test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official thread for Season 6 Foundry Issues

1235»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Zero, can you please look into the UI Keybinds?

Every time I go from Ground to Space or from Space to Ground, my Keybinds get mega messed up. It's like it's not loading properly or it's being deleted.

It's getting extremely frustrating testing when you can't transition properly.

That was me, and you supposed not to talk about exploits on the forum. Either way they knew what it was and took action.
    The account bank?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, this is a rather annoying bug. I was playing Paradise Lost by Orirael and noticed this Glitch: space mobs respawn!!!

Yeah, space enemies would respawn after i killed them.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • afalconerafalconer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My mission ST-HPASI9VI2 has a problem with the second ground map. It is a premade map called Celes Hidden Base Interior. People are having problem with their bridge officers.
    1) Sometimes the bridge officers keep beaming back to the spawn point instead of moving with the character.
    2) Frequently the bridge officers are getting stuck on the various crates in the halls or getting stuck when trying to go through the doors.
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fix the UI!!!

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
This discussion has been closed.