. Prepare your body for the inevitable Borg Lockbox.
    edited April 2014
    Literally, nothing a sacred now. Prepare your body for the inevitable Borg Lockbox.

A borg could only hope :P, diamond diamond diamond lol

Well got up early, just waiting for this puppy to launch then its game day :)
  • admiralozzyadmiralozzy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Well if the chief is getting a diamond...then I want a cross universe lock box that brings of EDI, both Sheperds, and SR-2 from Mass Effect 3 and all the Sheperds can say is "Nice" and "We'll bang okay?"

I would say I want an Andorian lock box but we already have the bloody Kumari and Clara is the post child for down time pictures on FB so....I want some god damn money.

And I thought I had another week to download S9....UGH...I'm sitting here downloading 2GB's when it CLEARLY said on the page "THERE IS NO PATCH" then I wake up today saying "HERE ARE THE PATCH NOTES"

WTF!!!?? *bleep bleep bleep* SUCK MY *bleep bleep bleep*......*BLEEP*
    Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
    Zho'ee
    Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
    edited April 2014
    Well if the chief is getting a diamond...then I want a cross universe lock box that brings of EDI, both Sheperds, and SR-2 from Mass Effect 3 and all the Sheperds can say is "Nice" and "We'll bang okay?"

I would say I want an Andorian lock box but we already have the bloody Kumari and Clara is the post child for down time pictures on FB so....I want some god damn money.

And I thought I had another week to download S9....UGH...I'm sitting here downloading 2GB's when it CLEARLY said on the page "THERE IS NO PATCH" then I wake up today saying "HERE ARE THE PATCH NOTES"

WTF!!!?? *bleep bleep bleep* SUCK MY *bleep bleep bleep*......*BLEEP*
    I don't know who you are but since you have oz's log in information, is he dead? or did he secretly get married and run off to the Azores and you're some sort of sophisticated NSA worm program spying on STO users and building profiles of potential "threats" in game that could translate to domestic terrorism? If so, I know this guy in canada that claims to love "canadian bacon" and I'm fairly certain thats thinly veiled code for enriched weapons grade uranium...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    I don't know who you are but since you have oz's log in information, is he dead? or did he secretly get married and run off to the Azores and you're some sort of sophisticated NSA worm program spying on STO users and building profiles of potential "threats" in game that could translate to domestic terrorism? If so, I know this guy in canada that claims to love "canadian bacon" and I'm fairly certain thats thinly veiled code for enriched weapons grade uranium...

Your just trying to get us all in trouble aren't you Darth?

See y'all in Guantanamo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited April 2014
    Your just trying to get us all in trouble aren't you Darth?

See y'all in Guantanamo.

Nice of you to take a break from your busy schedule to ramble about game problems
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    Nice of you to take a break from your busy schedule to ramble about game problems

Great Northern....OH OH....you forgot to label that for the chief, I got confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited April 2014
    Great Northern....OH OH....you forgot to label that for the chief, I got confused.

Nice try there, but its a dead give away with the American flag on the house there where this picture was really taken from... dam you yanks! lol

Btw if your looking for a fleet, we are willing to give you a great lot of information that may lead you into the fleet. I'm sure your very active, and a die hard sto gamer :)

on a rather good side note, almost 1k undine marks HUZZAH!
    edited April 2014
    You really want to let a guy with "Admiral" in his name into the fleet? Dude would be trying to run the fleet as soon as he was in. Assuming he even remembers how to start the game up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    >_<

Miss y'all too. I'll be on sooner rather than later when all this medical stuff this week is behind me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited April 2014
    >_<

Miss y'all too. I'll be on sooner rather than later when all this medical stuff this week is behind me.

Wooo!

Apparently Wooo! is too short a message.

Woooo!