test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (July 12, 2012)

Comments

• cratchmastercratchmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    8pm GMT; but note that Britain is on BST (GMT+1) - thus the UK will have it at 9pm.

That sucks for those who work early tomorrow morning!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nacrana wrote: »
    can someone help me? I'm a lifetimer, but i cant change my title to careere officer :(
    In my subscription stands a "inactive" >.< I'm a lifetimer since an year!

account section is down, it will be find when everything goes back up, try entering a code, or redeeming a code i can't remember what it's called, but it gives you a page down error then.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    velktra wrote: »
    Post counts are actually fairly meaningless. The only advantage is that a larger number of posts will make your "rank" under your avatar higher. So people spam to get their post count up. It happens on every forum where your "rank" is linked to how many posts you have.

I had never even noticed that before.

Great siggy btw, nice to see another Doctor Who fan around here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • roth30roth30 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kane2007 wrote: »
    what time does inspection finish GMT time ?

Should be 9pm.
  • kane2007kane2007 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    k thx
    am lost without my fix of STO :-)
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mment wrote: »
    Well i got a 3,6 gb patch and the files whas copy from my tribbels files , so i ges it is season 6 on the way , :D
    Hope the cryptic is preperd fore all the ppl heading to Eta sector , im avoiding esd , loding stops at 96 % , logg out and in again , sound familier :rolleyes: . and my home is K7....

Well i hope fore the best ;)

96%? If you're talking about the little number on the side, they keep going up. A few days ago I was trying to get into Qo'nos and the numbers went up to 14704. The rate of going up reverses after reaching 100 so it gets faster. I got into Qo'nos eventually.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why do they always choose a time that cuts the prime playing time for UK players. Could this not be shared around with other times zones instead of the same few each time.

The choose the time that best benefits their California based employees and that hoses the fewest players possible. Sucks to be you. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deutchcraftdeutchcraft Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Easy peasy. Find some old episodes. The time will go faster that way.
    Or do like me... laundry, shopping and food cooking. Amazing possibilities.
    (I am quite the little Neelix in the kitchen)
    :D

Canadian Netflix is far inferior to the American version. They only have the movies. :(
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nacrana wrote: »
    can someone help me? I'm a lifetimer, but i cant change my title to careere officer :(
    In my subscription stands a "inactive" >.< I'm a lifetimer since an year!

I noticed today, when I checked to see if it's today or tomorrow for my 900 day reward, it said that also.
    Subscription "inactive"
    Subscribed for 0 days.
    I can only assume it's just because of the maint.
    But, I really, really hope it doesn't mess up my Vet rewards thing.
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Entirely possible they're pre-loading S6 art and still don't turn any of it on.

So, no, patch size is not necessarily an indication.

Build version numbers are a little bit indicative, but still not necessarily proof. The build numbers in different code branches could be alike, but they're still two different code branches and the code in them could be wildly different. All it really proves is that they ported some code over from the same branch that's on Tribble. Not necessarily all of it.

We shall see what we shall see.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • terryanders25terryanders25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol... but non of the servers are up
    Admiral Terry Anders

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nacrananacrana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    account section is down, it will be find when everything goes back up, try entering a code, or redeeming a code i can't remember what it's called, but it gives you a page down error then.

thank u mate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    update on the launcher, they've extended down time by an hour.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
    edited July 2012
    bluegeek wrote: »
    Entirely possible they're pre-loading S6 art and still don't turn any of it on.

So, no, patch size is not necessarily an indication.

Build version numbers are a little bit indicative, but still not necessarily proof. The build numbers in different code branches could be alike, but they're still two different code branches and the code in them could be wildly different. All it really proves is that they ported some code over from the same branch that's on Tribble. Not necessarily all of it.

We shall see what we shall see.

Agreed, but the fact that the number is identical except holodeck is +.1 higher gives me reason to hope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    The choose the time that best benefits their California based employees and that hoses the fewest players possible. Sucks to be you. Sorry.

You really can't expect the staff to come in in the middle of the night to work on patch roll-outs just to benefit the UK consumers. It kind of sucks, but it's understandable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Canadian Netflix is far inferior to the American version. They only have the movies. :(

Hulu>Netflix, just saying... And yeah shameless post padder.. (wait no, that didn't sound right o.0)
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2012
    UPDATE: A link to the Release Notes have been added to the OP -- you can also find them here.

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why do they always choose a time that cuts the prime playing time for UK players. Could this not be shared around with other times zones instead of the same few each time.

Aint never going to happen mate,if you dont frequent the good ol' U S of A it doesn't register with this company... full stop. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2012
    You really can't expect the staff to come in in the middle of the night to work on patch roll-outs just to benefit the UK consumers. It kind of sucks, but it's understandable.

Think you meant to quote the UK based guy and not me, who said the same thing you said...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    sonoframon wrote: »
    Hulu>Netflix, just saying... And yeah shameless post padder.. (wait no, that didn't sound right o.0)

Canada also doen't have Hulu at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dirlewangerdirlewanger Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    see you soon, tholians
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    UPDATE: A link to the Release Notes have been added to the OP -- you can also find them here.

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We love you Brandon! :P :eek: :D;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    update: A Link To The Release Notes Have Been Added To The Op -- You Can Also Find Them here.

Season 6 Incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

At Last Fiiiiinallllyyy!!!!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Qapla warriors.
    glory to the empire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Yeah biotches...guess i was right, wasn't I?????

Kidding. Have fun at the starbases :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roth30roth30 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    season 6 yeah
  • bobnooniansinghbobnooniansingh Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

YAY!! Thank you for the update.

:D
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

We've been waiting a long time Bran muffin, thanks!

oops, I meant Branflakes!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Sweet :D What a surprise !!!
  • vividhvividh Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Finally!!!!
    In game: @vividh
This discussion has been closed.