test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Operations Command

xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Earth Spacedock
STARFLEET OPERATIONS COMMAND

Starfleet Operations Command has been here since day 1. Though it was named "501st Legion" when it was first created. It has had some good journeys and like other fleets, some quite interesting journeys. Originally made as a personal fleet/friend fleet it has changed over the course of its time into a full fledge fleet, looking for people who enjoy Startrek Online. And intend to stick with it for the long haul. Starfleet Operations Command or SOC is more of a "small town" sorta fleet. Goal of the fleet isnt to recruit crazy numbers but to have a good solid group of people who enjoy the game and just want to have fun.

I as a Leader have always kept the mentality that its not the numbers you have its the quality of members you have within the fleet.

We accept new people to the game and also vets. Willing to train you in how to roll and understand the Elite Special Task Force missions or "STF's". Or even helping you level your toon. We are not a pvp driven fleet, but if you enjoy that aspect of the game, we will be there to enjoy it with you.

As there are ranks within the fleet, we keep things very low key. And what I mean by this is that everyone that is part of the fleet has a say on how things are run. Even when it comes to the projects we run for our starbase holdings, to the way things are managed. This fleet isn't a dictatorship but based on a community of folks who enjoy the game. Nothing gets changed without everyone's approval. And we do hold fleet meeting's so that we all can come togeather and share our ideas on how things can improve for the fleet.

So if you have found yourself alone or your current fleet isnt making you enjoy the game no longer, give us a shot, we may be small but youll defenetly enjoy the company and the fun we can offer.

Klingon Elite Honor Guard

This is the sister Fleet of Starfleet Operations Command for our Klingon contigent. So if you are also looking for a fleet that offers both Federation and Klingon enjoyment, we can offer that as well. Qapla!
Promotion System

Academy Cadet - your initiated rank once you enter the fleet/limited in options
Ensign - 100k donations to fleet projects, gain access to fleet bank
Lt Commander - 200k donations to fleet projects/Gain access to fleet stores
Commander - based on activity level
Commodore - mostly ranked officers whom have been with the fleet for along time

Current Starbase Holding Levels

Starbase T4 * (for all sections *)
Dilitheum Mine T3 *
Embassy T3 *
Spire T3*

REACH US AT OUR FLEET WEBSITE
borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
Post edited by xlocutusofborgx on

Comments

• xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mmm breakfast of champions, english muffins and milk mmmm, now to get this baby back to the top. :D
  • merlincolemerlincole Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I know how you feel, my fleet has did the same. We should talk about thing
    edited August 2012
    merlincole wrote: »
    I know how you feel, my fleet has did the same. We should talk about thing

just shoot me a pm :)

mmm, haven me some glorious fun doing stf's galore, time to get back to blasten borgies :eek:
    edited August 2012
    Ahh finally Elite Maco Commander, and to boot a great elite cure run. Now off to do all my alts lol. And we cant have this on page2!!! GAH! :eek: :D
    edited August 2012
    Man them tribbles on the starbase are everywhere!!! Must be eating all my cake i leave around. Well gotta do some KDF stf's tonight, then maybe some dabo... hmmm. Well lets get this baby back where it should shall we *hurls to front page* :D
    edited August 2012
    boo well sorta, got my mark xi honor guard shield :P ahh back to the madness :eek:
    edited August 2012
    *stretch* ahh that felt better, now back to stf'n and gettin some more dilitheum for starbase projects.. dam you and your 200k special mission requirements lol.
    edited August 2012
    woot finally got my honor guard personal shield mark xii :) 2 to go. And we cant have this far down here, need to get it back up to the top.
    edited August 2012
    time to rock the stfs and get some more prototypes and then maybe chill and do some dabo later.. gettin crazy in here lol :D
    edited August 2012
    Well off work now to do what I love, run stf's and missions and play dabo, first up some cure then some KA! let the fun commence :D
    edited August 2012
    Ahh my weekend has finally come, time to enjoy more that STO has to offer. If anyone has any questions reguarding the direction of where I would like the fleet to go or I should say "fleets" just pm me.

