test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Enjoyed the Terradome run cats :).
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Woo! Just ran Terradome with @Commadore_Bob, @Ashkrik23, @lindaleff, and @Okamikorp.

Izzy and I led while Bob recorded and gave insightful commentary.

It was very fun, and long!
    Eight parts. That's how many videos it took. And that was skipping the second coin tossing.

What a mission. :eek:
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    2 hours! That! Was! An epic run of Terradome! :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    -hands out ground tribble and nepeta tacos-

Here you go. I made 'em while you guys ran Terradome.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    -hands out ground tribble and nepeta tacos-

Here you go. I made 'em while you guys ran Terradome.

like i said before, make sure those tacos don't have any fangs, or cryptic is going to need to hire another artist
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Look for the first episode Wednesday. Encoding and uploading takes a while but once all are uploaded, I'll create a special playlist for Terradome.
    I still want to run a Terradome with y'all. Maybe do a Fedside run.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My cats are a nowhere near qualified for it yet. Looks like I will have to make K'Fluffy grind the missions. :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    My cats are a nowhere near qualified for it yet. Looks like I will have to make K'Fluffy grind the missions. :eek:

And you are FORBIDDEN from using bubblegum and cellophane to repair a warp core!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2013
    And you are FORBIDDEN from using bubblegum and cellophane to repair a warp core!

why? if MacGyver can do it, he can
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh you beat me to it! He came to my mind right away! heh. Guess I should have a human engy boff MacGyver! Loved the show too!
    edited March 2013
    You forget MacGyver was not a cat. Anything anyone can do, cats can do it better. Besides, super glue, duct tape, and a screwdriver fix ANYTHING! :D
    edited March 2013
    You forget MacGyver was not a cat. Anything anyone can do, cats can do it better. Besides, super glue, duct tape, and a screwdriver fix ANYTHING! :D

you don't even need the superglue and screwdriver; the duct tape alone will fix anything

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2013
    With enough duct tape, we could (literally) move a planet! I say we move Qo'noS into a shallow orbit spiralling into their sun! :D
    edited March 2013
    With enough duct tape, we could (literally) move a planet! I say we move Qo'noS into a shallow orbit spiralling into their sun! :D

i say we don't...most of the foundry missions i use for farming purposes have start points there

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2013
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh hey, it's St. Patrick's Day. Time to put on my green socks.
    sirepical wrote: »
    Oh hey, it's St. Patrick's Day. Time to put on my green socks.

Ferasans wear socks?
    Oh and we need to dye our fur green for today.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *Dyes fur green* Yay! Dr. M'Vore finally has his long awaited chance to defect to the Romulan Star Empire and will exploit their superior science labs that the Klingons would never dream of =^,,^=!...... He hopes! hehe.
    edited March 2013
    I'll leave the green out of my fur. If you know me well enough, you know why.
    i say we don't...most of the foundry missions i use for farming purposes have start points there
    Let's just move the start points to New Ferasa! Problem solved! :D
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Ferasans wear socks?
    I do. Don't know why....:rolleyes:
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    -hides green paint- Meow.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2013
    I'll leave the green out of my fur. If you know me well enough, you know why.

*dumps a bucket of green paint on The Suroo*

#LegalizeAwoo

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Took me a while by I got all eight videos encoded. I'll start uploading them tonight.
    How were people actually managing to shoot things, and still keep track of how many videos we had done so far? :eek:
    edited March 2013
    We have super cat focus.
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    We have super cat focus.

Lucky TRIBBLE. When they were handing out super cat powers I got the short straw...they gave me super cat ADHD.
    edited March 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    Lucky TRIBBLE. When they were handing out super cat powers I got the short straw...they gave me super cat ADHD.

*distracts canis by dangling a piece of string in front of his face*

#LegalizeAwoo

• loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just saw the Terradome pic on facebook. Species 8472 has a dire need for internal decorators, cool pic though...
    edited March 2013
    Lindale wants a link to this image! Since he has none FaceBooks, nor will he ever.