test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In depth mission reports upon request

Comments

• evil70thevil70th Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    donperk wrote: »
    OT, but Congratulations, Evil70th! It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Thanks. The whole family had a great time, and I now have a new son-in-law. He will be just fine as he is a big time Star Trek fan as well. :)

Okay, now I am getting back to the reviews. ;)

Brian
    edited October 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Mission name: Of Morals and Ethics
    Author: voporak
    Minimum level: 35
    Allegiance: Fed
    Project ID: ST-HEA5OL86A
    Estimated length: 40-60 minutes, depending on how much and how fast you read the dialogue (it's important to knowing what's going on), according to my friends.

Hi Voporak,

Welcome to the queue. Your mission is 15th in the queue behind varzec. I plan to get back into the queue no later than this weekend so I will get to your mission as soon as possible.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    admirison wrote: »
    Might I request a review for my latest mission, "Alliances and Alignments"? It's been published for a few days now, but it hasn't received any ratings. Kind of sad...

Thank you! :)

Hi Admirison,

Welcome to the queue. This is a Federation mission, correct? Your mission is 16th in the queue behind voporak. It may take a little while before I can review it. In the meantime I would suggest creating a posting here in the forums to tell other players more about your mission. Give them a little story to draw them in and get them to click the 'Hail' button. :) You can also post on the StarBase UGC to help draw in more players. I will review your mission as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
  • admirisonadmirison Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes, it's a Federation mission. I created a thread for my missions a few days ago, and I've noticed some of my previous missions have received a few recent ratings, which is great! But I haven't seen much traffic for the new one yet.
    Author, "Facing the Past" and "Stepping Over the Line" (a duology), "Venus Unveiled", "Worlds of the Federation", and "Alliances and Alignments"
    Member, Shadowbroker
    Not linear
    edited October 2013
    admirison wrote: »
    Yes, it's a Federation mission. I created a thread for my missions a few days ago, and I've noticed some of my previous missions have received a few recent ratings, which is great! But I haven't seen much traffic for the new one yet.

Give it time and see if you can bump the posting to right before the weekend. That usually helps boost the plays. I will get to your mission as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Brian - very gracious of you to offer to do this, and in such detail. This is my first Foundry attempt, though it has progressed through a couple major edits based on feedback and personal play-through and reflection. Begins in Q'onoS (shipyard, console behind the ship repair engineer). I appreciate it!

Mission Name: Imperial Incursion
    Author: shillelagh73
    Minimum Level: Any, ideally 50.
    Allegiance: Klingon
    Project ID: ST-HP7S8HVR6
    Estimated Mission Length: 15-20 minutes (standard difficulty)

Klingon Mission - Imperial Incursion
    Author: shillelagh73
    Allegiance: Klingon
    Project ID: ST-HP7S8HVR6

Report Start

Summary: This is a straight forward combat oriented mission with several tough but glorious battles. The story dialogue is well written and is just enough to add to the mission and not detract from the combat nature of it. I would definitely recommend this mission to players who like tough, glorious battles combined with minimal story dialogue.

I mention the use of Q'pla vice Qapla' below. There were several places on the maps below where you used Q'pla vice Qapla' in the story dialogue. According to the STO Wiki page the correct spelling of the word is Qapla'. This is also indicated in several references to the word in TNG throughout the series. You also used the correct spelling in some of the dialogue on the last map.

Below are some things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a simple description. Consider adding a little more detail to the description. The goal should be to draw player's in and make them want to click the 'Hail' button. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: The grant dialogue is simple like the description but like the description this is another place where you can draw the player into to play your mission. Consider adding more story to the grant dialogue to entice the player to click the 'Accept' button. I noted one item to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "Q'pla, [LastName]" to read "Qapla', [LastName]".

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location of your first custom map to the initial task. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the entry prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
    The Bortas: This is a nice map design with well written story dialogue but the map seems unnecessary. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
    -Consider removing this map and moving the dialogue to follow the accept mission grant dialogue. Then the player goes to the ship yard to beam up to the ship.

Federation Station: This is a good map design with several glorious battles. The story dialogue is well written and just enough to move the mission forward. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing the response button "Q'pla! For the Empire" to read "Qapla'!".
    -The "Prepare for bombardment" dialogue; consider changing "Begin preparations for our return to Q'onoS" to read "Begin preparations for our return to Qo'noS".
    -The "Priority Message" dialogue; consider changing "Q'pla! For the Empire" to read "Qapla'!". From this point I will note the maps where Qapla' is misspelled and cover it in the summary above.
    -Consider changing "A traitorous p'taq" to read "A traitorous petaQ".

Heart of the Station: This is a good map design with several glorious battles. The story dialogue is well written and serves to drive the mission forward. I noted one item to consider changing:
    -The "Confront The Honorless" dialogue; consider changing response button "when your mother mated with a p?org" to read "when your mother mated with a targ".

End Report

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a good job for your first Foundry mission in developing this combat oriented scenario. I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
    Brian

This critique report also filed 10/08/2013 on forum posting for: Q'pla! [KDF] - My first Foundry attempt!
    edited October 2013
    Hello, Evil 70th, I have a couple of missions I would like for you to review, I will give you the information that you will need.

Please note, Part one starts at the end of my other series and this part continues the story but playing the other series is not needed but you might be confused.

Mission Name: The Fvain Group part one. ( Most of this mission is done in flashbacks)
    Author: Logitech007
    Minimum Level: 31+
    Allegiance: Federation
    Project ID: ST-HUUBIG8KJ
    Estimated Mission Length: About 45 min to an hour. Depends on you.

Story:From the Borg---Jem' Hadar battle crisis came a group of officers who are plotting the downfall of the Federation by any and all means. They have triggered some sort of splinter group. Enemies are now allies and allies are now enemies. Can you put a stop to this before this group successful. If they are, what will be the balance of power be like in the area? Where did this group come from and who leads this group? How big is this group? The answer may or may not surprise you.

Starting place: Wall console just outside of the Transporter room on Earth space dock.

Thank you for taking the time to play and review my missions.

Thanks
    Logitech007

Federation Mission - The Fvain Group part one
    Project ID: ST-HUUBIG8KJ

Report Start

Summary: Overall the concept of this mission is good. I did like how you executed the flashbacks. The map designs are good and the battles were tough but fun. Based on the issues with spelling, punctuation, and grammar I am assuming English is not your primary language. With that said the story dialogue needs a lot of work as outlined below. Additionally the story has a few holes in it that I have tried to outline below. Despite these issues I would still recommend the mission for all players as a fun mission to play.

I mention the use of story dialogue throughout each map where you use "i" vice "I". This combined with missing punctuation such as apostrophes in words like don't, can't and isn't serve to distract from the story. I have captured most of these issues below but may have missed some in my write up below. I would recommend going over all the dialogue in this mission and make sure you have addressed the issues outlined in this report.

In an earlier post in my forum I recommended authors use a script to write their missions similar to the one I use to write mine. I have also provided a sample of that script in that same posting. I highly recommend using this format combined with your favorite word processor. This script gives the author the ability to keep track of their story to ensure it makes sense. Writing a mission as you go in the Foundry will inevitably lead to mistakes in spelling and grammatical errors as well as punctuation.

Below are several things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a detailed description. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "Can you put a stop this before this group successful." to read "Can you put a stop to this before the group is successful?"
    -Consider changing "If they are, what will be the balance of power be like in the area?" to read "If this group is successful it will change the balance power in the quadrant."
    -Consider removing "The answer may or may not surprise you".

Grant Mission Dialogue: This dialogue is exactly the same as the description. Your goal with the grant mission dialogue should be to draw the player in and make them want to click the 'Accept' button. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "Can you put a stop this before this group successful." to read "Can you put a stop to this before the group is successful?"
    -Consider changing "If they are, what will be the balance of power be like in the area?" to read "If this group is successful it will change the balance power in the quadrant."
    -Consider removing "The answer may or may not surprise you".

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location for the first custom map to the initial task. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the entry prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
    Starfleet Security Building: This is a nice map design although the dialogue needs work. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -You used the response button "Continue" several times. Consider changing them to be more a part of the story when the player responds.
    -The "Starfleet Security Reception" in the initial dialogue is a console vice an NPC. Was this intentional?
    -The "Starfleet Security Reception" dialogue; consider changing -The "Starfleet Security Reception "i will call you when they are ready for you" to read "I will call you when they are ready for you".
    -Consider changing the response button "Ok Thank you" to read "Okay. Thank you".
    The post "Sit down on the Sofa" dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], have you been in one of these security debriefings, here" to read "[Rank], have you participated in a security debriefing before".
    -Consider changing the response button "Dont worry we did nothing wrong" to read "Don't worry, we did nothing wrong".
    -Consider changing "To see how badly security of Starfleet and the Federation has been compromise" to read "To see how badly the security of Starfleet and the Federation has been compromised".
    Consider changing the response button "Dont worry, we have nothing to worry about" to read "Don't worry about it".
    -Consider changing the response button "i should go over and see what he wants" to read "I should go over and see what he wants".
    -The "Mysterious contact" dialogue; consider changing the response button "But you didnt come this way just to talk about the fish" to read "But you didn't come here to talk about fish".
    -Consider changing "Trust noone, not these guys" to read "Trust no one, not even these guys".
    -Consider changing the response button "Why should i trust you" to read "why should I trust you".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], i think its time to go back to your group" to read "[Rank], I think it's time to go back to your group".
    -Consider changing the response button "Then we will take care of it then" to read "We will deal with that if we need to".
    -The "Starfleet Security Reception" dialogue; consider changing "and its your second door on your left" to read "and it's the door to the left across the hall it's.
    -The Away Team Rally Point does not work here. I have seen this when the author builds a set using a combination of exterior maps and building blocks. It may just be the particular floor blocks you used.
    -The "Sit down" dialogue; consider changing "Hello, [Rank], i am Mr White, please come in and sit down" to read "Hello, [Rank], I am Mr. White, please come in and sit down". From this point I will only note the issue of capitalization on each map that I find it and then cover it in my summary.
    -Consider changing the response button "I will try to remember what happened, Mr Black" to read "I will try to remember what happened, Mr. Black". From this point I will only note the incorrect use of punctuations to include the use of the apostrophe in words and the period as indicated in this comment.
    -The entire exchange between the player, Mr. Black and Mr. White is entirely unnecessary to the mission. It serves no purpose and is not that funny. Consider removing it entirely. There are punctuation errors and spelling errors in the exchange but I am not going to cover them.
    -Consider changing the response button "The rest was busy picking up the escape pods" to read "The rest were busy picking up the escape pods".
    -Consider changing "so i gave the order to abonden ship before the warp core breached the ship" to read "so I gave the order to abandon ship before the warp core breached the ship".
    -Consider changing "Lukcy for us that the U.S.S. Future was nearby to pick us up" to read "Lucky for us the U.S.S. Future was nearby".
    -The player does not respond to Mr. Blacks questions "Was it luck, [Rank]". Consider having the layer give some sort of response or remove the question from Mr. Black.
    -Consider reviewing the dialogue that follows Mr. Blacks question to ensure the names you used are spelled as you intended. Some of them appear to be incorrectly spelled. For example; "And Commanders Pennw, Pontq".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], what was this mysterious contact name" to read "[Rank], what was this mysterious contacts name".
    -Additional dialogue with "i" vice "I" being used. Additional dialogue with "dont" vice "don't"

Utopia Planitia: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -You used the response button "Continue" several times. Consider changing them to be more a part of the story when the player responds.
    -The use of dialogue with "i" vice "I".
    -The dialogue that is supposed to be the player answering Mr. Blacks question needs to be changed to [OOC] dialogue to match previous player dialogue format.
    -The Admiral Mirren Sola dialogue; consider changing "You are ordered to disable the vessel then board her find and look for any information that helps us end this" to read "You are ordered to disable the vessel, board her, and find any information that will help us end this".
    -Consider changing "This is one of the Federation most heavily armed vessel in the fleet and i will not allow this vessel to leave the area" to read "This is one of the Federations most heavily armed vessels and I will not allow it to fall into enemy hands".
    -Consider changing "You are authorized to fire and destroy it" to read "You are authorized to fire on and destroy it".
    -Consider removing "I will not let it leave this system". It is unnecessary to the story.
    -Consider changing "[OOC]We had eight dead and five are missing including Jeff Hudson[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]We had eight dead and five missing, including Jeff Hudson[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing the response button "He was beamed ove to the U.S.S. Havoc" to read "He was beamed over to the U.S.S. Havoc".

Deep Space: This is a good map design with a tough but fun battle. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "She is trying to leave deep space" to read "She is trying to outrun us".
    -The use of dialogue response buttons with "i" vice "I".

U.S.S. Havoc's Bridge: This is a good map design with a fun battle. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "[Rank], we have been beamed over to the aft of the bridge" to read "[Rank], we have been beamed over to the aft end of the bridge".
    -Consider changing "Most of the vessels crew are in or around Engineering most likely to repair the damage that we caused" to read "Most of the vessels crew are in Engineering, most likely repairing the damage we caused".
    -The post "Start the download" dialogue; consider changing "i recommand we beam back and take care of this vessel" to read "I recommend we beam back and take care of this vessel".

Deep Space: This is a good map design with a tough but fun battle. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The post "Answer the hail" dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], Are you welling to fire and destroy another Federation vessel" to read "[Rank], are you willing to fire on and destroy another Federation vessel".
    -Consider changing the response button "Jeff, Answer me this" to read "Jeff, why are you doing this".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]how is that protecting the federation[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]how is that protecting the Federation[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]The Federation stand for peace and to peaceful explore and not to start wars and have dirty this uniform and you have betrayed that very uniform, and it is my duty to bring you and your group to justice[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]The Federation stands for peaceful exploration of the universe, not starting wars. You have soiled and betrayed that uniform. It is my duty bring you to justice[/OOC]".
    -The use of dialogue response button with "Dont" vice "Don't"
    -Consider changing the response button "Lock targets and fire" to read "Lock on target and fire".
    -The post "Destroy the U.S.S. Havoc" dialogue; consider changing "[OOC]He was only buying his time to repair his vessel so he could destroy us or call in help[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]He was only trying to bide his time so he could repair his vessel so he could destroy us[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]I had my orders and it is was between us or him, I will always pick me and my crew[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]I had my orders and if given a choice between him or my crew, I will always choose my crew[/OOC]".
    -The question from Mr. Black "Your crew are your family, what would you not do to protect them" is never answered. Consider writing dialogue from the player or remove it.
    -Consider removing Mr. White's dialogue prior to the map transfer dialogue. Based on the map transfer dialogue it makes this dialogue redundant.

Starfleet Security Building: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing the response button "Its long and interesting" to read "It's long and interesting".
    -Consider changing the response button "Its getting tiresome but they need to figure and investigate these things, I should be getting back" to read "It's getting tiresome but they need to investigate this thoroughly. I should be getting back".
    -The Away Team Rally Point does not work here.
    -The dialogue with "Admiral Mirren Sola" seems unnecessary.
    -The use of dialogue response button with "dont" vice "don't"
    -Consider changing the response button "Oh joyness, now i know" to read "Now I know".

Aelas System: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing the response button "I know that name, but cant remember where tho" to read "I know that name, but can't remember where though".
    -The use of dialogue with "Dont" vice "don't"
    -Consider changing "We the Tal'Shiar can do what we want" to read "We the Tal Shiar can do what we want"
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Sub Admiral, I am deeply sorry for your loss but under no choice will this vessel be boarded by you or any other member of the Romulan Tal'shiar[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Sub Admiral, I am deeply sorry for your loss but under no circumstances will this vessel be boarded by you or any other member of the Tal Shiar[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], you might stand a change against one maybe two of my vessels but not four of them" to read "[Rank], you might stand a chance against one, maybe two of my vessels, but not four of them"
    -The dialogue seems to be out of order. There is dialogue that appears to be intended to occur before the "Answer hail" dialogue. Consider moving that dialogue to the front of the "Answer hail" dialogue.
    -Consider changing "[OOC]It was almost two weeks later, we were travling through the Aelas system on our way back to Earth for our shore leave after a mission helping out the Romulan Republic out then some thing happen[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]It was almost two weeks later, we were traveling through the Aelas system on our way back to Earth for our shore leave. We had just completed a mission helping out the Romulan Republic when something happen[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "Then according to your reports, you and your vessel met up with Admiral Sola and her vessel and you guys met on her vessel" to read "Then according to your reports, you met with Admiral Sola and her vessel".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]We would be receiving a package to transport to Earth and as soon as we completed the mission our shore leave will start[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]We were to receive a package for transport to Earth. Once we completed the mission our shore leave could start[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]It was an Romulan Republic Ambassador on his way to Earth[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]It was a Romulan Republic Ambassador on his way to Earth[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], Dont you find that suspicious" to read "[Rank], don't you find that suspicious".
    -Consider changing the response button "No not really, i suupose the Admiral wanted to make sure he was safe and got to Earth safe" to read "No not really. I suppose the Admiral wanted to make sure he made it to Earth safely".
    -Consider changing "A soon as you beam down the Ambassador to Earth, what did you fo and go" to read "Once the ambassador beamed down to Earth what did you do".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]The Ambassador was transporter to Starfleet Medical under heavy security[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]The Ambassador was transported to Starfleet Medical under heavy security[/OOC]".
    -Story plot point. Your dialogue indicates that the player takes an away team down to investigate the Embassy but the next map is the Medical Building. Consider changing the dialogue to indicate that you are taking an away team to investigate.

