What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With the quality of their support (or the lack of), the only way I see is actually somehow, if it is even possible, being able to ask a dev to put us back where we belong.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just like the only one time I contacted customer support over a certain issue, got an answer back that had absolutely nothing to do with my problem.

It's true what many people say, they don't even attempt to understand even the simplest of questions or requests and just seemingly have a huge list of generic text they paste and hope you'll go away. Needless to say, I did. Terrible support, wasn't going to fool with them. Though thankfully wasn't as dire of a problem as yours. Hope they prove more useful eventually to you two.

There is a word for that. It's called: incompetence.

And it is inexcusable. Hell, I may sometime call Cryptic HQ and physically talk to a Dev about it.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    There is a word for that. It's called: incompetence.

And it is inexcusable. Hell, I may sometime call Cryptic HQ and physically talk to a Dev about it.

Please do that, and if you don't end up with an automated message as incompetent as their support, ask them to put us back in Beta Ursae.

Say hi to Tacofangs while you're at it. :)
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Galactic barrier meaning you went further beyond the Deep Space Border? How did that happen? :O
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Galactic barrier meaning you went further beyond the Deep Space Border? How did that happen? :O

For your safety, that shall not be told.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    For your safety, that shall not be told.

Shame... :3
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is this? My computer is back up and running! :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    What is this? My computer is back up and running! :eek:

And the server's coming down tomorrow. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Not a problem! I'll not be home at that time! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Suroo is a VIP and a VBP, that's why he can't be on at the time...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What can I say? Everyone always coming to me......wanting me to solve their problems......I get so sick of working miracles, just downright SICK OF IT! My one daughter is enough; I don't need to be taking care of EVERYONE! I swear, if I didn't do it, nothing would ever get done......:mad:
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, have Vop and Taz returned from the great beyond?
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited June 2013
    Good news. latest tribble patch will be combining the doff requirements. so no need to only get medicals or only get security officers. this should help a huge amount.

also please dont run the embassy projects. someone keeps selecting them and its pointless.

if you need credits then only select one at a time. dont select both and then select the two future ones as well. it becomes a waste.

we will soon have a new fleet holding, the dilithium mine coming to holodeck soon, so there will be plenty of ways for people to contribute and earn credits. Ill pop this in a fleet mail as well.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good news. latest tribble patch will be combining the doff requirements. so no need to only get medicals or only get security officers. this should help a huge amount.

YES! YAY! Celebratory news! This is exorbitantly wonderful!
    edited June 2013
    And once again, the weight of people whining because of slow patching has literally slowed down the forums.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So, have Vop and Taz returned from the great beyond?

Nope... we're still trapped 500 lightyears outside of sector space.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Nope... we're still trapped 500 lightyears outside of sector space.

While I don't fully understand the problem because I'm too lazy to read all of the details, is it possible for you to take a screenshot of it? That would be quite interesting.
    edited June 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    While I don't fully understand the problem because I'm too lazy to read all of the details, is it possible for you to take a screenshot of it? That would be quite interesting.

If I could get past the loading screen, sure. But I can't. :( All it looked like was empty sector space, with nothing around. Just the milky way in the background.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Is Steam dead? I got cut off in the middle of a conversation with Taz, and it has yet to re-connect....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Is Steam dead? I got cut off in the middle of a conversation with Taz, and it has yet to re-connect....:rolleyes:

-Pirates of the Caribbean 3 reference ahead-

More steam!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Pirates of the Caribbean? I haz never watched any of those movies....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rawr! I've returned from my animal camp.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    But... aren't you just coming back to one when you log onto CatPhone?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    But... aren't you just coming back to one when you log onto CatPhone?

It's a virtual animal camp here.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well, here we go again...once again 'server stability' is followed by a major crash...:rolleyes:
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wish it would hurry up and time out. I have stuff to do...

Edit: I just closed the program. Until further notice, I blame all server instability on Vop and Taz and their mucking about in the forbidden zone.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited June 2013

Edit: I just closed the program. Until further notice, I blame all server instability on Vop and Taz and their mucking about in the forbidden zone.

Bah! You near-Ferocian!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2013

well, i blame it on this from yesterday's tribble notes:
    • Server Stability Updates
    it may have been on tribble, but every...single...time...that gets posted, the server crashes the next day

and speaking of tribble...they finally fixed the bugged cold storage lobi: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=749941
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Taconians finally got me. I'm out.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Servers are dead again......:rolleyes: