Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tylus: Not quite yet..

Tara A: I'll be 10 minutes - maybe 15 at most.

*She takes her hoody off and heads over to the ring, with Clara putting a hand on her shoulder.*

Clara: I just need to get my gloves...

*She heads to the locker room as Tara A throws her hoody onto the turnbuckle before sitting on the steps, smiling at Tylus.*

Tara A: It won't take long if you want to watch. Clara is a bit of a hothead - competitive. She's a good friend though.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Well permission granted..

*Vornak soon materialises on the pad, stepping down to meet Terry.*

Vornak: Jolan Tru, Terry Allen.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sinclaire and Slade continue their struggle as Slade manages to land a blow on Sinclaire. Soon a blast sends Slade diving for cover.

Fate: I leave you alone for a moment and look what happens.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: I'll be 10 minutes - maybe 15 at most.

*She takes her hoody off and heads over to the ring, with Clara putting a hand on her shoulder.*

Clara: I just need to get my gloves...

*She heads to the locker room as Tara A throws her hoody onto the turnbuckle before sitting on the steps, smiling at Tylus.*

Tara A: It won't take long if you want to watch. Clara is a bit of a hothead - competitive. She's a good friend though.

Tylus: That much was obvious.. Go ahead and do what you will.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Vornak soon materialises on the pad, stepping down to meet Terry.*

Vornak: Jolan Tru, Terry Allen.

Terry: Hello friend.. I see your a bit more ragged than usual..

Preston: Son...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tylus: That much was obvious.. Go ahead and do what you will.

Tara A: Sure you don't wanna stay and watch? It'll only be 10 or 15 minutes.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Hello friend.. I see your a bit more ragged than usual..

Preston: Son...

Vornak: Father...

*Vornak looks to Matt, nodding, before turning back to Terry.*

I have an important matter to discuss with you all, which could lay the foundations of a bright future for the entire Alpha and Beta and Delta Quadrants.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: Sure you don't wanna stay and watch? It'll only be 10 or 15 minutes.

Tylus: I don't really take pleasure in this kind of thing.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: Father...

*Vornak looks to Matt, nodding, before turning back to Terry.*

I have an important matter to discuss with you all, which could lay the foundations of a bright future for the entire Alpha and Beta and Delta Quadrants.

Terry: Go on and speak it.. The Delta quadrant has already fallen.. But you are right something needs to come up..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tylus: I don't really take pleasure in this kind of thing.

Tara A: Okay. I'll come find you in Ten Forward later, okay?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Go on and speak it.. The Delta quadrant has already fallen.. But you are right something needs to come up..

*OOC: Turanian Alliance is in Delta Quadrant, as is the Pegasus Gate. The entire Quadrant hasn't fallen yet.*

Vornak: Not until the Chancellor is here. What I am to speak to you about will regard how our three quadrants are governed following the end of the current conflict.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: Okay. I'll come find you in Ten Forward later, okay?

Tylus: Sure..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *OOC: Turanian Alliance is in Delta Quadrant, as is the Pegasus Gate. The entire Quadrant hasn't fallen yet.*

Vornak: Not until the Chancellor is here. What I am to speak to you about will regard how our three quadrants are governed following the end of the current conflict.

Terry: Fair enough but there is something I need to inform you all of what I see..

*Wax comes aboard, grumbling and offended at his new guards.. and at his council.. *

Wax: Do not ask..

*He spots Preston...and his eyes narrow*

Great.. Now I have to work with this son of a targ...

Preston: Good to see you too Wax..

Wax: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here..

Preston: I am needed as are my men..

*OOC: I do want to get that this is a tense arrangement..*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tylus: Sure..

Tara A: Okay.

*Clara comes back, wearing a white vest and black shorts, with dark red stripes on either side, as well as black fingerless gloves with dark red wristbands. She quickly steps into the ring, as does Tara A, going to their respective corners.*

Clara: Computer, set for a maximum of 3 5-minute rounds with 2-minute breaks in between. Freestyle MMA rules.