Medical Building: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "Fifteen dead and twenty Two injured" to read "Fifteen dead and twenty two injured".
    -Consider changing "You may but keep it short, the Ambassador is still in minor pain" to read "You may but keep it short, the Ambassador is still in pain".
    -Consider changing the response button "Understand" to read "Understood".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], its good to see you" to read "[Rank], it's good to see you".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Fifteen were killed and Twenty two were injured[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Fifteen were killed and twenty two were injured[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Starfleet security is invesagating[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Starfleet security is investigating[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Any information that you have would be great[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Any information that you can give us would be helpful[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "My first time on Earth and it is spent at the medical building" to read "My first time on Earth and I am spending it at Starfleet Medical".
    -Consider changing the response button "As best as he could" to read "As best he could".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], please do remember to take it slow and calm and please be careful to limit your questions" to read "[Rank], please take it easy, he is still in pain and needs his rest"
    -Consider changing the response button "Understand" to read "Understood".

Embassy: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -This is a minor detail but I was curious why there would be an Earth Embassy on Earth? Consider changing this to the Federation Council building or something along those lines.
    -The Romulan Republic Ambassador dialogue; consider changing "I also noticed the great deal of security here aswell, most likely due to all the guests here at the embassy" to read "I also noticed a significant security presence, most likely due to the large number of guests visiting the embassy".
    -The Starfleet Security dialogue; consider changing "Excuse me, sir, this room is off limits you may not enter this room until told so" to read "I am sorry sir but this room is off limits without authorization".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]That is the new updated security protocol to prevent any issues happening before it starts[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]That is a standard security protocol to prevent unauthorized access to restricted areas[/OOC]".
    -Consider removing "[OOC]But go on[/OOC]".
    -The Lethean dialogue; consider changing "We are busy so go away or ill kill you where you stand" to read "We are busy so go away or I'll kill you where you stand".
    -The Romulan Republic Ambassador dialogue; consider changing "Then I walked over to the Replicators to get something to drink and I bumped into, Mr White from Starfleet and wanted to talk" to read "Then I walked over to the replicators to get something to drink where I bumped into Mr. White from Starfleet. He wanted to talk".
    -Consider changing the response button "What did he want" to read "What did he say".
    -The Doctor dialogue; "You can come back at a later date to finish" to read "You can come back later".
    -The doctor interrupts the questioning before the ambassador mentions the explosion that occurs. You should have him mention the blast before the doctor interrupts.

Starfleet Security Building: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The Science Officer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], its been fifteen hours, are you almost done" to read "[Rank], it's been fifteen hours, are you almost done".
    -The Starfleet Security Reception dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], there are ready to complete the debriefing with you, please go back to the room" to read "[Rank], they are ready to complete the debriefing with you. Please go back to the room".
    -Consider changing the response button "Agreed" to read "On my way".
    -The Mr White dialogue when the player enters the room is the same after the player sits down. Consider removing the duplicate dialogue after the player sits.
    -Consider changing "He had asked me if I made any progress with the information he had given me and I told him no because I have been busy then he shood his head then left" to read "He asked if I had made any progress with the information he had given me. I told him I had not because I had been very busy. He shook his head and left without another word".
    -Consider changing "Why didn't you ask him why he was at the Earth Embassy at the time" to read "Why didn't you ask him what he was doing at the embassy at the time of the explosion".
    -Consider changing the response button "No, i decided not too because i didnt want him to find out that i knew he was there" to read "I decided not too because I didn't want him to find out that I knew he was there".
    -The Map Transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], i think we might have found some items in some of the debris from the Embassy, please come to the Cargo bay" to read "[Rank], I think we may have found some evidence in the debris from the embassy. Please come to the cargo bay".

Cargo Bay: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The initial dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], like I say I think we found five signs at who might have bombed our Embassy,I have the results here in Engineering and a sample in sick by, but im not too sure if we are right, so if you wouldn?t mind can you please double-check" to read "[Rank], I think we found evidence that may lead to who bombed our embassy. I sent samples to engineering and sickbay for analysis. Can you double check our readings to make sure we didn't miss anything".
    -The post "Scan the final piece debris" dialogue; "[Rank], there is a bio sample, as i suspected, i have already given it to the doctor and she said, she will add the information to the computer, so you can use the console over there" to read "[Rank], you have verified the DNA sample we found earlier. I sent the sample to sickbay for analysis and they have transferred the results to the computer. You can access the information at the console over there".
    -The post "Get the results" dialogue; consider changing "[OOC]We got the results back on the bio sample and it points out to be one of the Lethean members who was at the Embassy[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]We retrieved the results of the DNA sample and it came from a member of the Lethean delegation at the embassy[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Thank to our quick thinking Tactical Officer we were able to track down the Vessel in question, it was traveling through deep space heading back to Klingon space" to read "Thanks to the quick thinking of my tactical officer we were able to track the Lethean delegations vessel. It was in deep space heading for Klingon space[/OOC]".

Deep Space: This is a good map design with a tough but fun battle. The story dialogue is well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Lethean vessel?s Bridge: This is a good map design with tough but fun battles. The story dialogue is well written. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The Lethean Captain dialogue; consider changing "That is a outragious thing to say, [Rank]" to read "That is an outrageous thing to say [Rank]".
    -Consider changing "Yes were at the Embassy but we did not bomb your Embassy" to read "Yes we were there but we did not bomb your embassy".
    -Consider changing "We also lost several officers in the bombing" to read "We lost several members of our delegation in the blast as well".
    -Consider changing "Why would we bomb a Federation Embassy for" to read "Why would we bomb a Federation embassy".
    -Consider changing the response button "I dont know but we have a bio sample linking you to it" to read "We have Lethean DNA linking you the explosion".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], Go and use our console to prove it, we did touch it but did not planet it" to read "Leatheans handled the bomb but we did not plant it. Use out computers to verify I am telling the truth".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], if we did do it, we would have done it right there would be no one around but a burnt hole in your ground where the Embassy used to be" to read "If we had bombed your embassy there would be nothing left but a hole in the ground".
    -The post "Look at the computer banks" dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we just finished going through their computer and there is no proof stating there was anyone else involved but we are not done yet" to read "[Rank], we have completed our initial analysis of their database and have found no evidence supporting the Lethean Captains assertion that there is anyone else involved. We are continuing our analysis".
    -Consider changing the response button "You will be taking into custody and transported over to Starfleet security to answer for your crime" to read "You will be taken into custody and turned over to Starfleet security for further questioning".
    -Consider changing "it appears to be a hologram of a Nuasicaan" to read "it appears to be a hologram of a Nausicaan".
    -There is a hole in the story dialogue from when it mentions "a hologram of a Nausicaan" and when the player declares "the Romulan Republic Ambassador" is who bombed the embassy. As the player I already suspected him but there is no dialogue based on this map that indicates that conclusion. You need to rewrite the dialogue in this section to support that conclusion.
    -The Doctor dialogue; consider changing "His blood is not of a Romulan but of a human" to read "His blood is not Romulan but Human".
    -Consider changing "He had some short of blood device in his system to make his blood be green" to read "His blood contained a chemical which made it green".
    -Consider changing "We wouldn't know anything about it unless we took a really good look at his blood" to read "The only way to detect the chemical would be a detailed analysis of his blood".
    -Consider changing "I was about to question this person why it is human and not Romulan" to read "I was on my way to confront him about the chemical I found in his blood".
    -Consider changing the response button "He was right infront of us and now he is gone" to read "He was right in front of us the whole time and now is gone".
    -Consider changing the response button "I don't know but when i do meet up with him i be sure to ask" to read "I don't know but when I catch him I will be sure to ask.
    -The Kris Mento dialogue; Consider changing "[OOC]I want the truth to why you bombed the Embassy[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]I want the truth. Why did you bomb the embassy[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], You can't handle the truth" to read "[Rank], you can't handle the truth".
    -Consider changing the response button "You killed innocent people at the Embassy" to read "You killed innocent people at the embassy".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], you want the truth?.fine here is the truth, [Rank], you are such a blind fool to think those people at the Embassy were innocent people" to read [Rank], you want the truth? Fine, here is the truth. None of those people in the embassy were innocent".
    -Consider removing "There are no such thing as innocent people, they are all guilty" as redundant.
    -Consider removing "Only guilty people" as redundant.
    -Consider changing "IIf you want to know why i am doing this?.come and get me" to read "If you want to know why I am doing this then come and get me.
    -Consider changing "Nothing, then we are here. I spent almost two weeks looking for him and his group with no luck" to read "[OOC]We spent almost two weeks looking for him and his group with no luck. Then we were told to report here to Starfleet security for questioning[/OOC]".
    -The Map Transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we are done, please go and go with your away team, we will come and talk to you before you go" to read "Thank you [Rank], we are done. Please return to the reception area and we will be out shortly to talk to you before you leave".

