Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Matt: What do I do?

Wax: You go to the next set of coordinates..
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wax: You go to the next set of coordinates..

Matt: Which are where?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Which are where?

Wax: That old friend is why we are going on this little hunt.. Back to the First City..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: We'll have to find out when we get time, won't we?

*She and Clara start sending punches into each other, blocking each other as it quickly becomes a grappling match, with both of them grunting in anger as they push against each other hard, pushing each other's forehead against the other before Clara lets out a roar and pushes Tara A up against the ropes, getting an arm behind Tara's neck and one in front of it, trying to choke her out.

Tara A grabs hold of Clara's arms, using them as support as she lifts her legs up and kicks Clara in the face, landing in a crouch as Clara is pushed to the other side of the ring, dropping to a crouch as they circle each other again, panting lightly before lunging at each other, with Tara A getting the first punch in, knocking Clara to the side.

Clara quickly gets into a roll as Tara spins around, before punching Tara down, as she also rolls out of the way, quickly hooking an arm under Clara's knee and pulling her into a top mount, with Clara quickly locking into a body scissors, before Tara A grabs her legs and pushes them forwards into Clara's chest, as Clara strains, but before it can go any further, the chime sounds to end the round, as they both retreat to their corners, sitting down.*

Well?

OOC: Nothing?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wax: That old friend is why we are going on this little hunt.. Back to the First City..

Matt: Ah, problem...

*He gestures to his crutches beside him.*

I'm handicapped...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Ah, problem...

*He gestures to his crutches beside him.*

I'm handicapped...

Wax: Its fine not a exact problem that is unable to overcome.. We only need a ground team.. You can be where your needed.. until we know where the next set is.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    OOC: Nothing?

Sasha: Cute.. Real cute..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: Cute.. Real cute..

Tara A: Advice?

*OOC: You get my PM?*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wax: Its fine not a exact problem that is unable to overcome.. We only need a ground team.. You can be where your needed.. until we know where the next set is.

Matt: Where will we get said ground team? For that matter, how do we reach Qo'nos?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: Advice?

*OOC: You get my PM?*

Sasha: On a judge ruling you need to get some hits on..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Where will we get said ground team? For that matter, how do we reach Qo'nos?

Wax: Under cloak.. I am sure we are going to get volunteers...

Terry: My ship will go.. If it gets this conflict to its earlier conclusion. It needs to be done..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: On a judge ruling you need to get some hits on..

Tara A: Anything else?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wax: Under cloak.. I am sure we are going to get volunteers...

Terry: My ship will go.. If it gets this conflict to its earlier conclusion. It needs to be done..

Matt: Alright, I'm up.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: No just saying.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Alright, I'm up.

Wax: Alright.. There is the Matt I remember..

One last ride out..
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ooc: at work will read the 5 PMS I have and the last like 5 pages tonight when I get off.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Preston: I will keep up your back end in the quadrant. As you gentlemen like to point out safer that way.. and not put all our eggs in one basket.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: No just saying.

Tara A: Think I have a chance?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wax: Alright.. There is the Matt I remember..

One last ride out..

Matt: Hopefully not our last... I left the oven on at home.

*OOC: About to go to school, so I won't be on for a few hours.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: Think I have a chance?

Sasha: Maybe. Keep her at a distance.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Hopefully not our last... I left the oven on at home.

*OOC: About to go to school, so I won't be on for a few hours.*

Wax: Very funny..

*As they walk out Terry can't help but to look at the box in front of him... before Wax takes it away.. his mind elsewhere... *

Terry: *To himself* What could my father want to tell me that I don't already know..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ooc: I'll post shortly.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wax: Very funny..

*As they walk out Terry can't help but to look at the box in front of him... before Wax takes it away.. his mind elsewhere... *

Terry: *To himself* What could my father want to tell me that I don't already know..

*There is a tutting behind him.*

Loki: Stop thinking of yourself as all-knowing mate. It usually doesn't go done well!

