What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But hats should be! I would love to give Winston a stovepipe hat! And Suroo would look damn good with a beret! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just tried to log into R'Mel, and it crashed at 94%.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Isn't it amazing how, apart from you and 2-3 other people, an entire bus is empty and yet anyone who gets on decides to sit next to you? I mean, seriously, there are a ton of empty seats...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Isn't it amazing how, apart from you and 2-3 other people, an entire bus is empty and yet anyone who gets on decides to sit next to you? I mean, seriously, there are a ton of empty seats...

Maybe they want to eat your brain!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    maybe they just wanted to do this. :D
    Just tried to log into R'Mel, and it crashed at 94%.
    Wait........Didn't Vop manage to nag the devs into reseating his character to sector space? Why could they not that with you? You are a Lifer after all, so you should (SHOULD) have customer support. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    maybe they just wanted to do this. :D

I...hates...you...forevar! Now it's stuck in my brain! (well, at least it's kinda better than the duck)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome! And no, I am not trolling either! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wait........Didn't Vop manage to nag the devs into reseating his character to sector space? Why could they not that with you? You are a Lifer after all, so you should (SHOULD) have customer support. :rolleyes:

Negative. Did not do that. And CS is incompetent. They told Vop to change zones or Transwarp. AFTER he told them that he couldn't log into said character, and the game would crash whenever he tried to log in.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have fun with Risa tomorrow. I'll see y'all Sunday.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome! And no, I am not trolling either! :D

W-where do you find this stuff? *shivers*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Imma Moderator on FileFront Forums. So I see weird TRIBBLE posted all the time......:rolleyes:

In other news. That Romulan Survivor Duty Officer pack gives a grand prize of a Suliban cell ship. I would love to pilot a flying octopus! :eek:
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    a shot of the scimitar consoles leaked: http://imgur.com/a/u7hdR

and especially for doc...'Set 3: Thalaron Pulse'

so you're going to have to buy the 3-pack, doc...start saving
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    a shot of the scimitar consoles leaked: http://imgur.com/a/u7hdR

and especially for doc...'Set 3: Thalaron Pulse'

so you're going to have to buy the 3-pack, doc...start saving

Hey! I sent that into CatPhone!

EDIT: I may wait till my birthday to get the Scimitar if it comes out before then.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey! I sent that into CatPhone!

EDIT: I may wait till my birthday to get the Scimitar if it comes out before then.
    and what was the reaction to the console stats and set bonuses?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    and what was the reaction to the console stats and set bonuses?

Um......That cannot be said without getting a permanent ban from all games online.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Um......That cannot be said without getting a permanent ban from all games online.
    oh, so it was a 'And there was much raging, and it was hostile.' kind of thing?

and a little additional info; may not actually be true, so take it with a grain of salt
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11063641&postcount=58

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *Shakes paw angrily* I feared it was 90% likely, and so it was. The Scimitar as I understand it was built AS a thalaron weapon! A scimitar without thalaron capability isn't a scimitar at all! *Fox growl*. But then, perhaps I need remind myself, a fancy ship is also nothing without the furriness of it's pilot as well. Guess I'll keep building dil for the elite scorpions for my attrox, then maybe I'll throw the rest towards a hopeful rom feline species and then the scimitar 3-pack.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    *Shakes paw angrily* I feared it was 90% likely, and so it was. The Scimitar as I understand it was built AS a thalaron weapon! A scimitar without thalaron capability isn't a scimitar at all! *Fox growl*. But then, perhaps I need remind myself, a fancy ship is also nothing without the furriness of it's pilot as well. Guess I'll keep building dil for the elite scorpions for my attrox, then maybe I'll throw the rest towards a hopeful rom feline species and then the scimitar 3-pack.
    but it does have thalaron capability...just not without all 3 consoles; really can't wait for cryptic to explain how a ship being used by the romulan republic would be equipped with a thalaron weapon though, since they consider it just as illegal and immoral as the federation and klingons

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2013
    oh, so it was a 'And there was much raging, and it was hostile.' kind of thing?