Starfleet Security Building: This is a nice map design with well written dialogue and is a good summary to this mission. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The Mr White dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we are now done your debriefing and we are now fine with the fact that you or your crew had no actions helping them out" to read "[Rank], after completing your debriefing we believe neither you nor any member of your crew aided the terrorists in the attack".
    -Consider changing "We might have some more questions for you later, but I will let you know" to read "We may have additional questions for you later".
    -Consider changing the response button "Just send a transmission to my ship if you have any more questions" to read "Just let me know and I will be happy to answer them".

End Report

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. Your development of this mission series is a great start but needs a little more work. I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
    Brian

This critique report also filed 10/10/2013 on forum posting for: Logitech's new master list of missions
  • logitech007logitech007 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th,

Thank you for reviewing part one and English is my primary language I must have missed a few items I have doubled check both of them a few times but I will be going through it as soon as I am done.

Thanks again. I can not wait till part 2 is reviewed by you.

I look forward for your opinions on part two and three. Thanks again. Logitech007
    Logitech007
    edited October 2013
    Hey, Evil70th, I have gone back and made those changes and thank you again for pointing them out to me.

Thanks.
    Logitech007.
    Logitech007
    edited October 2013
    Hey, Evil70th, I have gone back and made those changes and thank you again for pointing them out to me.

Thanks.
    Logitech007.

Hi Logitech,

I have run into an issue on the "U.S.S. Hood's ready room" map. I am unable to execute the task "Join the conversation". I tried moving all around the room and was unable to get a prompt or trigger any dialogue. I tried to reload the map and still had no luck. I am placing a hold on the review until you notify me that it is fixed.

I need to address another concern I have with your mission series. I spent 8+ hours writing the report on part 1 covering spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Part 2 of your mission series is shaping up with similar errors and I cannot possibly spend 8+ hours writing reports on a single mission. The queue is already backed up far enough because of my real life work schedule without spending an entire day reviewing a single mission. From this point forward in the mission I will try to sum up the errors on each map without suggesting entire rewrites of the dialogue on a single map.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    To all authors who have submitted or intend to submit missions for review,

While I offer you in depth reviews of your missions I cannot possibly spend an entire day reviewing and rewriting entire portions of your dialogue. I will make suggestions for dialogue to help a mission. I will continue to point out spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors that I find. I will also point our plot errors and holes when I find them as well as issues with maps. Those of you who are in the queue waiting for a review understand I already have a very long back log due to my real life work schedule. I am working through the queue as rapidly as my schedule permits. I am trying to be a thorough as I can in each review and I appreciate your patience. :)

Thanks for understanding and for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil 70th, I have taken care of the spelling and the grammar and the reach marker in the U.S.S. Hood's ready room, you should not have any issues with that, so part 2 is ready for you to review when ever you have time.

Thanks again.
    Logitech007
    Logitech007
  • eldil1eldil1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey there Evil,

I'll start off by thanking you for all the time you spend on these mission reports. They are a big help.

With that said, I'd like to add another mission to your queue. I've finally finished "Contact Squared Part 2" and I would really appreciate your feedback.

I've made a few adjustments in Part 1 (and Part 2) based on your suggestions, so I'm eager to see what you think.

Thanks in advance...

Link to my thread

Mission Name: Contact Squared Part 2
    Author: eldil
    Minimum Level: 41+
    Project ID: ST-HJID8YSBG
    Estimated Mission Length: 1hour 30 minutes

In Game Description:
    **Spoiler Alert**

Check out "Contact Squared Part 1" before reading on.

Your ship is gone, and the first Malcorian warp flight has met with disaster. Only your away team and a Malcorian science officer have survived the expedition.

Can history be set right?

Why are the Borg concerned with the Malcorians?

How far will you go to save the future?

Learn the answers to these questions as you fight for survival alongside the crew of the U.S.S. Bozeman.

The Mission will begin just outside the Sierra/Starbase39 System.

This is a story-driven mission with significant ground combat, and a few space battles.

My Missions

Contact Squared Part 1
    Contact Squared Part 2
    Contact Squared: Tribunal (coming soon)
    Contact Squared: Shadows (coming... not as soon...)
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil 70th, I have taken care of the spelling and the grammar and the reach marker in the U.S.S. Hood's ready room, you should not have any issues with that, so part 2 is ready for you to review when ever you have time.

Thanks again.
    Logitech007

Thanks Logitech. I just finished part 2 and I am writing the report. I should have it posted soon.

Thanks for fixing the issue with the reach marker.
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    eldil1 wrote: »
    Hey there Evil,

I'll start off by thanking you for all the time you spend on these mission reports. They are a big help.

With that said, I'd like to add another mission to your queue. I've finally finished "Contact Squared Part 2" and I would really appreciate your feedback.

I've made a few adjustments in Part 1 (and Part 2) based on your suggestions, so I'm eager to see what you think.

Thanks in advance...

Link to my thread

Mission Name: Contact Squared Part 2
    Author: eldil
    Minimum Level: 41+
    Project ID: ST-HJID8YSBG
    Estimated Mission Length: 1hour 30 minutes

In Game Description:

Hi Eldil,

Welcome to the queue and I am glad my reviews are helpful to authors. That is my goal. Your mission is currently 15th in the queue behind admirison. I am in the middle of writing a report for another mission and all missions should move up in the queue today.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Hello, Evil 70th, I have a couple of missions I would like for you to review, I will give you the information that you will need.

Please note, Part one starts at the end of my other series and this part continues the story but playing the other series is not needed but you might be confused.

Mission Name: The Fvain Group part Tne. ( You will need a shuttle for one part of this mission, the game will tell you when you need it.)
    Minimum Level: 31+
    Project ID: ST-HFIPWJ7A5
    Estimated Mission Length: About 30-45 min.

Story: Now we know who in Starfleet's Echelon is part of the Fvain Group, but does it going further up the chain then some of its command officers. Are there more misguided officers who are plotting? Who will we enter into a temporary alliance with, The Romulans or the Klingons, to put an end to this and will this new alliance push the Federation across the line that they can not undo or will the ends justify the means to whatever the length Starfleet will go to end this threat once and for all? Another player is revealed.

Starting place: Wall console just outside of the Transporter room on Earth space dock.

Thank you for taking the time to play and review my missions.

Thanks
    Logitech007

Federation Mission - The Fvain Group part Two
    Project ID: ST-HFIPWJ7A5

Report Start

Summary: As with the previous review the overall concept of the mission is a good one however the dialogue needs a lot of work. Your map designs are very well done and the enemy mobs are tough but for the most part fun. From a combat perspective players will really enjoy the tougher ground combat, although I would not recommend taking on this mission on Elite level. The battles are tough enough on Normal level. Despite the story dialogue needing a lot of work the overall mission is good and I would recommend it to other players.