*Tara A looks at her curiously as the computer lets out a confirmation chime.*

May as well let you use all your moves.

Tara A: 2 minutes to warm up.

Clara: Take your time.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Fury stands on the carriers bridge as it slowly moves through the area.

Fury: hill see if you can get me an update on Sinclaire and how soon they will have gage out while we are waiting.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: Fair enough but there is something I need to inform you all of what I see..

*Wax comes aboard, grumbling and offended at his new guards.. and at his council.. *

Wax: Do not ask..

*He spots Preston...and his eyes narrow*

Great.. Now I have to work with this son of a targ...

Preston: Good to see you too Wax..

Wax: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here..

Preston: I am needed as are my men..

*OOC: I do want to get that this is a tense arrangement..*

Matt: Chancellor... Preston is an ally. I believe you know the Klingon proverb about putting aside one's personal grievances for the good of the empire?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Matt: Chancellor... Preston is an ally. I believe you know the Klingon proverb about putting aside one's personal grievances for the good of the empire?

Gred'nak: Of course it is.. Chancellor.. put it aside for now..

Wax: *grumbling...* Fine....
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Gred'nak: Of course it is.. Chancellor.. put it aside for now..

Wax: *grumbling...* Fine....

Vornak: Perhaps we should go to the Observation Lounge...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: Perhaps we should go to the Observation Lounge...

Terry: That would be best actually..

Computer beam the guests to the observation lounge, I will be along presently..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: That would be best actually..

Computer beam the guests to the observation lounge, I will be along presently..

*After Terry arrives, Vornak stands from his seat.*

Vornak: Captain, thank you for allowing me this time to speak.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *After Terry arrives, Vornak stands from his seat.*

Vornak: Captain, thank you for allowing me this time to speak.

Terry: No need to be formal here Vornak.. Speak your mind..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: No need to be formal here Vornak.. Speak your mind..

Vornak: I have spent the better part of the past month considering the refugee situation. Assuming we win this conflict, it will be many years before the colonies and worlds that have been harvested will be suitable for resettlement and even then many of the refugees may not want to return.

Matt: I think I see where you're going with this.

Vornak: It will make our differences in race inconsequential. I know that my people will be granting citizenship to all refugees who choose to remain in our space.

Matt: That's the Republic's official refugee policy as well.

Vornak: It will mean that our peoples will grow closer together. It will make our current differences meaningless.

That's why I propose that, at the end of the current conflict, our governments; the Federation, Republic, Klingon Empire and Romulan Empire all come together in a new alliance. A confederation if you will.

A United Confederation of Planets.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: I have spent the better part of the past month considering the refugee situation. Assuming we win this conflict, it will be many years before the colonies and worlds that have been harvested will be suitable for resettlement and even then many of the refugees may not want to return.

Matt: I think I see where you're going with this.

Vornak: It will make our differences in race inconsequential. I know that my people will be granting citizenship to all refugees who choose to remain in our space.

Matt: That's the Republic's official refugee policy as well.

Vornak: It will mean that our peoples will grow closer together. It will make our current differences meaningless.

That's why I propose that, at the end of the current conflict, our governments; the Federation, Republic, Klingon Empire and Romulan Empire all come together in a new alliance. A confederation if you will.

A United Confederation of Planets.

Terry: That is something I have seen but there is still a matter of creating housing.. Our new friends have been working on a method of assisting Terraforming but the matter of time is the problem.. It will take centuries..

I think creating housing creating clusters of colonies, why not use the shoal zones, asteroids, and perhaps thinking about resuming the mission of exploration. What I mean is continue as we used to in exploration.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Terry: That is something I have seen but there is still a matter of creating housing.. Our new friends have been working on a method of assisting Terraforming but the matter of time is the problem.. It will take centuries..