No.
    but it does have thalaron capability...just not without all 3 consoles; really can't wait for cryptic to explain how a ship being used by the romulan republic would be equipped with a thalaron weapon though, since they consider it just as illegal and immoral as the federation and klingons

GLORY TO THE TAL SHIAR! DEATH TO D'TAN!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Didn't say it didn't in that sense, but if you're only wanting to buy one scimitar, you're getting one that is stripped of it's heart and soul that the ship was designed around! That's just so wrong!
    No.

GLORY TO THE TAL SHIAR! DEATH TO D'TAN!

Right, glory to the Elachi and our Iconian overlords, and death to all romulans republic or not, and every species everywhere! The Tal Shiar are mere puppets now that even they will expend in time :P!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And No matter what, I will be doing a DHC Plasma build on it with Fleet Plasma being my weapon.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Didn't say it didn't in that sense, but if you're only wanting to buy one scimitar, you're getting one that is stripped of it's heart and soul that the ship was designed around! That's just so wrong!

I can understand why it's a 3-piece bonus though. It is to prevent too many people cheesing it all.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    And No matter what, I will be doing a DHC Plasma build on it with Fleet Plasma being my weapon.
    so will i, but i will be using romulan plasma, because it's deadlier, and it's better for team play

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I will never touch energy weapons again, I am still forever sold on my plasma torpedo builds that burn and derezz everything before me! And a scimitar would be no exception to my plasma torpedo and bolt builds!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I will never touch energy weapons again, I am still forever sold on my plasma torpedo builds that burn and derezz everything before me! And a scimitar would be no exception to my plasma torpedo and bolt builds!

If it does have a 5/3 weapons layout, I will do 4 Adv Fleet Plasma DHC, 1 Adv Fleet Plasma Torp and 3 Adv Fleet Plasma Turrets. If 4/3, I will do 3 Adv Fleet Plasma DHC, 1 Adv Fleet Plasma Torp and 3 Adv Fleet Plasma Turrets. And I will love burning EVERYTHING IN MY WAKE! FIRE PURIFIES ALL! CLEANSING FLAME!<Yes, I love Nod Black Hand's pyromania.>
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    If it does have a 5/3 weapons layout, I will do 4 Adv Fleet Plasma DHC, 1 Adv Fleet Plasma Torp and 3 Adv Fleet Plasma Turrets. If 4/3, I will do 3 Adv Fleet Plasma DHC, 1 Adv Fleet Plasma Torp and 3 Adv Fleet Plasma Turrets. And I will love burning EVERYTHING IN MY WAKE! FIRE PURIFIES ALL! CLEANSING FLAME!<Yes, I love Nod Black Hand's pyromania.>
    i love their biggest flame toy - the nuclear missile...even if it doesn't actually start fires, or even leaves behind radiation...seriously, how can you have a nuke with no radiation?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I'd probably have the first 4 weapons same as my MVAE and B'rel does, romulan torp, XII ACCx3 plasma torps 2x, omege torpedo, and then bio-neural as 5th.

And this would become my 5th plasma torp boating ship should I ever get it, So far, B'rel, Vo'quv, MVAE, and then the attrox. It just works so well on them all =^.^=!

Also, since the scimitar can essentially have an enhanced cloak with the consoles, it would serve me even better than the T'varo (I think it's called) ever could for boating them.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'd probably have the first 4 weapons same as my MVAE and B'rel does, romulan torp, XII ACCx3 plasma torps 2x, omege torpedo, and then bio-neural as 5th.

And this would become my 5th plasma torp boating ship should I ever get it, So far, B'rel, Vo'quv, MVAE, and then the attrox. It just works so well on them all =^.^=!

Also, since the scimitar can essentially have an enhanced cloak with the consoles, it would serve me even better than the T'varo (I think it's called) ever could for boating them.

The Cloaked Barrage would be great for me using Scatter Torp and CRF. Stay cloaked while I burn everything! Though the Drone pets really intrigue me.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    For shame kitties! Not commenting! FOR SHAME!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    666 views! My page has become possessed! :eek:

*panics*