In my review of the maps I talk about the use of Cryptic maps during a mission to transition from one location to another and continue the mission. While there are some Cryptic missions that allow this it has not been added as a true feature in the Foundry. I have seen other authors attempt to use this part of their missions and due to the clumsy nature of the interface it usually serves to detract from the mission rather than adding to it. One of my first missions I tried this method but in the end I got rid of it for those same reasons. I think the only benefit you get is that you can add more custom maps to your mission, which is not necessarily a good thing. For all of these reasons I would caution against the use of Cryptic maps to bridge between custom maps.

Below I mention the spelling of Tal Shiar. It is something I noted in part 1 of the series but forgot to write up. There are several places you spell it Tal'Shiar in the dialogue but STO recognizes the spelling as Tal Shiar. I think you knew this since on the Tal Shiar maps you spelled the name of the map correctly. In addition there is the spelling of the Klingon slur petaQ. You spell it PetaQ in a couple of places however on STO and TNG websites the proper spelling of the word is petaQ.

One last thing I noted. On every map almost all dialogue had an issue with run-on sentences. This included random capitalizations of words like "Three" or "Aid". There were also some words that were misspelled throughout. As I suggested in my previous report I would strongly recommend you use your favorite word processor to write dialogue. Also creating a script when you first begin to develop your mission would definitely help. These things combined will help you to develop detailed missions that all players would enjoy.

Below are several things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a very detailed description. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "but does it going further up the chain then some of its command officers." to read "but does it go further up the chain than some of its commanding officers?"
    -Consider changing "Who will we enter into a temporary alliance with, The Romulans or the Klingons, to put an end to this and will this new alliance push the Federation across the line that they can not undo or will the ends justify the means to whatever the length Starfleet will go to end this threat once and for all" to read "Who will we enter into a temporary alliance with to put an end to this new alliance? The Romulans or the Klingons? Will the Federation cross a line that they cannot return from or will the ends justify the means?".

Grant Mission Dialogue: This dialogue is exactly the same as the description. Your goal with the grant mission dialogue should be to draw the player in and make them want to click the 'Accept' button. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider changing "but does it going further up the chain then some of its command officers." to read "but does it go further up the chain than some of its commanding officers?"
    -Consider changing "Who will we enter into a temporary alliance with, The Romulans or the Klingons, to put an end to this and will this new alliance push the Federation across the line that they can not undo or will the ends justify the means to whatever the length Starfleet will go to end this threat once and for all" to read "Who will we enter into a temporary alliance with to put an end to this new alliance? The Romulans or the Klingons? Will the Federation cross a line that they cannot return from or will the ends justify the means?".

Mission Task: Consider adding the start location of the first custom map to the initial task. I noted no spelling errors with the initial task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
    Starbase 375: This is a nice map design but the story dialogue has several issues with spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I noted several items below to consider changing:
    -The Cadet dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], welcome back to Starbase375" to read "[Rank], welcome back to Starbase 375".
    -Consider changing "Commander John Pepsi, is looking for you , and wants to talk to you" to read "Commander John Pepsi would like to talk to you".
    -Consider changing "You can find him in the Command area" to read "You can find him in the command center".
    -The use of dialogue response button with "dont" vice "don't"
    -A plot issue. You have the NPC "Mr White" address the player in a completely random conversation and the NPC himself is nowhere on the map that I can see. Consider placing the NPC right outside the transporter room or remove the conversation since it appears to have nothing to do with the mission so far.
    -The Commander John Pepsi dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we have an problem?" to read "[Rank], we have a problem."
    -Consider changing "We have no idea where Admiral Sola is?" to read "We have no idea where Admiral Sola is."
    -Consider changing "I was about to inform Starfleet command, but I heard you had docked and hoped she was with you and I guess she is not" to read "I was about to contact Starfleet Command when I heard you were docking. I hoped she was with you."
    -Consider changing the response button "We should inform Starfleet Command, right away" to read "We should contact Starfleet Command right away".
    -The Lieutenant dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], We are getting a transmission from somewhere and it is blocked and can not pinpoint where it is coming from?" to read "[Rank], we are receiving a transmission but the source location is being blocked."
    -Consider changing "Its Kris Mento" to read "It's Kris Mento".
    -The Kris Mento dialogue; consider removing "To gloat to all of us" from the response button.
    -Consider changing "why don't you try and scan for her vessel in space, maybe then you can find her and her vessel" to read "why not scan for her vessel?"
    -Consider removing "Like jezz, do I have to do all the work for you".
    -Consider changing "But back to the gloating part, I am going to gloat at you for the fact you had me right in front of you and you could not even find it out, the only reason you found out was the doctor got snoopy and ran my blood??good luck next time, [Rank]" to read "Back to gloating. You had me right in front of you the whole time and could not figure it out. It took a curious doctor running my blood sample to figure it out. You are pathetic [Rank]".
    -The Lieutenant dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], I have located a debris field just inside this system out of the Starbase's sensor range" to read "[Rank], I have located a debris field just inside the system but just outside normal scanning range of the starbase".
    -Consider changing "I had to extend their range to even get the lock" to read "I adjusted the sensor range to cover the entire system".
    -Consider changing "and its a match to the Admiral's Sola vessel" to read "and it's a match to Admiral Sola's ship".
    -Consider adding in dialogue regarding trying to contact the Admirals ship. The dialogue would indicate that transmissions are being blocked in that area. Then the player would proceed to check out the debris field and locate the Admirals ship.
    -This is a plot point. Consider have the player note the Ferengi is selling what appears to be Federation cargo while on the way to talk to Commander John Pepsi. Then when the player states he is going to confront the Ferengi after locating the Admirals ship it would make more sense.
    -Consider changing "I am going to get her and her vessel but I did hear that a Ferengi did have some Federation cargo, I am going to have a word with him before I leave" to read "I will check out the cargo ship debris field and see if I can contact Admiral Sola. Wait a minute. The Ferengi merchant we passed on the way in here. He was selling what appeared to be Federation cargo. I think we should talk to him first".
    -The Ferengi Merchant Gari dialogue; consider changing the response button "You had mentioned that you had got some cargo from Federation cargo vessels, where did you get it" to read "I noticed you are selling Federation cargo. Where did you get it?"
    -Consider changing "I don't have time for this, Tell me where you got it or I will string you up by your ears and call Starfleet security to tell them to search your vessel and to take their time and then you wont make any profit" to read "I don't have time for this. Tell me where you got the cargo or I will have Starfleet Security seize your vessel and take their time searching it. I will see to it you make no profit at all".
    -Consider changing "there I told you please don't send Starfleet security on me" to read "There I told you. Please don't contact Starfleet Security".
    -Consider changing the response button "I wont this time but I wont be this nice next time" to read "I won't have them seize your ship this time, but I want you to surrender all this cargo immediately".