I think creating housing creating clusters of colonies, why not use the shoal zones, asteroids, and perhaps thinking about resuming the mission of exploration.

Vornak: Of course it would take time to relocate people, but my people in particular have many worlds which are underpopulated and would gladly accept new citizens.

We also have two other possibilities for relocation.

Matt: Andromeda and Pegasus. You're talking about a conference to divide up the two galaxies between the 4 of us?

Vornak: Not necessarily, but to help each other resettle after this war. The Federation in particular will need the help.

Matt: I can't speak for my government, but after Clark's dealt with I'll do what I can.

Vornak: And in this new era of peace and confederation, it would be much easier to free up these ships for exploration. The outer rim of this galaxy is still very much uncharted, and has untold wonders waiting for us.

We have the opportunity, now, as the allied powers, to lay the foundations. All we need is all 4 leaders to be here to make the decision. For that, we need the Republic Civil War to end.

*Matt looks to Wax.*

Matt: Chancellor? You've been unusually quiet...

*OOC: I'll send you and Logan a PM in a bit.

EDIT: Ah!

Allen, do you mind moving the edit you made to a new post in reply to this one? :P Please?

EDIT: Thanks.*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: Okay.

*Clara comes back, wearing a white vest and black shorts, with dark red stripes on either side, as well as black fingerless gloves with dark red wristbands. She quickly steps into the ring, as does Tara A, going to their respective corners.*

Clara: Computer, set for a maximum of 3 5-minute rounds with 2-minute breaks in between. Freestyle MMA rules.

*Tara A looks at her curiously as the computer lets out a confirmation chime.*

May as well let you use all your moves.

Tara A: 2 minutes to warm up.

Clara: Take your time.

*Tara A finishes her stretches, which mainly focused on the legs and spine, before getting back into her corner.*

Clara: Ready?

Tara A: Anytime.

Clara: Computer, start.

*The computer lets out three tones, with the third one being of higher pitch to signal the start of the round.

The two step into the centre, bumping each other's fists in respect before circling each other.

Tara A quickly crouches beneath a jab from Clara, rolling back and out of range, keeping a loose stance in order to dodge.

Tara A briefly nods to Sasha as she walks in, before dodging a series of attacks from Clara, occasionally throwing in an attack of her own.

As the round enters the last minute or so, Tara A dodges another punch from Clara, trying to answer back with a right hook, but Clara ducks beneath it and tackles her into the corner, the two struggling there until the chime sounds to end the round. They both head back to their corners as the 2-minute break starts.*

OOC: Wanna have Sasha head over to 'coach' Tara A?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Vornak: Of course it would take time to relocate people, but my people in particular have many worlds which are underpopulated and would gladly accept new citizens.

We also have two other possibilities for relocation.

Matt: Andromeda and Pegasus. You're talking about a conference to divide up the two galaxies between the 4 of us?

Vornak: Not necessarily, but to help each other resettle after this war. The Federation in particular will need the help.

Matt: I can't speak for my government, but after Clark's dealt with I'll do what I can.

Vornak: And in this new era of peace and confederation, it would be much easier to free up these ships for exploration. The outer rim of this galaxy is still very much uncharted, and has untold wonders waiting for us.

We have the opportunity, now, as the allied powers, to lay the foundations. All we need is all 4 leaders to be here to make the decision. For that, we need the Republic Civil War to end.

*Matt looks to Wax.*

Matt: Chancellor? You've been unusually quiet...

*OOC: I'll send you and Logan a PM in a bit.

EDIT: Ah!

Allen, do you mind moving the edit you made to a new post in reply to this one? :P Please?*

Wax: Its hard to forget so much bloodshed and hard to drop hatred. My council members will not like this measure but for many of us.. this is something that we have tried before.

Terry: Wax... From what I have seen those days are over.. There is no need in continuing them. Its now a time to build on this future that my father and everyone else wants..

