test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No stipend

2»

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    my tickets gets a response in 24 hours most of the stipend problems are users fault

I recommend gold sub ​​sto deserves it
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ikenstein1 wrote: »
    Still no stipend. They said I get the stipend on 20th and I got it last time. So I waited for the 20th. It is now the 20th. Nothing.

Pretty sure this is broken.
    It's the morning of the 20th. The auto-account generally issues Stipends in the afternoon. Check again about 5 PM PDT - which is about 12 hours from the time of this post.

Edit: And remember, the Stipend won't show up under My Account and Current Balance. You'll need to check your balance in the C-Store (either in-game or on the website): it might say 1,145 Zen right now and later tonight it will say 1,645 - assuming you didn't spend or add any between now and then. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My account renews on the 18th of the month. My stipend was posted yesterday (Aug 19)
    edited August 2012
    It used to be that Stipends came 1 day after your Anniversary Date. So if you first Subbed on the 12th your Stipend would come on the 13th of each month. I don't know if that's still the case. I get my Stipend around the 29th of each month, but don't remember if I purchased my LTS on the 28th.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • ikenstein1ikenstein1 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OK, I'll check tomorrow.
  • wildatheartwildatheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I just signed up for Gold yesterday and have not received a stipend or the promotional points listed under the Features Matrix. I submitted a ticket to Support earlier this evening.

It's both good and bad to know that I'm not the only person having this problem.
    edited August 2012
    I just signed up for Gold yesterday and have not received a stipend or the promotional points listed under the Features Matrix. I submitted a ticket to Support earlier this evening.

It's both good and bad to know that I'm not the only person having this problem.
    It generally takes 1 to 2 days to get your Stipend after you start a new Gold membership. Also, as I've said above, make sure you're looking for those points under the C-Store. They won't show up in your My Account Current Balance total. You can only see them in stores on the website or in-game.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited August 2012

When I signed up for gold, it was 30 days before they charged my card for the first time. Then it was 1-2 days before I got the stipend.
  • wildatheartwildatheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you for the replies.

My card has already been charged and Support said to give it another day to be available. No harm in giving the computers a little time, I guess.