Starbase 375 System: The map design is good and the battles are tough but fun. The story dialogue has several issues related to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I noted several items below to consider changing:
    -The Tactical Officer dialogue; consider changing "We have picked up debris that looks like from three Federation cargo vessels" to read "We are picking up debris that appears to be from three Federation cargo vessels".
    -Consider changing "The Admiral's vessel is in the middle disabled" to read "The Admiral's ship is in the middle of the debris and is disabled".
    -Consider changing "I am also picking up Three Keldon class vessels heading towards the U.S.S. Gorkon" to read "I am also picking up three Keldon class vessels heading towards the U.S.S. Gorkon"
    -The Gul Dexmar dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we claim this debris field, I suggest that you pull away, before one of my warships accidently fires at your ship" to read "[Rank], we claim salvage rights to this debris field. I suggest you veer off before one of my ships accidently fires on you".
    -Consider changing "Gul Dexmar, this is Federation space, Federation cargo vessels and is in the protection of one of my vessels, so no I do not think so, I suggest you and your vessels leave Federation space before I contact Garak on Cardassia Prime" to read "Gul Dexmar, this is Federation space, those are Federation cargo vessels, and there is a Federation starship conducting rescue operations in that area. I suggest you and your ships withdraw from Federation space immediately to avoid a diplomatic incident".
    -Consider changing "I have three Keldon class warships against Two of your vessels, one of which is heavily disabled, you don't stand a chance" to read "I have three Keldon class warships against Two of your vessels, one of which is heavily damaged. You don't stand a chance"
    -Consider changing "Look again you fool" to read "You stand corrected Gul Dexmar".
    -Consider changing "Are you prepare to defeat four Federation vessels" to read "Are you prepared to engage four Federation ships".
    -Consider changing "[Rank], the numbers don't matter, are you prepare to engage Three Keldon class warships" to read "[Rank], the numbers don't matter. Are you prepared to engage three Keldon class warships".
    -Consider moving the hail from the Cardassian to be closer to the debris field and the battle. It seems odd that we exchange the dialogue above from so far apart. It also delays out entry into the battle.
    -The post "Destroy the Klingon vessels" dialogue; consider changing "The rest of the other Federation vessels are heading towards Starbase 375" to read "All Federation ships are heading to Starbase 375".
    -The Admiral Mirren Sola dialogue; consider changing "We were answering a distress call from one of our cargo vessels, when three Federations vessels were attacking the cargo vessels, as soon as I dropped out of warp they targeted us" to read "We were responding to a distress call from three of our cargo vessels that were under attack from Federation vessels. The Federation vessels targeted us as soon as we dropped from warp".
    -Consider changing the response button "Ok, Admiral, anything else we can help you with" to read "Ok Admiral, is there anything else we can help you with".
    -Consider changing "No, thanks for the offer, [Rank]" to read "Not at the moment [Rank]".
    -Consider changing "As soon as we both are back at Starbase 375, I want you to contact me as soon as we both are back at the Starbase" to read "Please contact me once you have arrived back at Starbase 375".
    -Consider changing the response button "Ok, will do, Admiral" to read "Will do Admiral".
    -The "Talk to U.S.S. Gorkon" task; consider changing that to "Contact Admiral Sola". Then change the contact to the Admiral vice the U.S.S. Gorkon.
    -Consider changing "[Rank], once again thanks for the help out, back there" to read "[Rank] once again, thanks for the help back there".
    -As explained in a previous forum posting I am unable to completely rewrite your dialogue for each map. From this point forward in the report I will indicate the location and type of issue with the dialogue on each map.
    -The U.S.S. Gorkon dialogue starting with "On our way back" needs to be changed. The entire dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The response button for that dialogue needs to be checked for spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
    -The U.S.S. Gorkon dialogue starting with "I know" needs to be changed. Each separate sentence is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The map transfer dialogue and button that take you back to the Cryptic map says "Go to Next Map". Consider changing the dialogue to something related to the mission.

Cryptic Maps: The use of Cryptic maps to transfer between mission maps does not work in the Foundry. Even though many Cryptic missions do this they have not given authors the ability to properly use this feature. I understand what you are trying to achieve with this but any of the dialogue can be accomplished within your existing mission maps. The Admiral Marconi dialogue could have all been accomplished at the end of the Starbase 375 map. It was not necessary to send the player all the way to DS9. The use of a shuttle by the player, while a nice diversion, was not really required to accomplish that portion of the mission. I did not use a shuttle and completed the tasks without issue. If you choose to keep the Cryptic maps as a bridge between the mission maps I suggest you remove the shuttle craft change and all the running around on DS9 in between. It is tedious and unnecessary to the mission over all. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The Ops Officer dialogue needs to be changed. Consider changing "Deep space nine" to read "Deep Space 9".
    -The Admiral Marconi dialogue needs to be changed. Consider changing "[Rank],As you know" to read "[Rank], as you know". The second sentence of that dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -Consider changing "And that is your mission is to enter" to read "Your mission is to enter".

Orias system: This is a good map design with optional combat. If you are in a shuttle then the battles are probably not a good idea. The story dialogue needs work as indicated below. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The post "Scan the Orias system" task dialogue needs to be changed. There are punctuation issues. There should be a coma following Klingon.
    -The second Tactical Officer dialogue response button; consider changing "How or we will be seen. We are in enemy space?" to read "We need to be careful. So how do we approach the object without being seen?"
    -The Science Officer dialogue starting with "[Rank], there is a nebula" needs work. Consider changing "Its" and "its" in this dialogue to read "It's" and it's". Also the sentence that begins with "Its" and ends with "as well" is a run-on sentence. The new sentence should start at "I suggest".
    -The post "Scan the Nebula" dialogue needs to be changed. Consider changing "effecting" to "affecting". Consider changing "It is still effecting our and their sensors, so we should be safe" to read "Our sensors are still affected so we should be safe".
    -The post second "Send the pulse" dialogue; consider changing "There is an base inside the nebula" to read "There is a base inside the nebula".
    -Consider removing the references to the "nebula within another nebula" as it does not appear to add anything to the mission.
    -Consider changing "Tal'Shiar" to read "Tal Shiar" which is the recognized spelling in STO.
    -The Engineering Officer dialogue needs to be changed. The second sentence in the dialogue is a run-on sentence.
    -The Tactical Officer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], It's the Romulan Tal'shiar, we shouldn't put it past them" to read "[Rank], it's the Tal Shiar, we shouldn't put it past them".
    -The map transfer dialogue and button that take you back to the Cryptic map says "Go to Next Map". Consider changing the dialogue to something related to the mission.

Cryptic Map: As with the previous Cryptic map you are trying to create a bridge between mission maps that can be handled with simple dialogue at the end of the previous map. I understand this is to provide the player with the ability to switch back to their regular ship, however as with my previous comments the shuttle was never needed for this portion of the mission. Again I suggest removing the requirement to change ships and remove the Cryptic map bridge between mission maps. Most of what you want to accomplish within the story can be handled at the end of previous maps with dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The Admiral Marconi dialogue response button; consider changing "It went fine a lot of vessel protection and even a Tal'Shir outpost" to read "We completed the mission without incident. There are several ships and a Tal Shiar outpost in the system".
    -The first sentence of the second Admiral Marconi dialogue is a run-on sentence. Consider replacing the coma after "one piece" with a period.
    -Consider changing "report that you had filled for Admiral Sola" to read "report that you filed with Admiral Sola".
    -The need for you to insert direction on which prompt to use indicates the issue within the Foundry for using Cryptic maps as a bridge between mission maps. If you intend to continue to use this Cryptic map consider moving the entrance to the next mission map to another location on DS9". Then you would not need to explain which prompt the player needs to use.

U.S.S. Hood's ready room: This is a good map design but the story dialogue needs work as indicated below. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The second "Admiral Mirren Sola" dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify punctuation.
    -The response button; consider changing "Tal'Shiar" to read "Tal Shiar". Also it seems redundant to refer to it as a "Romulan Tal Shiar base".
    -The third "Admiral Mirren Sola" dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The players [OOC] response dialogue is a series of run-on sentences. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. For example you use the word "wont" vice "won?t".
    -Consider changing "the U.S.S. [ShipFullName] damaged" to read "we damaged".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Planet is an class D, which does support builds and life underground[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]The planet is a class D, which supports life underground[/OOC]".
    -The first "Captain" dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The second "Captain" dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify punctuation.
    -The third "Captain" dialogue needs to be changed. You need to verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The response button "Orbital bombardment, isn't that a bit much, do you think?" to read "Don't you think orbital bombardment is a bit much?"
    -The "Admiral Mirren Sola" dialogue is a run-on sentence. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -Consider changing "[OOC]But Admiral, Orbital bombardment that is unnecessary and wrong, we are Starfleet officers and we should not destroy a planet just to capture one person[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Admiral, orbital bombardment should not be used to capture one person[/OOC]"
    -Consider changing "it would be up to whole is leading the Taskforce if they want to use the order" to read "it is up to the leader of the taskforce to decide if bombardment is needed. That is why I am placing you in charge of the taskforce".
    -Consider changing "Are we all cleared with this" to read "Are these orders clear".
    -The map transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we are coming towards the Orisas system, the fleet is engaging the enemy vessels, we will be dropped in one battle" to read "[Rank], we are approaching the Orias system. The fleet has engaged the enemy and we will be coming out of warp near the closest battle".