*He leans back..*

Preston: What will stop it from continuing? What proposal will bring that and future conflicts to an end. I haven't seen that yet.. But what do the dead say?

*Terry disregards the statement*

Terry: As for this box I have heard so much about.

*Wax takes the box off his person and sets it down and it looks familiar to Vornak as something that he has right now on his person. *

Wax: This is it..

*The box is grooved as if each groove is a seal.. Two are broken... as they reveal empty space.*

Preston: Its a sort of memory cube modified in a manner where the seals will break and reveal more of what the person has put into it. Its made of that same framework that was all the rage. This was James Allen's

Terry: My ancestor's made entertainment, ships, weapons of war, and now I give it something to help in this endeavour.. These colonies I was proposing was this...

*He taps the console and reveals a blue print for a long cylindrical tube filled with artificial earth, plant life, water, and artificial weather control... powered by sun light.. and drive cores.. *

These are the colonies I was considering..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    *Tara A finishes her stretches, which mainly focused on the legs and spine, before getting back into her corner.*

Clara: Ready?

Tara A: Anytime.

Clara: Computer, start.

*The computer lets out three tones, with the third one being of higher pitch to signal the start of the round.

The two step into the centre, bumping each other's fists in respect before circling each other.

Tara A quickly crouches beneath a jab from Clara, rolling back and out of range, keeping a loose stance in order to dodge.

Tara A briefly nods to Sasha as she walks in, before dodging a series of attacks from Clara, occasionally throwing in an attack of her own.

As the round enters the last minute or so, Tara A dodges another punch from Clara, trying to answer back with a right hook, but Clara ducks beneath it and tackles her into the corner, the two struggling there until the chime sounds to end the round. They both head back to their corners as the 2-minute break starts.*

OOC: Wanna have Sasha head over to 'coach' Tara A?

Sasha: Stop grappling with her.. its not going to work.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Wax: Its hard to forget so much bloodshed and hard to drop hatred. My council members will not like this measure but for many of us.. this is something that we have tried before.

Terry: Wax... From what I have seen those days are over.. There is no need in continuing them. Its now a time to build on this future that my father and everyone else wants..

*He leans back..*

Preston: What will stop it from continuing? What proposal will bring that and future conflicts to an end. I haven't seen that yet.. But what do the dead say?

*Terry disregards the statement*

Terry: As for this box I have heard so much about.

*Wax takes the box off his person and sets it down and it looks familiar to Vornak as something that he has right now on his person. *

Wax: This is it..

*The box is grooved as if each groove is a seal.. Two are broken... as they reveal empty space.*

Preston: Its a sort of memory cube modified in a manner where the seals will break and reveal more of what the person has put into it. Its made of that same framework that was all the rage. This was James Allen's

Terry: My ancestor's made entertainment, ships, weapons of war, and now I give it something to help in this endeavour.. These colonies I was proposing was this...

*He taps the console and reveals a blue print for a long cylindrical tube filled with artificial earth, plant life, water, and artificial weather control... powered by sun light.. and drive cores.. *

These are the colonies I was considering..

*Matt recognises it from historical files.*

Matt: O'Neill Cylinders...

Vornak: Indeed, but I think we all know the flaws in having a habitat specifically built to house sapient life.

Matt: Recycled, filtered air, for one. Planetary life has an element that station life doesn't - chaotic nature; air and water pollutants, changing weather patterns, seismic activity - these are things which have helped strengthen all forms of corporeal life.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sasha: Stop grappling with her.. its not going to work.

Tara A: She tackled me. I was trying to dodge her.

Any helpful advice?

*OOC: You guys get my PM?*
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tara A: She tackled me. I was trying to dodge her.

Any helpful advice?

*OOC: You guys get my PM?*

Xi: Put her in a headlock, kick her feet out and fall with her, roll on top, then push and wrap your hands around the neck. Anything I missed perhaps?

*He leans against the ring.*