*Loki walk up and watches as the box leaves.*

Loki: Though I do wonder what's in there...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ooc: won't be on much tomorrow with work so won't be on till late evening.

Tython galaxy
    Imperial capital- taris.

A group of admiral and generals is in a high class meeting.

Admiral Yai: but really I don't know if those people are worth the trouble.

Admiral velorum : from what tarson says they have some interesting technology.

General Petrie: but is it worth it.

Velorum: if emporer Fel says it is then yes.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *There is a tutting behind him.*

Loki: Stop thinking of yourself as all-knowing mate. It usually doesn't go done well!

*Loki walk up and watches as the box leaves.*

Loki: Though I do wonder what's in there...

Terry: I already know I am not all knowing.. Loki.. just something very human is bugging me.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: Maybe. Keep her at a distance.

Tara A: I'll try...

*Tara A stands up as the computer chimes again, quickly dodging as Clara tries to tackle her, before punching Clara across the face, knocking her into the corner, and moving off.

Clara lets out a grunt of anger as she sprints at Tara A, who dodges a right hook, grunting as she goes for her own, which Clara jumps back from, before trying to lock up with her, Tara A catching her with a punch as the two try to get each other into headlocks, followed by them tripping each other over, with Clara rolling into a top mount and letting loose on Tara A, cutting open her cheek before she blocks a punch, slips her arms under Clara's shoulders, and rolls Clara onto her back so she's in the top position, before letting out a roar as she punches Clara in the gut, causing Clara to cry out and let her legs go limp for a moment, allowing Tara A to get her legs around Clara's shoulders, before punching Clara a couple of times, grabbing her right arm, and rolling onto her back, locking her left leg against Clara's neck with the right leg squeezing from behind, as Tara A pulls on the arm.

The two strain as Clara tries to punch her way out, nailing Tara A in the side as a bruise starts forming, before she feels her arm start to go numb, not to mention feels herself getting exhausted as she has trouble breathing. With seconds left, Clara taps out, as the computer lets out 3 chimes. Tara A releases her, rolling her off to the side as they both lay there panting and groaning.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Brig. Dani is sitting on a bench, glaring across at Chloe in the cell, who's glaring back with even more contempt. Dani unwittingly clenches her fists, so tightly that Sia can see the veins.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Brig. Dani is sitting on a bench, glaring across at Chloe in the cell, who's glaring back with even more contempt. Dani unwittingly clenches her fists, so tightly that Sia can see the veins.*

Sia: Dani.. go from this unclean place. Besides I think your husband will need you..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sia: Dani.. go from this unclean place. Besides I think your husband will need you..

*Dani stands up, looking at Sia as she walks past.*

Dani: If she tries to escape... save some of her for me...

*She walks out without another word.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: I'll try...

*Tara A stands up as the computer chimes again, quickly dodging as Clara tries to tackle her, before punching Clara across the face, knocking her into the corner, and moving off.

Clara lets out a grunt of anger as she sprints at Tara A, who dodges a right hook, grunting as she goes for her own, which Clara jumps back from, before trying to lock up with her, Tara A catching her with a punch as the two try to get each other into headlocks, followed by them tripping each other over, with Clara rolling into a top mount and letting loose on Tara A, cutting open her cheek before she blocks a punch, slips her arms under Clara's shoulders, and rolls Clara onto her back so she's in the top position, before letting out a roar as she punches Clara in the gut, causing Clara to cry out and let her legs go limp for a moment, allowing Tara A to get her legs around Clara's shoulders, before punching Clara a couple of times, grabbing her right arm, and rolling onto her back, locking her left leg against Clara's neck with the right leg squeezing from behind, as Tara A pulls on the arm.

The two strain as Clara tries to punch her way out, nailing Tara A in the side as a bruise starts forming, before she feels her arm start to go numb, not to mention feels herself getting exhausted as she has trouble breathing. With seconds left, Clara taps out, as the computer lets out 3 chimes. Tara A releases her, rolling her off to the side as they both lay there panting and groaning.*

Sahsa: Good