test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flash525 wrote: »
    Ah, well then I guess it's just a matter of waiting a little bit longer still. Thought the B'rel was Tier #4.

So, how do I access this CatPhone*?

Log in and we'll have someone invite you, then go to Chat Settings>Channels and join CatPhone.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm there right now. I'm not sure if anyone else knows though... Fleet Chat is again showing 0 response.

Edit:
    I'm in.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Whoever is the correct word.

Thank you.
    flash525 wrote: »
    I'm there right now. I'm not sure if anyone else knows though... Fleet Chat is again showing 0 response.

Edit:
    I'm in.

Yay!
    Glad everything was worked out.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks to Valenn and Frau Doktor, I finally got that Jemmy HEC! :D

Now I run into another problem......What energy type should I use for that ship? I want a plasma fire build, but I would settle on antiproton. The problem is that both types are powered by consoles that sell for millions each. Since they both cost about the same, which road do I go?

I would go to my trusty Phased Polaron, but I noticed only 4 of those DHC [Acc] [Dmg] left on the Exchange. And they are selling for the same amount as the plasma or antiproton consoles....:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Thanks to Valenn and Frau Doktor, I finally got that Jemmy HEC! :D

Now I run into another problem......What energy type should I use for that ship? I want a plasma fire build, but I would settle on antiproton. The problem is that both types are powered by consoles that sell for millions each. Since they both cost about the same, which road do I go?

I would go to my trusty Phased Polaron, but I noticed only 4 of those DHC [Acc] [Dmg] left on the Exchange. And they are selling for the same amount as the plasma or antiproton consoles....:rolleyes:

My Jemmy HEC has 3 Phased Polaron DHCs and a Fleet Plasma torp. Also, what faction is the HEC in?
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited June 2013
    K'Fluffy is feddy.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Happy Father's day to all the dads out there and may you have a blessed day.
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23000000/Happy-Father-s-Day-the-lion-king-23036918-369-609.gif
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had a busy weekend. Lots of fathers day events to do. Hopefully, I'll be able to get on today.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    K'Fluffy is feddy.

I would suggest Task Force Specter for Yellowstone Runabouts, or contact @SneyneperFur for details as to how much The Massive will charge for getting a single solitary item from the Fleet Store once our T5 Comm array is done. But it might be 25mil whereas TFS can be anywhere from 10 to 25 mil, from what I have heard.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited June 2013
    I don't have that kind of Credits anymore. I just spent all 70 million for that ship, and I still need to buy consoles. Only when I get that taken care of will I focus on hangar ships.

The original question was the weapons themselves. Do I go for a Plasma fire build? Or do I go with Antiproton? The consoles for either type are just as insanely expensive. So do I go the expensive road, or the slightly more expensive road?
    edited June 2013
    If PVE it really doesn't matter much. Plasma gives DOTs while proton gives better crits.

Really depends on your gear.
    edited June 2013
    I don't have that kind of Credits anymore. I just spent all 70 million for that ship, and I still need to buy consoles. Only when I get that taken care of will I focus on hangar ships.

The original question was the weapons themselves. Do I go for a Plasma fire build? Or do I go with Antiproton? The consoles for either type are just as insanely expensive. So do I go the expensive road, or the slightly more expensive road?

What character class (tac/eng/sci)? PvP or PvE?
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    What character class (tac/eng/sci)? PvP or PvE?

K'Fluffy is Engi and PvE only
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    Update: Fleetmate mailed 4 Antiproton Mag Regulators to me. They are only XI rare, but it is less work for me. That sealed the deal. Antiproton it is.

Now I just need dilithium....so....much....dilithium....
    edited June 2013
    Made a new thread for cat suggestions in art. If you have anything to add please feel free to do so.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10884961#post10884961
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My facebook just asked me to rate all the Star Trek shows (I have "liked" all of them) and I put 5 stars in all. Really unexpected, ain't it?
    edited June 2013
    Not really....:D
    edited June 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    My facebook just asked me to rate all the Star Trek shows (I have "liked" all of them) and I put 5 stars in all. Really unexpected, ain't it?

Now what will you do when asked to rate Lion King......hmmmm?
    edited June 2013

Your new avatar is disturbing. I'm sorry, that's all I could think about as I scrolled by it.

5 stars? Even to ENT? I've heard that its opening song is awful...
    edited June 2013

Sure.

Your new avatar is also horrible! I liked the logo as an avatar, or Canelow's face.
    Canelow is currently in the middle of a protest and she is not taking off her helmet until she gets a long hairstyle (it started some weeks ago). So Kazu is a better avatar than an Adapted KHG helmet. HOWEVER! Since Sarabi-san bothered to resurrect cat pattern thread I changed my avatar to a Toyger, to get in the spirit!

Sarabi-san, I would put 5 stars on it too, since it doesn't allow for more.

About ENT, okay the song wasn't bad as a standalone, it just didn't have any Trek feel to it, which is why it's not nice as an opening credit. I'm not gonna sink a series because of opening song alone though. ENT had its flaws (like all Trek) but it's still good enough (I'll admit though I'm biased about the franchise, it wasn't a serious rating).

Also, if Canelow does get a long hairstyle imagine her taking off the helmet and shaking her head downwind, hair blown back dramatically...
    edited June 2013
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

I'm sad to say that I was actually sad to see Zira die in the end. I was kinda hoping that she would live too. Especially since Kiara tried to turn her. She and her husband were both hardcore villains to the end...
    edited June 2013

I'm sad to say that I was actually sad to see Zira die in the end. I was kinda hoping that she would live too. Especially since Kiara tried to turn her. She and her husband were both hardcore villains to the end...

I still prefer her original death scene. Better ending to her story.
    edited June 2013
    Oh dear. Yet another tedious waste of dilithium that is already slow to obtain....If not for the warp cores and armour, I would not even bother.
    edited June 2013
    Canelow is currently in the middle of a protest and she is not taking off her helmet until she gets a long hairstyle (it started some weeks ago). So Kazu is a better avatar than an Adapted KHG helmet. HOWEVER! Since Sarabi-san bothered to resurrect cat pattern thread I changed my avatar to a Toyger, to get in the spirit!

Sarabi-san, I would put 5 stars on it too, since it doesn't allow for more.

About ENT, okay the song wasn't bad as a standalone, it just didn't have any Trek feel to it, which is why it's not nice as an opening credit. I'm not gonna sink a series because of opening song alone though. ENT had its flaws (like all Trek) but it's still good enough (I'll admit though I'm biased about the franchise, it wasn't a serious rating).

Also, if Canelow does get a long hairstyle imagine her taking off the helmet and shaking her head downwind, hair blown back dramatically...

Okay, that's fine.