[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Catstar ordered it for me as a gift.
    and how much did it cost him?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He refuses to tell me.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He refuses to tell me.

One day, he will ask a favor of you...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    He will ask to save the day in SOTP.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.36.20140207a.14

General:
    • The Galaxy Class starships have some new and exciting improvements!
    • Resolved an issue which was causing some KDF captains to not be able to switch to all costumes slots.
    • The shared cooldown between "Team" powers of different careers has been removed.
      • There is still a shared cooldown between two "Team" powers of the same career, e.g. Science Team I and Science Team III.
    • The upgrades to the Dyson EV suits are now back in the lobi store.
    • The size of the personal bank window now saves its size when modified.
    • The "limited time" message for the Dyson Science Destroyers in the lobi store has been removed.
      • This ship is permanently in the lobi store.
    • The Intrepid's nacelles animate correctly when warping in and out of sector space.

Known Issues:
    • There is no error explaining that loadouts and quick equip will not work if the captain’s inventory is full.
    • Powers granted by a space set are not remembered in the power tray when using the loadouts feature.
    • Warp trails are not consistently the same color for Romulan captains.

i have just one word to say to these...SQUEE!

and the costume thing should thrill suroo, since i think he's pretty badly affected by it currently
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Whoa wait... We can spam powers ow without waiting once the timer for one is done? Well for team powers.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Whoa wait... We can spam powers ow without waiting once the timer for one is done? Well for team powers.
    yeah...now everyone can use ET and/or ST in addition to TT without interfering with the TT cycle...that's going to cause major havoc in PvP if it makes it live

kinda took a big dump on science, though, but it's pretty used to that by now

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Well now I won't get annoyed with the wrong CD combos.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can almost assure you that it will never be enacted in Holodeck. Within an hour of the patch notes arriving, you will have hundreds of rage threads because the PvPers (as usual) think it makes you OP. Then Cryptic will have an emergency maintenance that will massively nerf it. No.
    And the costume thing should thrill Suroo, since I think he's pretty badly affected by it currently
    Not really. First of all, this is not the first time we have encountered this bug. It gets fixed, then something comes along to break it again. It gets fixed again, then something else comes along to break it yet again.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    it's also not the first time the first city transporter bug has been fixed from what i've heard, but ever since getting fixed early last year, it hasn't reappeared since...of course, costumes are a bit more complicated than a simple map switch

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Now, that's a one-off original.

Good one, ash!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad you've finally seen the error of your ways.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I have no complaints about that obvious fake.
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can planning to do a Ferasan, how can I join?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You will need to meet one of the officers in-game so they can check to see if you have a Ferasan. Then you can also join our in-game channel. Catphone.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad you've finally seen the error of your ways.
    There's where you go wrong, kitten.

Sometimes you have to give a little or get a little. This time I gave a little. Enjoy it while it last... :cool:

Now, go play with that fluffy mouse or feather. You know you can't resist...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So you are as sick as ever. You truly belong in the asylum.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So you are as sick as ever. You truly belong in the asylum.
    Don't forget, you was one of the first who joined.

he..he..he.. (<= maniacal laughing intended)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I joined as a doctor to treat the insane authors.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I joined as a doctor to treat the insane authors.

You believe you are a doctor.

You also believe you're a cat.

Do I need to say more? :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I am a lion. Do not think you can fool me.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yes, kitten. Keep believing in your dreams, that keeps you strong :cool:.

On a dark deserted spaceway, cool Breen in my crosshair..
    Warm smell of coffee, rising up through the air
    Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for the night...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Yes, kitten. Keep believing in your dreams, that keeps you strong :cool:.

On a dark deserted spaceway, cool Breen in my crosshair..
    Warm smell of coffee, rising up through the air
    Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for the night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0J_3H4alPk#t=22
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    There it stood in the hallway;
    I heard the mission hail
    And I was thinking to myself,
    'this could be Risa or this could be Donatra'
    Then it lit up a console and it showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    I thought I heard them say...
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    I thought I heard them say...

Everybody loves donuts,
    Lord knows I do-oo-oo-oo
    Everybody loves donuts oh,
    Let's have just one or two!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Everybody loves donuts,
    Lord knows I do-oo-oo-oo
    Everybody loves donuts oh,
    Let's have just one or two!

Welcome to the channel Foundrytalk!
    Such a lovely place
    Such a lovely face...

Plenty of room at the FoundryTalk Asylum
    Any time of year, you can find it here..
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can planning to do a Ferasan, how can I join?
    Contact me in game @lindaleff. As soon as I finish whatever I happen to be doing, I'll switch over to my Ferasan. All invites must be done in person, so I will be sending you a bridge invite for your convenience, unless you just so happen to already be in the vicinity of Defera or DS9, then I will simply meet you either at Base Camp or at the DS9 Shipyard.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Stoutes, the last image you posted was genuinely precious... you win this round..

My evilness cannot overcome it.