test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, at least I can count on one of the mentally deranged from Foundrytalk asylum to keep this place busy.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hahahaha, have you also checked the MoTD? :D
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited March 2014
    I saw it whiz by when I was in a NWS.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited March 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Alright, everyone. Time has come for you all to start reading your history books again! :D
    Master Lindale, we want moar pics! :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited March 2014
    I have made an important message in the foundrytalk thread Stoutes.
    edited March 2014
    I have seen it and I thank you dearly, sir Cat.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    You are quite welcome. Now my evilness has increased.
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You are quite welcome. Now my evilness has increased.
    You did an act of kindness, it actually detracted your evilness even further.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    No. Creating an insane asylum for all you non-cat authors is evil.
    edited March 2014
    No. Creating an insane asylum for all you non-cat authors is evil.
    It was already there... :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    But it needed a brilliant cat of evilness to declare it official.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    But it needed a brilliant cat of evilness to declare it official.

Brilliant cat of evilness? You really are confused.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited March 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Brilliant cat of evilness? You really are confused.

What is that horrible thing?
    edited March 2014
    What is that horrible thing?
    Your.. mirror...
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Your.. mirror...
    his mirror self? it looks even worse than the prime version
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Totally forgot yesterday was my 2 year STO anniversary. Oh how time flies.
    sirepical wrote: »
    Totally forgot yesterday was my 2 year STO anniversary. Oh how time flies.

Means it is time for you to come back.
    edited March 2014
    his mirror self? it looks even worse than the prime version

My response at 1:12.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUUIJFJJLhxIrZVdAVdwL3bQ&v=LZ5FKifp40A&feature=player_detailpage#t=72
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am going to call fake on that one....:rolleyes:
    Master Lindale
    How did you know about that? Are you from FileFront Forums? :eek:
    We want moar pics! :D
    You want more? Well, here is another of that same theme! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    How did you know about that? Are you from FileFront Forums?
    I do my research :D:P.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Kongwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    AAAAAASHKRIIIIIIIK! :D
    I do my research :D:P.
    What the? Yer a spy! :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited March 2014
    Now you have Voporak wanting to exploit Zira's pictures.
    edited March 2014
    AAAAAASHKRIIIIIIIK! :D

What the? Yer a spy! :eek:
    No spy, curious about the returning names on all the planes. :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Stoutes is evil, he made it so a cat could die at your hands if you failed in his mission.
    edited March 2014
    Stoutes is evil, he made it so a cat could die at your hands if you failed in his mission.
    You got a 1/6 chance to save her though :cool:. But... You have to be a good cat to achieve that, ash.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    No, I should have a 6/6 chance.
    edited March 2014
    No, I should have a 6/6 chance.
    You are a Cait, you SHOULD have known the correct choices... I'm disappointed in your caitness :rolleyes:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    I am Cait and Ferasan, therefore, I am better than the typical Caitian or Ferasan. Which means I should have a 100% chance.