Orias system: This is a nice map design with some tough but fun battles. The story dialogue is well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Tal Shiar facility Lower level: This is a good map with several tough battles and little story dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The post "Scan the lower levels" response button; consider changing "Everyone watch your self" to read "Everyone watch yourself".
    -There are a lot of enemy mobs that are extremely tough. Even with the respawn points you put in it took me almost 30 minutes to get through all the enemy mobs. Consider reducing the number of the enemy mobs spread across the map.
    -The map transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank],we aew ready" to read "[Rank], we are ready".
    -Consider changing the map transfer response button "Ok everyone be careful he is up there" to read "Everyone be careful, Mento's is up there".

Tal Shiar facility Upper level: This is a good map with several tough battles and story dialogue that needs work as indicated below. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The initial dialogue; consider changing "[OOC]watch your self's[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]watch yourselves[/OOC]"
    -The initial task; consider changing "Kill the The Fvain Group" to read "Kill the Fvain Group".
    -The post "Kill the The Fvain Group" task dialogue response button; consider changing "Stand gruad over there i will go and talk to him" to read "Stand guard over there. I will talk to him"
    -The Kris Mento dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], Welcome to my base" to read "[Rank], welcome to my base".
    -Consider changing "and what it has cost you, [Rank]?" to read "and what is has cost you."
    -Consider changing "Life's and Starfleet vessels are all gone into dust all to capture me" to read "Starfleet lives and ships destroyed all to capture me".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Yes it was worth it all the lives wasted and got all because of you and your group decided to teach us a lesson[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Yes, the lives we sacrificed to bring you to justice was worth it[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]Was it worth it on your side, Kris[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]Was it worth your groups sacrifice Kris[/OOC]".
    -Consider changing "[OOC]You said why I found you and capture you, you would tell me why?[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]You told me when I found and captured you that you would tell me why.[/OOC]"
    -The next "Kris Mento dialogue; consider removing "and not me" as redundant.
    -The sentence starting with "They have always forgot" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The last sentence is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify grammar and punctuation.
    -The word "Vengeance" should only be capitalized at the beginning of a sentence. Otherwise it should read "vengeance".
    -It appears the dialogue that starts with "See look, Kris" should be [OOC] dialogue.

Orias system: This is a good map with some tough but fun battles. The little story dialogue is well written but needs a little work. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The initial spawn point is very far away from the enemy mobs. By the time the player gets there at full impulse most of the enemies in the first engagement have been destroyed. Consider moving the initial spawn point closer.
    -The post "Destroy the Romulan wings of TFG" dialogue response button; consider changing "Ok, Set a course back to Starbase 375" to read "Ok, set course back to Starbase 375".
    -The map transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we are now at warp, we will ba ta Starbase 375 in less then two hours" to read "[Rank], we are now at warp and will arrive at Starbase 375 in less than two hours"

Gorath System: This is a good map with a fun battle. The little story dialogue is well written but needs a little work. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The "Mr White" dialogue; consider changing "come to the Aid of" to read "come to the aid of".
    -Consider changing the response button "I got no transmission no changing course" to read "I have received no transmission ordering me to change course".
    -The "Admiral Sola" dialogue; consider changing "his vessel and its under attack" to read "his vessel and it's under attack".
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue; consider changing "against my mighty Empire" to read "against my mighty empire".
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue starting with "I have met Admiral Mirren Sola in battle" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify grammar and punctuation.
    -The [OOC] dialogue starting with "She believes the key" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify grammar and punctuation.
    -Consider changing the response button "of the Klingon EMpire" to read "of the Klingon Empire".
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue; consider changing "Maybe or I would be callence for rhe leadership of the Klingon Empire and I will fail" to read "Maybe or I would be challenged for leadership of the Klingon Empire and I fail".
    -Consider changing "or you will be engage by my forces" to read "or you will be engaged by my forces".
    -The map transfer dialogue; consider changing "[Rank], we are now in orbit of Chancellor J'mpok base" to read "[Rank, we are no in orbit of Chancellor J'mpok's base".
    -Consider changing: "Chancellor has informed us" to read "The chancellor has informed us".

Chancellor J'mpok Base: This is a good map design. The story dialogue is well written but needs work as indicated below. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The initial dialogue; consider changing "[OOC]beamed down to the Chancellor J'Mpok base after we provide aid to his flagship[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]beamed down to the Chancellor J'mpok's base.[/OOC]"
    -Consider changing "[OOC]I am looking forward to see what he has to say[/OOC]" to read "[OOC]I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say[/OOC]".
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue; consider changing "This base was build during" to read "This base was built during".
    -The sentence starting with "All of these warriors" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences with proper punctuation.
    -The entire [OOC] dialogue starting with "Me and my vessel" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue starting with "[Rank], I don't believe" is a run-on sentence and needs to be changed. You need to break it down into appropriate sentences, verify spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
    -The "Ensign" dialogue; consider changing "My load, the Klingon Security has searched Gneral Shi'Vang's house and Computer banks and have located some information that indicates the General Shi'Vang is part of this group" to read " to read "My lord, Klingon security has searched General Shi'Vang's house and computer. They have located information indicating the general is part of this group".
    -Consider changing "My load we have a message" to read "My lord we have a message
    -The "Chancellor J'mpok" dialogue; consider changing "What that PetaQ was close by all alone." to read "That petaQ was close by all along?"
    -Consider moving the sentence that starts with"[Rank], get that PetaQ" to be the last sentence in the dialogue.
    -Consider changing "I will connect Starfleet and Admiral Sola" to read "I will contact Starfleet and Admiral Sola".
    -Consider changing "PetaQ" to "petaQ" which is the recognized spelling in STO.

Deep Space: This is a good map with some tough but fun battles. The little story dialogue is well written but needs a little work. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -The initial dialogue response button; consider changing "Beam the General board and target his vessel and fire" to read "Beam the General aboard and open fire on his ship".
    -Consider dropping the ships out of warp when they engage each other. Following the battle you can have the player either go back to warp or have them drop out of warp in the system where the remaining battles take place.
    -The post "Drop us out of warp" dialogue; consider changing "Its Admiral Sola on the U.S.S. Hood" to read "It's Admiral Sola onboard the U.S.S. Hood".
    -Consider changing "She is signal us that they are coming in firing" to read "She is signaling that they are coming in firing".

End Report

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. Your concept for this mission is good and with some work on the story dialogue you can make it a great mission. I look forward to playing/reviewing part 3 of this series and more of your work in the future.
    Brian

This critique report also filed 10/12/2013 on forum posting for: Logitech's new master list of missions
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th, I just looked at the review of part 2 and thank you for playing it and for leaving feedback.

Did you pick up the new version or still have the old version? Because I noticed you had mention about the spelling and grammar, I spent almost 4 hours going thru both parts looking for that in Microsoft word, its frustrating that you have found more.....but I am looking forward to seeing your full report I do hope it was not as bad as part 1 was which was good at getting rewards now since it is not not after your review which whatever.
    You review pointed out some areas I need to improve on and thank you for that.

Part 3 is further down the pipeline so I will be going thru it today, so me do remember to repack it up again the new version.

Thanks again.
    Logitech007

P.S. Thank you for spending all your free time doing reviews for people foundry created missions it does mean a lot to people like me and other people and you point out the weak parts so the authors can fix it. Thank you so very much.
    Logitech007
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th, I have made those changes that you had pointed out already and some of the spelling and some of the grammar I already took care of it last night it should have been in your copy because I did spend the extra time looking for it last night...hmmm it should have shown up, but I did go back and check.

Part 3 is all good I went back and doubled checked. Its ready to go when you do get to part 3 in your list.

Once again I would like to thank you for all your hard work that your are doing.

Thanks Logitech007
    Logitech007
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th, I just looked at the review of part 2 and thank you for playing it and for leaving feedback.

Did you pick up the new version or still have the old version? Because I noticed you had mention about the spelling and grammar, I spent almost 4 hours going thru both parts looking for that in Microsoft word, its frustrating that you have found more.....but I am looking forward to seeing your full report I do hope it was not as bad as part 1 was which was good at getting rewards now since it is not not after your review which whatever.
    You review pointed out some areas I need to improve on and thank you for that.

Part 3 is further down the pipeline so I will be going thru it today, so me do remember to repack it up again the new version.

Thanks again.
    Logitech007

P.S. Thank you for spending all your free time doing reviews for people foundry created missions it does mean a lot to people like me and other people and you point out the weak parts so the authors can fix it. Thank you so very much.