Now off to do more stf's and get more geared woot :)
    edited August 2012
    Woot have my mark xii honor guard armor now just the rifle! yay, back to the fun!
    edited August 2012
    awsome mark xii rifle and armor drop today for me, full honor guard elite commander boo yah
    edited August 2012
    Having some yummy Rice Krispies and off to do some fun sto gamin. Still looken for those individuals out there looken for a new fleet, and a new start in the game, and wanting to have loads of fun. Come out come out where ever you are lol.

You can pm me @xXLocutusXx anytime, or just send a mail here on the forums if you have any questions.

You can also find me alot in the PubliceEliteSTF channel.
    edited August 2012
    Well another awsome night of fun. If your still out there looking for a fleet, shoot me a pm. If your into smaller type fleets this one would be great for you. Still working hard on the starbase's both kdf and fed, and now off to do more stf's.

Cheers
    edited August 2012
    wooooooo shiney new sig :) gotta pump up the duds on the forums for the fleet. Well off to have some fun in game.
    edited August 2012
    I think its time for some aggressive diplomatic talks with the tholians. Yep I do believe its that time.
    edited September 2012
    Ahh good night, did some tholian stuff, didnt get much on drops *sigh*, helped Nova Elite fleet with some of there stf's runs, good group of guys.
    edited September 2012
    First off like to welcome Starbane to the fleet. Looking forward in getting to know him and also showing him how to roll stf elites like a trooper.

To anyone still searching for a fleet, and also looking for something small and effective, give me a pm and Ill gladly show yah the ropes. Cheers

Loc
    edited September 2012
    *stretch* ahhh that felt better, nom nom away, enjoying my cake :)
    edited September 2012
    Well didnt get my darn weapon prototype to finish my omega set sigh.. next time. On a good note, want to warmly welcome Brad to the fleet, glad to have yah and look forward to having loads of fun ahead :) Cheers mate :D
    edited September 2012
    Finally secured my prototype borg weapon to get my omega rifle xii :) i so happy now. Now back to the fun.. if your still looken for a fun/small fleet to join and want to see it grow, get ahold of me. Cheers :D
    edited September 2012
    Ahh a good night of elite stf'n and chillin with the boys doing some dailies and chattin it up, good times, be better with a few more individuals in the fleet ;) come join us and have some fun!

Now off to bed.. boooooo :(
    edited September 2012
    Yay just recieved my maco deflector mark xii :) woot two pieces to go now :P
    edited September 2012
    Me and starbane stf'n it a good chunk of the night, managed to get maco shield mark xii woot, now the engine. Chilled with Nova Elite fleet in there TS for abit, such a good group of guys. Now off to bed.

If your looken for an active, down to earth fleet, no drama just fun, shoot me a pm or find me in game. @xXLocutusXx

Now off to bed for some zzzzz's :D
    edited September 2012
    slept in till 2pm, yeahhhh buddy lol. Hopefully get my maco engine today and help some of the guys in some runs, come join us yoooo! =D
    edited September 2012
    Yay managed to get my maco engine mark xii, now full set of maco space. Now I fly around all snazy like :P

Come join the bestest fleet there is, may be small but size doesnt matter when you have good buddies at your side :)
    edited September 2012
    Wooo weee been busy busy bee. Finished my full klingon honor guard xii set (space) for my main klink now workin on the next two toons.. yayy.y...... lol

If anyone out there is alone looken for a home, we will gladly shelter you with hugs,cake and a phaser rifle :P :D
    edited September 2012
    Chillen on Deep Space 9 atm looken at zone chat.. ohh the enjoyement. If your still looken for a home feel free to meet me in game now, or shoot me a pm when you can. Cheers!

Loc
    edited September 2012
    What a great night, chillin with the fleet doing some tholian dailies, still no armor grr, helpen a fleety understand how to roll stf's and then doin some deferi warzone dailies, then goofin off good times, good times :P