test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Vopo wasn't OP, he just broke the timeline, again.

That was the cause that blew Soft's Scimi to bits :D.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited February 2014
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited February 2014
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited February 2014
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    Obviously an imposter who captured the real Simba. I'm calling the authorities.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXZ6vArpOMPgtJL_C0zjnu4oFDlLVThTkxmfN7vKwi1t_LZM-B
    edited February 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Obviously an imposter who captured the real Simba. I'm calling the authorities.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXZ6vArpOMPgtJL_C0zjnu4oFDlLVThTkxmfN7vKwi1t_LZM-B

A... Picture?! You're finally going for the truth?.... I am speechless!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    What? That is what the police look like, they just aren't as epic as I am.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/329/7/f/scar_aka_kakashi_by_ari_chaan-d33kdzt.png
    edited February 2014
    What? That is what the police look like, they just aren't as epic as I am.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/329/7/f/scar_aka_kakashi_by_ari_chaan-d33kdzt.png

Caution, this is not meant for the weak-hearted... (This is from the Evil Zira and Scar POV)
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    Mufasa should have listened to Scar.
    edited February 2014
    Why should he, he was king!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    and scar was an idiot anyway
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited February 2014
    and scar was an idiot anyway
    Oh, I found the real Scar and Zira pics, I believe you're right.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    Resulting to petty insults? You obviously are learning to be more evil from me. Well done.
    edited February 2014
    Resulting to petty insults? You obviously are learning to be more evil from me. Well done.
    It's called objective observation. And thank you ;):P.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    When you have succeeded in becoming truly evil, I will buy your Ferasan a White Tiger uniform.
    edited February 2014
    I've already beyond that point, little kitten... :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited February 2014
    Go buy your own uniform then.
    edited February 2014
    I'd personally love the red tiger uniform. Now, go pay it for me Ash... Or else I'm going to show my claws, and you don't like me when I show my claws... :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited February 2014
    What is that vile image?
    edited February 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Oh, I found the real Scar and Zira pics, I believe you're right.
    not quite what i was referring to, but that works...no, i was referring to the fact that he had simba...and let him go - had i been in his position, i would've snapped simba's neck right there in that gorge and left his body for the hyenas; can't come back to challenge someone's rule if you're dead
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited February 2014
    Well that's rather violent.
    edited February 2014
    so is digging your claws into your brother's paws right before throwing him right off the side of a cliff to be trampled to death by a rampaging herd of wildebeests

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Well he had it coming to him, but Simba.. noooooo.
    edited February 2014
    The forum is extra full of DOOOOOM today.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Doom? How so?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited February 2014
    Lots of people whining about stupid stuff today. Enough threads to occupy my time for a couple of hours when I had nothing to do.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We were down to 9th on the fleet list. Bad cats! D:< Talk more!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited February 2014
    i only talk when someone else talks or i see something good in tribble notes/news articles...so everyone else talk more so i can talk more

EDIT: and speaking of interesting news articles...http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3035023-storage-slots-increase

#LegalizeAwoo