I am always happy to help. I did not drop and restart the mission as I had progressed to a specific point. I did not feel like starting the whole mission over.
    Hey Evil70th, I have made those changes that you had pointed out already and some of the spelling and some of the grammar I already took care of it last night it should have been in your copy because I did spend the extra time looking for it last night...hmmm it should have shown up, but I did go back and check.

Part 3 is all good I went back and doubled checked. Its ready to go when you do get to part 3 in your list.

Once again I would like to thank you for all your hard work that your are doing.

Thanks Logitech007

Your part 3 is currently 2nd in the queue for review. I hope to get to the next mission in the queue by next weekend. :)

I am glad my reviews help authors improve the quality of their work. I started my reviews as a means of giving constructive feedback to authors to help them make better missions. When authors make better missions it serves to enrich the game for all other players.

Thank you for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th, thank you for letting me know what place number 3 is in. I can not wait to get some feedback on the end part.

Thanks
    Logitech007
    Logitech007
  • donperkdonperk Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving your mission document template (c.f.: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12336221&postcount=725) a try on my new Federation-aligned mission "A Bridge Too Far: Survival". I'll let you know how it goes using it.

I think it's going to save me a TON of time. I know I ran "The Sins of the Fathers" end-to-end over 20 times before I made it public and seemed to discover new typos or grammar issues on every run-through. Writing the dialogue in Word first and then pasting the text into the Foundry will cut the number of run-throughs on my next mission significantly -- and will let me concentrate on gameplay/map detail/etc.

Thanks again for sharing the template!
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil70th, thank you for letting me know what place number 3 is in. I can not wait to get some feedback on the end part.

Thanks
    Logitech007

No problem. I hope to get into the queue again this weekend. :)

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    donperk wrote: »
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving your mission document template (c.f.: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12336221&postcount=725) a try on my new Federation-aligned mission "A Bridge Too Far: Survival". I'll let you know how it goes using it.

I think it's going to save me a TON of time. I know I ran "The Sins of the Fathers" end-to-end over 20 times before I made it public and seemed to discover new typos or grammar issues on every run-through. Writing the dialogue in Word first and then pasting the text into the Foundry will cut the number of run-throughs on my next mission significantly -- and will let me concentrate on gameplay/map detail/etc.

Thanks again for sharing the template!

As always I am glad I could help. That is my goal with my reviews and recommendations. The template I provided has helped me immensely while developing missions so I wanted to share it with other authors. ;)

Thanks for the feedback and keep up the great authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Hey there. Its awesome what you're doing here. If you get time, you can add mine to the queue too. Any feedback is welcome as it is my first one.

Uprising: Act I - Off The Grid
    Author : maninblack017
    Faction : federation
    Open to any level
    Approximately 45 minutes to complete.

Thank you!

Federation Mission - Uprising: Act I - Off The Grid
    Author: maninblack017
    Project ID: HRZAQ7943

Report Start

Summary: This is an outstanding mission, especially for your first Foundry mission. Your map designs are great. The battles are tough but still quite a lot of fun, even though I would not recommend running it on Elite level. The battles are enough of a challenge at normal level but would be virtually impossible on Elite. The story dialogue is outstanding and riveting from beginning to end. You did use the response button "Continue" a couple of times more than I would usually recommend but it was not overly used. Just be cautious about allowing that to happen. It can be distracting. One other suggestion regarding the dialogue would be adding a "Skip Dialogue" feature that provides a summary of what the player needs to continue. From my perspective I did not need that feature but some players like that in dialogue heavy missions. I would highly recommend this mission to all players who like the combination of an outstanding story combined with great maps and tough but fun battles.

Below are a few things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good detailed description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: The grant dialogue is very well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: The initial task should have the start location for the first custom map. This helps the player find where to start your mission. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
    Mariana System: This is a great map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
    -Consider using invisible objects for USS Conestoga and USS Irwin to trigger the dialogue for each. The default "Talk to" button of the "interact" feature is mildly distracting when you find the ship does not respond to hails.
    -Consider changing "Awayteam" to read "Away team" which is the accepted spelling within STO and other Star Trek examples.

USS Irwin: This is a great map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
    -The "Rescue Commander Gregory" dialogue; consider changing "[OOC]reveals no life signs.[/OOC]Captain" to read "[OOC]reveals no life signs.[/OOC] Captain".

USS Irwin Bridge: This is a great map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Mariana Surface: This is an excellent map design with several tough but fun battles and outstanding story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Mariana System: This is a great map design with tough but fun battles and outstanding story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

End Report

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did an amazing job developing this mission and I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
    Brian

This critique report also filed 10/20/2013 on forum posting for: "Uprising: Act I - Off The Grid" officially unofficial discussion thread
  • ncc2099ncc2099 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've recently just gotten back into using the Foundry. The first mission that I have ever put together is:

Title: Odyssey
    ID: ST-HCDFC44WD
    Author: NCC-2099
    Any Level
    45 minutes - 1 Hour

I have seen a lack of TOS style missions, which for me as a huge TOS fan are the most fun. I am putting together a series of TOS missions in an effort to familiarize myself with the Foundry, and to entertain other fans like myself. The first in this series is meant to set the stage for the others:

Title: STQ - Star Trek: Quantum
    ID: ST-HOBR3JFDC
    Level: 16+
    45 minutes - 1 Hour

Thanks for taking a look, and I hope that you enjoy!
  • councilspectrecouncilspectre Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil!

The third act of my mission series: No Prize for Second Contact is finished and I'd love another of your spectacular reviews:

Title: No Prize for Second Contact III
    ID: st-hnnh00vxu
    Author: Contactpsi
    31+
    45 minutes - 1 Hour
    AKA @contactpsi. Foundry Author of: "No Prize for Second Contact", "Welcome to the Milky Way", and "The Tyranny of Hope".
    edited October 2013
    ncc2099 wrote: »
    I've recently just gotten back into using the Foundry. The first mission that I have ever put together is:

Title: Odyssey
    ID: ST-HCDFC44WD
    Any Level
    45 minutes - 1 Hour

I have seen a lack of TOS style missions, which for me as a huge TOS fan are the most fun. I am putting together a series of TOS missions in an effort to familiarize myself with the Foundry, and to entertain other fans like myself. The first in this series is meant to set the stage for the others:

Title: STQ - Star Trek: Quantum
    ID: ST-HOBR3JFDC
    Level: 16+
    45 minutes - 1 Hour

Thanks for taking a look, and I hope that you enjoy!

Hi NCC2099,

Welcome to the queue and the Foundry. Your missions are 14th and 15th behind eldil. I plan to get back into the queue this coming weekend.

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
    edited October 2013
    Hey Evil!

The third act of my mission series: No Prize for Second Contact is finished and I'd love another of your spectacular reviews:

Title: No Prize for Second Contact III
    ID: st-hnnh00vxu
    Author: Contactpsi
    31+
    45 minutes - 1 Hour

Hi Contactpsi,

Welcome back to the queue. Your mission is currently 16th behind NCC-2099. I am planning on getting back into the queue this weekend and will get to your mission as soon as I can. ;)

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello Evil,
    I'd love for you to review my new mission.

The Bajoran

Faction: Federation (Designed primarily for Fed captains)
    Mission ID: ST-HNWVU9YX3
    Author: djf021
    Level: 31+
    Play time: Approximately 1 hour-1 hour and 15 minutes

Description:

You are called upon to deliver an accused killer to Cardassia Prime to face his charges. However, what should be a simple trip quickly turns troublesome...and not everything is as it seems!

Thanks for your time and for the great reviews!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
    edited October 2013
    djf021 wrote: »
    Hello Evil,
    I'd love for you to review my new mission.

The Bajoran

Faction: Federation (Designed primarily for Fed captains)
    Mission ID: ST-HNWVU9YX3
    Author: djf021
    Level: 31+
    Play time: Approximately 1 hour-1 hour and 15 minutes

Description:

You are called upon to deliver an accused killer to Cardassia Prime to face his charges. However, what should be a simple trip quickly turns troublesome...and not everything is as it seems!

Thanks for your time and for the great reviews!

Hi djf021,

Welcome to the queue and I look forward to doing my reviews as real life permits. ;) Your mission is 17th in the queue behind councilspectre. I will be getting back into the queue this weekend and will get to your mission as soon as I can. :)

Thanks for authoring,
    Brian
This discussion has been closed.