test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Good to know they do keep an eye on this sort of thing, wish as always they didn't happen in the first place but at least they are addressing it in the end.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    so, apparently, harry kim has gained the power of levitation...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • j0hn41j0hn41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    so, apparently, harry kim has gained the power of levitation...

Nice.

I wish I had had the presence of mind to take a screenshot of Harry getting electrocuted by the trapped floor before they fixed it.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Whargarbhl.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    R'Mel needs to buy Jedi robes.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited February 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    R'Mel needs to buy Jedi robes.

I am no Jedi. I am SITH! The Sith are better. Also, not enough space-bucks or lobi.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2015
    I can get it for you, for......ONE MILLION SPACEBUCKS!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited February 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I can get it for you, for......ONE MILLION SPACEBUCKS!

Ha ha. Good joke.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2015
    Looks like the Foundry missions have started to pop up in sector space \o/ and when I looked Ash it had Scars 4 highlighted on the Lateri system, so it looks to be working as intended.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Looks like the Foundry missions have started to pop up in sector space \o/ and when I looked Ash it had Scars 4 highlighted on the Lateri system, so it looks to be working as intended.

*Dances a jig*

Wonder if it would show my own mission to me if I go there.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited February 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    *Dances a jig*

Wonder if it would show my own mission to me if I go there.

I shouldn't see why not, I don't know how it is programmed but I would assume that it simply shows a list of available missions whenever someone is in range, rather than having the added coding of them sorting out if that person was the author or not.

I think that as I write this yours is the only mission based in that system so should be on show for quite a while! :)
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    edited February 2015
    But how many people actually get close enough to see those pop-ups.......?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited February 2015
  • griffansgriffans Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *dances in purple Boxers* Oh my
    edited February 2015
    Griffans....:rolleyes:
    edited February 2015
    Trust you Do'

:D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wear black boxers, purple sucks on underwear.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ello everyone,

I've been computer-less for quite a while now, but I just got a new computer and when I tried to log into STO I needed a verification code that was sent to an email address that I no longer have access to because that email was TRIBBLE like 2 years ago. So I might never be able to log in on this account again, unless customer support comes through.
    edited February 2015
    and it's TRIBBLE like that why i disabled account guard; no security is worth that kind of headache
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited February 2015
    and it's TRIBBLE like that why i disabled account guard; no security is worth that kind of headache

I would've done that if I knew it existed.
    edited February 2015
    you might still be able to; there's no way to get to it through normal means - i had to dig around to find a way to disable it, and i finally found this old legacy link where a button for account guard management was located https://secure.crypticstudios.com/startrek/menu

when you go to disable it, it'll probably send out a verification code to the e-mail currently associated with your game account, so as long as you changed it to whatever one you use now after the old one got TRIBBLE, you should have no issues turning account guard off and getting back ingame

of course, if that doesn't work, you'll have to rely on customer service and, well...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2015
    Mosi!

10chars/
    edited February 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Mosi!

10chars/

Hey there Izzy.
    Trying to deal with Customer Disservice is like talking with Cleverbot. You know there are no real people there.
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hah, so that's who or more appropriately, what they have employed in the customer service dept, Cleverbot :P.

I once tried clever bot a couple years or so ago, it was pretty complex sometimes in it's replies, but when you really tried to get serious with it, like customer service, you still knew it was a highly automated predetermined facade.
    edited February 2015
    Just yesterday, we had an hour-long conversation about chocolate, which then morphed into an hour-long conversation about cake. Did anything get accomplished? Not even in the slightest. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2015
    I have come to a sudden, and startling realization. I am Jerry Springer. After another counselling session with Cleverbot, I have learned:

1: She loves cake.
    2: Cake loves her.
    3: Cake hates her.
    4: The cake is a lie.
    5: She loves cake.
    6: She loves chocolate.
    7: Chocolate hates her.
    8: Cake hates her.
    9: Chocolate is life.

I think we are finally making progress. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2015
    Finally logged on STO with the account @manziel, but still can't with this one. Shadow, tried the thing you dropped a link to but whenever I tried to log in it said I have to have cookies enabled, so I enabled them, then it just said I need to have cookies enabled again. Not sure how to get past that.
    edited February 2015
    me neither; i never had that issue

it may be a corrupt cookiee, so try removing all of them to make sure - that'll allow the site to generate a fresh one

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2015
    me neither; i never had that issue

it may be a corrupt cookiee, so try removing all of them to make sure - that'll allow the site to generate a fresh one

Worked to an extent, there was no pop-up saying I needed to enable cookies. Instead, it immediatly led to a 403 forbidden page.